Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) (40097 Views)

Sunday Ajayi Is Dead! Anambra FRSC Boss Dies In Accident (Photo) / 19 JOHESU Members UBTH Chapter Involved In An Accident (photo) / Man's Leg Crushed In Bayelsa As 2 Cars Collide In A Terrible Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2020
A guest who came for a wedding and the groom were crushed on Sunday by a truck in an accident on Ibrahim Taiwo Road, Ilorin, Kwara State.

While the guest died, groom’s legs were crush.

It was gathered that the guest and the groom were on a motorcycle around 1pm when an SUV hit them from behind into the path of the truck which crushed the skull of the passenger, killing him instantly, while the two legs of the rider, who is the groom, were also crushed.

Eyewitnesses said the man, who got married on Saturday, was transporting the guest to a motor park at Wahab Folawiyo Road to board a vehicle to Lagos when the tragedy occurred.

The deceased was said to have come to Ilorin to attend the wedding.

An eyewitness said, “The young man came from Lagos to attend a wedding in Ilorin. The groom, who is a commercial motorcyclist, decided to take him to the park before and the accident occurred on the way.

When contacted, the spokesman for the state police command, Ajayi Okasanmi confirmed the incident.

He said, “The two vehicles are already at our station while the drivers of both the Toyota Jeep and the truck have been arrested. We have commenced investigation into the incident.”

https://punchng.com/guest-killed-groom-legs-crushed-in-kwara-crash/

Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2020
Failure at the gate of my breakthrough catch fire in Jesus name.

170 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by saxokay(m): 9:28am On Oct 12, 2020
rip to the death and d groom quick recovery
Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by glyfine: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2020
Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by Brandstudio01: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2020
God forbid bad thing

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by realstars: 9:31am On Oct 12, 2020
Unexpected happening, that is why we need God's protectim in every steps of our life.
Jus imagin the brid going though the worst from the very first day. May the dead RIP.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by olukaygold(m): 9:43am On Oct 12, 2020
Bad news are just coming out from Kwara lately, what's going on? Rip to the dead and quick recovery to the groom.so sad

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2020
Bad.. I wish the groom a quick recovery and the dead a peaceful rest...

As for the manslaughterer, he should be made to face the full wrath of the law.

I will also use this opportunity to warn all law-abiding Nigerians going about their legit businesses to be wary of those hoodlums in the street constituting public nuisances in the name of protesting (the end of something that has long been ended). They're known for their reckless driving and gross, unruly behavior and you might end up being at the receiving end of their atrocities if you are not careful enough.

I also appeal to his excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari, to do something urgently, even if it means involving the military, to nip the activities of these hoodlums in the bud before they degenerate into something monstrous.

May God help Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by Greatzeus(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2020
saaphiere post=94858025[s:
]Failure at the gate of my breakthrough catch fire in Jesus name[/s].
There are hundreds of informative news on Punch website for today,this is the one you choose to spread. I know you wouldn't be so quick to post pictures of your dead parents and siblings who had accident. I don't blame you,I blame those who don't waste time to take evil news to front-page.
Also stop deceiving yourself,there were thousands of people last month thanking God that they are alive and many are dead. Today they are dead too. What I'm saying is you won't spent a second more than you should on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
Guys watch the moment EndSARS protesters stop soliders and police officers from accessing Lekki toll gate. A lady among them was telling soldiers 'go back' and the quietly obeyed. Hmm!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p0ioFAQfBM

Greatzeus:

There are hundreds of informative news on Punch website for today,this is the one you choose to spread. I know you wouldn't be so quick to post pictures of your dead parents and siblings who had accident. I don't blame you,I blame those who don't waste time to take evil news to front-page.
Also stop deceiving yourself,there were thousands of people last month thanking God that they are alive and many are dead. Today they are dead too. What I'm saying is you won't spent a second more than you should on earth.
The hatred and bitterness is much. I'd soon leave the forum for you guys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
Greatzeus:

What's stopping you from creating threads and spreading good news?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by FREEMADNESS: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2020
d
Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
What a bad day for a supposed happy day!!

Every blood sucking demon looking for blood this ember month receive fire, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by ENGINEERG(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
MOST DEATH IN NIGERIA ARE NOT GODS TIME...ITS ECONOMY CAUSED...HAVE YOU HEARD OKADA DEATH LIKE THIS IN USA
Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by Aug28th(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
So sad...
I passed the venue of the accident, yesterday before leaving Ilorin for my hometown.
Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by PrymHorizonM: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Wow. What a bad news. May God comfort thier families
Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by Revere27: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Chai.. Bad news for the newly wedded couple cry cry. May God see them through this trying times and guide them. Amen
Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by ignis: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
RIP to the death and speedy recovery to the injured.

It is dangerous for cars, trucks, tankers and motorcycle to tour same road. Sometimes you will see bicycles every overtaking trailers in express road.

Our governments will travel out and choose to be blind on how roads and traffic over there are organized.
Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
RIP to the dead... Quick recovery to those Alive..
Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by EzzyCarter: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Greatzeus:

As much as you made a quite reasonable point, your choice of words were unnecessarily harsh and unkind. Why wish evil on her parents and siblings ? Makes me wonder if you have any personal ishh against her.
Lotsa hateful and bitter people on this site these days wtf?

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by englishmart(m): 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2020
Nothing just happens.
Rip to the unfortunate dead.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
The bride no go marry the guy again be that, na who go marry aro elese kan. Vickyrotex abi kini mo wi?
Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2020
lipsrsealed

Ex girlfriend village people at work lipsrsealed
Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by bluefilm: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
End time wedding

God have mercy on them.
Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by Greg84: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is test of faith
Stay strong fam
Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by Okiemute101: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
So sad..... Rip to the dead
Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by ENGINEERG(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Punch is taking weed, the actual picture is this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by Kestolove(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
At least him get d wife fvck Saturday ND Sunday with two legs...next fvckin no two legs...ND since e no affect d preeq no problem
Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by Uprightness100(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Oh my God, this is so Horrific!
May God save us in this land.
Truly as Mr Righteousness says, no one is guaranteed the next Moment.
May God give us the grace to appreciate life better and make good use of the life we Have and the need to be live Prepared for eternity.
Prayers for the Families of the Dead..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Guest Dies, Groom's Legs Crushed In Kwara Road Accident (Photo) by Untainted007: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Carrying Plantain On His Head & Riding His Bicycle In Aba While Hawking (Pho / 10 Things Every Lady Must Attain Before Age 30 / The Nigeria Policewoman (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.