Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

My Life Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Life Story (2011 Views)

True Life Story: I Used To Think My Husband Could Never Cheat On Me / Betrayed By Life ( My Life Story) / Let Me Tell You A Story....a True Life Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Story by sheffyli: 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2020
My Life Story.
I believe anything that has a beginning surely will have an end,My life has been a mystery to me since the day have realised am doing a big mistake. Since the time have mature I have understood marriage is not a bed of roses because I really studied my parents Marital life before I put. My self into it,i believe a lot in myself and I have been an Independent lady. And putting myself first in anything am doing but now I think am in a big shit.whenever am in a relationship I stay in the relationship and I go for what I want and suit me.i don't care about a man money.
I so much love my business that i don't bother myself with anybody because I was not brought up in a rich family but I want to live rich,i want to do good things in life, I want to have great achievements want to enjoy everything in life.
Since the time a put my parent first that is the time I realised am doing a big mistake in my life,i lost my the man i meant to marry all because of religion palaba which I don't even have problem with but I just need to satisfy my parent because they don't want exchange of religion. All that is my past,my present is now a big problem for me,i got married almost 4years ago,buy it been in marriage for mess.i love the person I got married to not because of money or anything else but love him for is personality after and before the marriage. Before the marriage i got to know he doesn't have a united family after the marriage my life have change to what I don't expect, but to b sincere I still love my hubby.But how will i be coping with a man that won't follow my advice, how will cope with a man that doesn't have a source of good income? How will I cope with a man that don't give any support to me in my personal life after 2kids,i have try all my possible best to make all this workout but I just do not think i can continue this way.
I do not want to regret my future and I don't want to loose my family. Am feeling disappointed on myself am regretting my past action, why have done this to my self.I don't know what is good for me,I just believe i choose the wrong man at the right time since the time I got myself into this thing called marriage i have never enjoy my Marital life.
I love my kids so much that I don't want to loose them.Am not happy and i don't know what to do.i have chatting with my formal lost love to give me advice on my family‎
Re: My Life Story by chatinent: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
Can we excuse marital life and its problems and talk about positive things that made you love your husband?

Can we skip his income net worth and discuss his struggles to make you happy?

Can we skip his not listening to your advice and discuss why you feel he must always take your opinion..why you are always right?

Can we skip your being rich and understand your man can't just be the rich person you always put in your mirage?

Can we skip you are hurt and check if you aren't hurting him?

Can we skip the man you wanted to marry and talk about the one you are married to?

Can we stop the caste system and respect people for who they are?

Can we be happy and stop forcing sadness because of money?

Dear,

Marriage is a school of experience with no graduates.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Life Story by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2020
chatinent:
Can we excuse marital life and its problems and talk about positive things that made you love your husband?

Can we skip his not listening to your advice and discuss why you feel he must always take your opinion..why you are always right?

Can we skip your being rich and understand your man can't just be the rich person you always put in your mirage?

Can we skip the man you wanted to marry and talk about the one you are married to?

Dear,

It is all in the mind dear OP, take your tine and read again what this poster has written up there....It is marriage, good thing you still love him, but you have to be patient, take your mind out of that place it is right now and open it to good thoughts, it starts from the mind and ends with it. But because only u can see your mind, only you can change it towards ur hubby.

Dnt forget to pray , it changes everything, it makes u stop arguing with the situation and rather tackle it in prayer...Dont ask for anything just pour your heart and let the power of God take over.

Only you can stop a repeat of what had been, only you can build your man and home, and I know you will.
.cheers
Re: My Life Story by chatinent: 2:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
igbosoupkitchen:

It is all in the mind dear OP, take your tine and read again what this poster has written up there....It is marriage, good thing you still love him, but you have to be patient, take your mind out of that place it is right now and open it to good thoughts, it starts from the mind and ends with it. But because only u can see your mind, only you can change it towards ur hubby.

Dnt forget to pray , it changes everything, it makes u stop arguing with the situation and rather tackle it in prayer...Dont ask for anything just pour your heart and let the power of God take over.

Only you can stop a repeat of what had been, only you can build your man and home, and I know you will.
.cheers

How much do you sell a paint of Egusi?
Re: My Life Story by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2020
chatinent:

How much do you sell a paint of Egusi?

Peeled or unpeeled? lets chat on WhatsApp
Re: My Life Story by mariahAngel(f): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
chatinent:

Dear,

Can you take a second to try and understand her pain?
Would you have been more understanding if it came from a man?

3 Likes

Re: My Life Story by crackhaus: 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
sheffyli:
Am not happy and i don't know what to do. i have chatting with my formal lost love to give me advice on my family
Okay na...

4 Likes

Re: My Life Story by TransAtlanticEx(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
crackhaus:

Okay na...
Just a matter of time before madam turns to a cheating wife. cheesy
But you say you have money,why not help the man and make him have a source if income?
Women and income matters ehn...

2 Likes

Re: My Life Story by crackhaus: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
But you say you have money,why not help the man and make him have a source if income?
My brother, I taya for who nor taya for women... cheesy

Remain small, a shoulder to cry on will become a preek to ride on.

4 Likes

Re: My Life Story by Biglittlelois(f): 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
chatinent:

Dear,

Why do we have to skip talking about what she feels and focus on her husband's feelings? Why? She needed a solution, you ended up confusing her with more questions, biased questions at that, how does that help? Should we call her hubby to table his own pains so that you can also switch your comment to the wifes'?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Story by mariahAngel(f): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:

When you don't give time and attention to your woman, she's bound to look for someone who will.
Women are not dummies.

2 Likes

Re: My Life Story by TransAtlanticEx(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
mariahAngel:

When you don't give time and attention to your woman, she's bound to look for someone who will.
Women are not dummies.
Why not find the reason why the man don't have time for her and try to solve it?
Has she done that at all?No she wouldn't care,after all women were built to think the world should revolve around them and their feelings.
I just pity the man,this one had always wanted to be with her ex,she's just making excuses to justify fùcking him because I see no single issue that cant be solved easily in all her write up.
Happy fùcking to her,No just bring back HIV come infect the man cos I will find you and deal with you myself,weyrey.

1 Like

Re: My Life Story by TransAtlanticEx(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
crackhaus:

My brother, I taya for who nor taya for women... cheesy

Remain small, a shoulder to cry on will become a preek to ride on.
The people ehn,tueh!
Re: My Life Story by Biglittlelois(f): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:

Only on nl would men dem see talking to exes means trying to fvck him/her,

A husband has money, "a wife without any source of income is a liability, why marry her"? Only on nl,

A wife has money, "why not help the man and make him have a source of income" Whereas, Op stated that hubby doesn't listen to her, only on nl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Story by mariahAngel(f): 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2020
Biglittlelois:

A husband has money, "a wife without any source of income is a liability, why marry her"? Only on nl,

A wife has money, "why not help the man and make him have a source of income" Whereas, Op stated that hubby doesn't listen to her, only on nl.

As in....

How annoying!

1 Like

Re: My Life Story by mariahAngel(f): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Why not find the reason why the man don't have time for her and try to solve it?
Has she done that at all?No she wouldn't care,after all women were built to think the world should revolve around them and their feelings.
I just pity the man,this one had always wanted to be with her ex,she's just making excuses to justify fùcking him because I see no single issue that cant be solved easily in all her write up.
Happy fùcking to her,No just bring back HIV come infect the man cos I will find you and deal with you myself,weyrey.

She says her husband does not listen to her.
Nothing is worse in a relationship than lack of communication.

You wan help the husband carry matter for head abi?
I fit bet your latest consignment say the husband dey cheat already
Re: My Life Story by TransAtlanticEx(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Why else will she be talking to her ex? undecided like I don't get it.
If you know me,you'd know I am not a party to all these men vs women arguments.
A union is not a competition but a partnership.
The husband is down,all sorts of complaints are springing up already,worse still after 2 kids.
Who does that?
Are you trying to say she tried to get the man's life together and he refused?Who denies that kind of opportunity?

1 Like

Re: My Life Story by TransAtlanticEx(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
mariahAngel:

She says her husband does not listen to her.
Nothing is worse in a relationship than lack of communication.

You wan help the husband carry matter for head abi?
I fit bet your latest consignment say the husband dey cheat already
Cheating cost money which the husband lacks at this time,so tell me,how can he cheat? undecided
You think cheating is free?
Re: My Life Story by Richy4(m): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2020
No matter how much you lied to yourself or to sugarcoat it that you love your husband, The love you had for your EX is greater than that of your husband... He's just a second best... the type we can tag ' how we go do".

All these had I known was a way of thinking how life would have been assuming you had the opportunity to have married your Ex.. You cannot say that since you married your husband you have not been happy. no one forced you to marry him... Even if that husband of yours kills himself, you won't still appreciate it because your heart is somewhere... he doesn't listen, he has no source of income, etc were just an excuse.... Any one that can read between the line will agree with me on what the root cause was...

If you want to be happy, learn to accept what is....focus on the present.. Life is so unfair that we can't always have our wishes.. Make up your mind and love your husband more... if you keep on thinking about the past( your EX), you will remain unhappy for the rest of your life..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life Story by pocohantas(f): 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
Before the marriage i got to know he doesn't have a united family after the marriage my life have change to what I don't expect

Yet you chook head? It is better to have a bad spouse than bad in-laws.

I do not want to regret my future and I don't want to loose my family.

Then stop talking to your EX or comparing him to your present/husband. You have married a typical Nigerian man who doesn’t listen, find a way to water his coconut head. He can’t be all round bad na. Cut off your ex and be willing to make your marriage work, with his commitment, which is the hard part.

mariahAngel:

Can you take a second to try and understand her pain? Would you have been more understanding if it came from a man?

Most definitely. The best/practical advice from men are not given to women, it is reserved for their fellow men. They are smart like that.

1 Like

Re: My Life Story by TransAtlanticEx(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2020
Richy4:
No matter how much you lied to yourself or to sugarcoat it that you love your husband, The love you had for your EX is greater than that of your husband... He's just a second best... the type we can tag ' how we go do".

All these had I known was a way of thinking how life would have been assuming you had the opportunity to have married your Ex.. You cannot say that since you married your husband you have not been happy. no one forced you to marry him... Even if that husband of yours kills himself, you won't still appreciate it because your heart is somewhere... he doesn't listen, he has no source of income, etc were just an excuse.... Any one that can read between the line will agree with me on what the root cause was...

If you want to be happy, learn to accept what is....focus on the present.. Life is so unfair that we can't always have our wishes.. Make up your mind and love your husband more... if you keep on thinking about the past( your EX), you will remain unhappy for the rest of your life..
Thank you,I thought I was the only one who noticed.
Re: My Life Story by Biglittlelois(f): 5:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Why else will she be talking to her ex? undecided like I don't get it

I see nothing wrong in talking to an ex if it is just "talking"

if you know me,you'd know I am not a party to all these men vs women arguments

You started this men vs women argument when you typed bile words on us, as if having an income is a bad thing, read up your comments again,

A union is not a competition but a partnership.

Whoever said it's a competition?

The husband is down,all sorts of complaints are springing up already,worse still after 2 kids.
Who does that?

I don't understand, what do you mean by complaints are springing up? do you expect her to be mute and not table out her unhappiness because she is married with two kids? Y'all encouraging married women to endure bullshit in silence are evil...to say the least....

Are you trying to say she tried to get the man's life together and he refused?Who denies that kind of opportunity?

Are you new to the world or this society, that you dont see or hear what happens in many homes, more bread winning wives are springing up everyday, with the husband being too relaxed and not having a care in the world to improve on themselves or legitimately hustle, some have no shame no more, do you expect the wife to spoonfeed a grown ass man on how to contribute to the family income, especially one that feels he is obviously above a wife telling him what to do and therefore he would not listen to her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Life Story by mariahAngel(f): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
pocohantas:

Most definitely. The best/practical advice from men are not given to women, it is reserved for their fellow men. They are smart like that.

Of course. If and when it is given to the woman, it is for their comrade. grin
How the man feels is all that matters in a relationship.
Who cares if the woman is going crazy.

They're already turning the tables on her...na wah sha.
Re: My Life Story by TransAtlanticEx(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Biglittlelois:

I see nothing wrong in talking to an ex if it is just "talking"

You started this men vs women argument when you typed bile words on us, as if having an income is a bad thing, read up your comments again,

Whoever said it's a competition?

I don't understand, what do you mean by complaints are springing up? do you expect her to be mute and not table out her unhappiness because she is married with two kids? Y'all encouraging married women to endure bullshit in silence are evil...to say the least....

Are you new to the world or this society, that you dont see or hear what happens in many homes, more bread winning wives are springing up everyday, with the husband being too relaxed and not having a care in the world to improve on themselves or legitimately hustle, some have no shame no more, do you expect the wife to spoonfeed a grown ass man on how to contribute to the family income, especially one that feels he is obviously above a wife telling him what to do and therefore he would not listen to her?

From talking, it proceeds to fùcking.

I know what I wrote and I don't see how that's a "men vs women" argument.Saying a gender is one way doesn't necessarily mean I am making comparisons.

Only people that are in a competition don't help each other out when the need arises.

I don't expect her to be mute,but I don't just see where she has tried to solve some of the things she isn't comfortable with about her man,rather I keep seeing facts that keep pointing to a woman who wish she had married her ex.

She never said the man was lazy,you assumed that to suit your narrative perhaps.I too don't support wastage,so i wouldn't let a woman to invest in a bottomless pit.
She only said "no stable source of income",could mean he is unemployed,underemployed,periodic earner or a failed businessman or hustler.
I am not new to the world,reason why I don't make assumptions but work with facts.
Re: My Life Story by Munzy14(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
mariahAngel:

Women are not dummies.
It's applicable to men as well.....deny a partner attention, he/she will get it elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: My Life Story by mariahAngel(f): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2020
Munzy14:

It's applicable to men as well.....deny a partner attention, he/she will get it elsewhere.

That's the truth.
Whether we like to admit it or not, nobody likes being ignored by the person whose attention they care for the most.
Re: My Life Story by Munzy14(m): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
mariahAngel:

Of course. If and when it is given to the woman, it is for their comrade. grin
How the man feels is all that matters in a relationship.
Who cares if the woman is going crazy.

They're already turning the tables on her...na wah sha.

The gender war on nairaland.....grin grin

That op should go and erase the rich fantasy she has created in her Imagination ,and disengage from the ex comparison... She left the man for her because of religion and parents said In this 21st century.

let her, fall back to where everything burst and work things out with the hubby. This is her cross, as onye mama m si, papa m si and pastor m si.

Most times, humans don't know when they allow imagination/fantasies take over the real life they have going on..... She has set herself on part of depression if she hasn't entered yet.
Re: My Life Story by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Why do we have to skip talking about what she feels and focus on her husband's feelings? Why? She needed a solution, you ended up confusing her with more questions, biased questions at that, how does that help? Should we call her hubby to table his own pains so that you can also switch your comment to the wifes'?

Have you ever been to the hospital, have you ever wondered why after narrating all the symptoms you feel, the doctor will still recommend a test. that exactly is what that guy is running if the OP can be sincere enough to answer those questions it will make the solution process much easier.
Re: My Life Story by Liposure: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
Marriage palavar! when will it end?
Re: My Life Story by Munzy14(m): 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
mariahAngel:

That's the truth.
Whether we like to admit it or not, nobody likes being ignored by the person whose attention they care for the most.
It can be painful atimes, especially couples that compare themselves.
Re: My Life Story by Lucyspa: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
sheffyli:
My Life Story.
I believe anything that has a beginning surely will have an end,My life has been a mystery to me since the day have realised am doing a big mistake. Since the time have mature I have understood marriage is not a bed of roses because I really studied my parents Marital life before I put. My self into it,i believe a lot in myself and I have been an Independent lady. And putting myself first in anything am doing but now I think am in a big shit.whenever am in a relationship I stay in the relationship and I go for what I want and suit me.i don't care about a man money.
I so much love my business that i don't bother myself with anybody because I was not brought up in a rich family but I want to live rich,i want to do good things in life, I want to have great achievements want to enjoy everything in life.
Since the time a put my parent first that is the time I realised am doing a big mistake in my life,i lost my the man i meant to marry all because of religion palaba which I don't even have problem with but I just need to satisfy my parent because they don't want exchange of religion. All that is my past,my present is now a big problem for me,i got married almost 4years ago,buy it been in marriage for mess.i love the person I got married to not because of money or anything else but love him for is personality after and before the marriage. Before the marriage i got to know he doesn't have a united family after the marriage my life have change to what I don't expect, but to b sincere I still love my hubby.But how will i be coping with a man that won't follow my advice, how will cope with a man that doesn't have a source of good income? How will I cope with a man that don't give any support to me in my personal life after 2kids,i have try all my possible best to make all this workout but I just do not think i can continue this way.
I do not want to regret my future and I don't want to loose my family. Am feeling disappointed on myself am regretting my past action, why have done this to my self.I don't know what is good for me,I just believe i choose the wrong man at the right time since the time I got myself into this thing called marriage i have never enjoy my Marital life.
I love my kids so much that I don't want to loose them.Am not happy and i don't know what to do.i have chatting with my formal lost love to give me advice on my family‎

Ma, I understand what you are going through and I sympathize with you.I advice u call your hubby aside and pour out all your feelings to him. Secondly, i suggest a break. Take your kids to your parents house and go on a short break. If you have the money, you can lodge in a hostel, if not, u stay with a friend or family. This break would be used as a time for personal reflections on your life and family. Ask yourself important questions about everything you are going through at the moment and answer them honestly. From there draw your conclusions about how your life will be going forward and stick to it. Go home, grab your kids and head back to your home. Life is too short for regrets, do you, the world will adjust eventually. I wish you all the best.

P. S : This is for all the young women out here who are always quick to claim independent as if there is a prize for it. Y'all are making a lot of men lazy cos u end up doing their work because who want to prove your independence. There is no greater feeling than enjoying your man's money.

Cc pocohantas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Story by Biglittlelois(f): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2020
MLTR:

Have you ever been to the hospital, have you ever wondered why after narrating all the symptoms you feel, the doctor will still recommend a test. that exactly is what that guy is running if the OP can be sincere enough to answer those questions it will make the solution process much easier.

No correlation whatsoever pls, not doctor to patient, if we are to go by your narrative, the patient should bring his/her partner for more questions, then tests, before conclusions,

In this case, should the Op bring her hubby here to answer the questions, then we compare and air out opinions/solutions? Why can we work with what is available?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raw Natural Honey Straight From The Farm (pictures & Video) / Ladies, Does Yr Father Care Abt Yr Looks? / A Woman Who Disguised As A Man For 43 Years To Feed Family Is Honoured In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.