Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church (1413 Views)

It Was An Attempted Burglary - Daystar Clarifies Armed Robbery Report In Church / Coronavirus: Some Lagos Churches Empty As They Comply With Social Distance Order / Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church by alBHAGDADI: 12:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Below are pictures showing e EndSARS protest right inside places which claim to be churches.

It shows the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Daystar Christian Center, Celestial Church of Christ, CCC, etc showing compliance.

I've always said that any church which believes you can lose your salvation is not a church of God. They don't believe that Jesus Christ and his sacrifice on the cross saves for all eternity.

Hebrews 10:14
For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

This is why they don't adhere to Jesus who said that the house of God is a place for worship.

Mathew 21:13 KJV
And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Since their church has never been the house of God, because they don't preach the true gospel but prosperity, they have allowed EndSARS protesters in.

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church by alBHAGDADI: 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2020
You can also read this thread which warns EndSARS protesters from taking their campaign to the true House of God. I'm glad they have complied with that.

https://www.nairaland.com/likesandshares

Re: RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church by Joshmodest(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
Those pastors and churches that did this have my respect for the first time ...
Religions should speak on the ills and not keep mute ......
At the end of the day Humanity is the universal religion !!
Re: RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church by heendrix(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
Just when I thought the protest would be for just a day and that's all with the protest. it's gradually becoming a Mass Move

It's great we're all beginning to wake from our slumber.
Re: RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church by IKBARUTEN11(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
God will surely hear all d #endsars prayers tabled on those altars
Re: RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church by tobechi74: 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
Good
Re: RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church by CodeTemplar: 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
The church leadership cannot gain control of every branch under them always. Some things have to happen based on the decision of the local pastor and then the leadership from the centre appraises. This is one of them. By the way, I don't support pastors being pressured to side with their followers in the endsars struggle.
Re: RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church by alBHAGDADI: 12:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
CodeTemplar:
The church leadership cannot gain control of every branch under them always. Some things have to happen based on the decision of the local pastor and then the leadership from the centre appraises. This is one of them. By the way, I don't support pastors being pressured to side with their followers in the endsars struggle.

I saw on Twitter that the first word woke Pastor Sam Adeyemi said when he wanted to deliver his sermon in church today is EndSARS.

He became an instant trend on Twitter with everybody praising and showing him love. But what does Jesus day about his kind?

Luke 6:26
Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.

1 Like

Re: RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church by alBHAGDADI: 12:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Joshmodest:
Those pastors and churches that did this have my respect for the first time ...
Religions should speak on the ills and not keep mute ......
At the end of the day Humanity is the universal religion !!

They will have your respect because they just told you what you wanted to hear.

That's the stuff of false prophets.

And when they say something you don't like in two months time, you won't hesitate to bash and drag them.

That's why a true Christian should never please men to the detriment of godliness.

1 Like

Re: RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church by Hambivert: 12:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
shey our Imam for Sokoto go allow this kine tin for mosque on Friday?

undecided

The world allover is saying #EndSars...Our Government dey say 'we promise to reform'

My friend, End that shii!!!

angry
Re: RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church by CodeTemplar: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

I saw on Twitter that the first word woke Pastor Sam Adeyemi said when he wanted to deliver his sermon in church today is EndSARS.

He became an instant trend on Twitter with everybody praising and showing him love. But what does Jesus day about his kind?

Luke 6:26
Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
Don't act silly. How does his stand on an issue amount to men singing his praises? So you know the mind of all men regarding Pastor Adeyeni's stance or what now?

Oga, park well well abegi...
Re: RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church by alBHAGDADI: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Don't act silly. How does his stand on an issue amount to men singing his praises? So you know the mind of all men regarding Pastor Adeyeni's stance or what now?

Oga, park well well abegi...

Is Twitter not enough sample? Is his congregation not enough sample? Or do you think he just started saying things he knows people want to hear?
Re: RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church by CodeTemplar: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

Is Twitter not enough sample? Is his congregation not enough sample? Or do you think he just started saying things he knows people want to hear?
stop the blind speculation. Your perception is different from other people's own so learn to accept reality.
Re: RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
This isn't right.

The church is a place strictly for the gospel of Christ.
Re: RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church by 2special(m): 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
I hope the mosque will do likewise on Friday
Re: RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church by QuietHammer(m): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
You mean political office aspirants are allowed to give speeches in the church buildings but awareness on the suffering of the people they want to govern is not allowed?
Re: RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church by OpenYourEyes1: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
alBHAGDADI:

Below are pictures showing e EndSARS protest right inside places which claim to be churches.

What exactly do you call churches? A man-made building or the people/believers?
Re: RCCG, CCC, Daystar, Others Comply With Endsars, Allows Protest In Church by frainc(m): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
As long as political aspirant are allow to speak in Church freely, then i don't see anything bad in allowing the same Church to be use to correct those elected aspirants

If you have listened to a politician talking in your / mosque without condemning them but you are condemning this

May naija economy be better than your entire life

(1) (Reply)

... And God Regretted Creating Man. What I Think About This Line Of Expression / Living Wraith Or 'akudaya', In Yoruba Traditional Belief; Myth Or Reality? / Petition To Seun For The Creation Of Christian And Shia Islam Forums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.