Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? (8871 Views)

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by Samchi4christ(m): 12:38am On Oct 12, 2020
The is simple as ABC! Romans 5 vs 8, Romans 10 Vs 9-11,17,John 3 vs 16 Acknowledge yourself as a sinner and depraved person,Believe Jesus has the power through His blood at calavary can cleanse you,Confess all sins ,repent never to go back to your vomit of sins anymore,and have faith you are saved through Jesus Blood. In Jesus name You pray Amen. Congratulation! you have been transformed from darkness to His mavelous light 2Corinthians 5 vs 17. Attend a Bible believing church,pray always,read Psalm 1 Vs 1- 6,be Jesus ambassador Mark 16 Vs 15-20. Welcome to God's family . Heaven at last.
friezerna:
Please help!! how do I genuinely give my life to Christ. I know the truth.
please help me
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by JesusDWay(m): 1:30am On Oct 12, 2020
friezerna:
please help me

Acts Chapter 3 verse 19 - being genuinely born again is an act of being converted in your spirit, you sense something new has happened to you on your inside and that's what can really stand the storms of temptations that come your way after. From that scripture, you will see that the process starts with repentance(turning away from sin), the bible makes us to know that God does not reject those who truly repent - Psalm 51 verse 17. When you repent and pray for forgiveness then ask Jesus to come into your heart, the bible says in Romans 10 verse 13 that, whosoever(the word 'whosoever' signifies whatever personality or kind of person you may have been before doesn't matter) shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

I pray as you call upon God and repent, He will grant you genuine salvation experience and you will experience the joy of salvation in Jesus name.
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 12, 2020
JesusDWay:

Acts Chapter 3 verse 19 - being genuinely born again is an act of being converted in your spirit, you sense something new has happened to you on your inside and that's what can really stand the storms of temptations that come your way after. From that scripture, you will see that the process starts with repentance(turning away from sin), the bible makes us to know that God does not reject those who truly repent - Psalm 51 verse 17. When you repent and pray for forgiveness then ask Jesus to come into your heart, the bible says in Romans 10 verse 13 that, whosoever(the word 'whosoever' signifies whatever personality or kind of person you may have been before doesn't matter) shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

I pray as you call upon God and repent, He will grant you genuine salvation experience and you will experience the joy of salvation in Jesus name.
Amen
thanks
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by doubleportion: 5:59am On Oct 12, 2020
Exmilitant:
you don't only differentiate good money from bad money by holding both in your hands. You can also do that by studying the qualities and characteristics of good money and you can become an expert in detecting fake and real money at a glance with this method. I told you in my first mention to make a wide research on the man Jesus, his philosophy, mode of living, working, talking, teachings, eating and dealings with fellow humans. I will tell you about spiritual powers privately, and why Jesus should be embraced immediately! Its not easy though, but you can!
Any research that is not spirit induced is dangerous and can lead one astray if care is not taking, when you come to Christ you do so by empty yourself so that He can fill you, and whatever He teaches you can be witnessed in the words. So I don't engage in any research without Him. In my early days of my Christianity I read Bible and other annoited books but most of the time now He teaches me on His own. Therefore I implore you to humble yourself before Him so that He can impact on you knownedge that transcends human understanding.
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by Exmilitant(m): 8:25am On Oct 12, 2020
doubleportion:

Any research that is not spirit induced is dangerous and can lead one astray if care is not taking, when you come to Christ you do so by empty yourself so that He can fill you, and whatever He teaches you can be witnessed in the words. So I don't engage in any research without Him. In my early days of my Christianity I read Bible and other annoited books but most of the time now He teaches me on His own. Therefore I implore you to humble yourself before Him so that He can impact on you knownedge that transcends human understanding.
you should direct this to the man who want Christ.
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by InansBobo(m): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
friezerna:
please help me
get baptised in water by immersion and by the spirit
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by Kobojunkie: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
annyplenty:
Are you a lawyer, Nairajunkie? Must you always interrogate spiritual matters as if you are in law court?
Spiritual matters? What is "spiritual" about the question and claim the OP presented, or the question I asked?
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by TheCork(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
Eileene:

@Friezerna take this seriously
This is one sure way to grow in Christ also have a consistent prayer and Bible study life.

hello and how are u. Please can i chop kiss? cheesy
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by delkuf(m): 3:07am On Nov 14, 2020
mascot87:
I have been off Christ for the past 5 years now. I'm still wondering how possible to retrace my steps back to him too
You can't be off Christ, you only backslided. When you gave your life to Christ, you received everlasting life. So that life for everlasting. What you need do is to ask for forgiveness and repent genuinely from your sin. And then rely on the power of the Holy Spirit every day to overcome the temptation to sin
Re: Please Help!! How Do I Genuinely Give My Life To Christ? by delkuf(m): 3:07am On Nov 14, 2020
mascot87:
I have been off Christ for the past 5 years now. I'm still wondering how possible to retrace my steps back to him too
You can't be off Christ, you only backslided. When you gave your life to Christ, you received everlasting life. So that life run for everlasting. What you need do is to ask for forgiveness and repent genuinely from your sin. And then rely on the power of the Holy Spirit every day to overcome the temptation to sin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Christian To Take Alcohol? / Did God Forgive Those That Crucified Jesus? / Is Jesus Enough? - Andrew Wommack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.