Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Dont take this serious - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Dont take this serious (40842 Views)

Linda Ikeji Blog: What You Must Know Before Start Blogging / Is Usain Bolt Now Illuminati? (see Pic) / PASTOR Warn Dbanj About Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2011
Modified
Don't take this seriously it was created when I was still a kid tongue
Source * google
Copy and paste
Don't take this seriously thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dont take this serious by pipz(m): 7:58pm On Mar 06, 2011
Go sleep, u don't even know shit
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 9:17pm On Mar 06, 2011

1 Like

Re: Dont take this serious by pipz(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2011
Nigga go to sleep, I still say u don't know shit, RoosterDrinker!!!
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2011
Re: Dont take this serious by pipz(m): 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2011
Y u getting paranoid now,go get some sleep, kpele ma binu!!
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2011
i don't know the meaning of what you said but don't try to be nice
Re: Dont take this serious by pipz(m): 10:05pm On Mar 06, 2011
Of cause m a nice guy, m sorry 4 making u mad. I just hate when people judge, No one is holy illuminati or not. Those folks u listed r talented and they make quality music. I just donnt understand this world, when one is succesful they world would just want to pin something on u. Now people gonna be scared to be succesful, lol
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2011
Re: Dont take this serious by pipz(m): 10:35pm On Mar 06, 2011
Yea, it's ok we good now
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2011
yea we good wink
Re: Dont take this serious by pipz(m): 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2011
Good, I can now sleep wit ease, but wait a min. wanna get to know u. Or??
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 10:58pm On Mar 06, 2011
k no score you can know me or??
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2011
life is really funny just a while ago we were insulting each other and now we are chatting like best friends shocked cheesy grin
Re: Dont take this serious by pipz(m): 11:02pm On Mar 06, 2011
If u r on yahoo IM add me adeola0072003
Re: Dont take this serious by pipz(m): 11:04pm On Mar 06, 2011
Abi, that's life for you. Cheers
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 11:05pm On Mar 06, 2011
k i will and lol cheers
Re: Dont take this serious by Win95: 12:06am On Mar 07, 2011
This is old news.
Re: Dont take this serious by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 07, 2011
Illuminati @ work, hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Dont take this serious by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2011
Just wondering pipz is Illuminati.

Natasha need a non-illuuminati pal in someone like me kiss
Re: Dont take this serious by sunnyblaz: 4:11am On Mar 08, 2011
ILLUMINATI no freemason yes dere 2 dif groups.

1 Like

Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 11:21am On Mar 08, 2011
Donpuzo:

Just wondering pipz is Illuminati.

Natasha need a non-illuuminati pal in someone like me kiss
lolz grin grin
Re: Dont take this serious by bjmighty(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2011
Natasha and pipz. Una no go kill pesin with laff oo ;d ;d
Re: Dont take this serious by isalegan2: 1:27am On Mar 09, 2011
Natasha,,:

IN JOHN 8:44 JESUS TOLD THE JEWS THAT THEIR FATHER WAS THE DEVIL AND THEY WILL DO HIS WILL. IN 1776 THE JEWS MADE THIS WORD A REALITY WHEN MAYER ROTHSCHILD CREATED THE ILLUMINATI. You might have heard about it or maybe not, it is the Illuminati, the anti Christ group , the one you guys call devil church, anyway they are spreading evil very fast through the media and so many people are so attached to it, they control the media' the economy,and they are all elits. I just want to tell you guys so that you will be aware of what you are involving yourselves with undecided  you should decease from them cos really they won't help you. Some of their members are
JAY Z
BEYONCE
LIL WAYNE
RIHANNA
NICKI MINAJ
KANYE WEST
BRAD PIT
ANGELINA JOLIE
TAYLOR SWIFT
BARACK OBAMA
GORGE BUSH
SHAKIRA
LADY GAGA
CHRIS BROWN
SOULJA BOY
MILEY CYRUS
DISNEY<<<< I KNOW YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS
MICHEAL JACKSON '' he left them and he was trying to reveal them and it cost him his life
TUPAC he was also preaching against them even when he new they ''the illuminati'' will take his life, Tupac predicted his death.
and so much more jay z, lil wayne, and kanye west and a host of others have alLredy confirmed their membership you can check it out on you tube, most of the songs they sing is actually for the devil and there is more to their lyrics than it meets the eye. You also see them making signs with their hand which represents the Illuminati signs. Do you know that IN FALLING ANGEL BY CHRIS BROWN HE WAS ACTUALLY REFERRING TO THE DEVIL AS THE FALLING ANGEL, and gosh i love that song. He explains that she ''DEVIL'' was not giving a fair trail and he will help her mend her wings to fly to heaven. REALLY MOST OF THESE SONGS THIS ARTIST SING ARE MORE THAN WHAT YOU THINK. THERE IS SO MUCH ON THESE THAT I HAVEN'T MENTION SO IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME KINDLY GOOGLE SEARCH THE WORD ''ILLUMINATI'' and see for your self you can also check it out on you tube, THESE PEOPLE HAVE SOLD THEIR SOUL TO THE DEVIL IN EXCHANGE FOR FAME. THEY CONTROL EVERYTHING. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, I KNOW SOME OF YOU WILL SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH IT BUT IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE STRIVING FOR ETERNAL LIFE THEN PLEASE STOP LISTENING OR WATCHING THESE GUYS AS YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BECOME A PARTAKER OF THE DEVIL. AND PLEASE IF YOU HAVE READ THIS POST KINDLY DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH ON IT ON GOOGLE AND YOU TUBE .YOU WONT REGRET IT. GOD IS YOUR ONLY HOPE

Poster, Is this linked from somewhere? Do you actually believe this? That Obama is anti-christ? I doubt Miley Cyrus even knows what it means.

Natasha,,:

no that's not it i wasn't judging any one that was why i said people should confirm for themselves. i did not ask for people to believe me or not. I was just giving advice, i cant make a choice for anyone. and besides [b]some of the people who i listed openly confirmed it that they were serving the devil [/b]so i'm not judging any one because of fame or money. I don't envy anyone in this world cos i know we all are special in our own different ways. I'm sorry for insulting you i should have known better than that

Which ones said they serve the devil? Name and source of article, please?
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2011
Re: Dont take this serious by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2011
the govt needs to do something about idleness and mental health.

delusions manifest in various ways
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 11:21am On Mar 10, 2011
Re: Dont take this serious by koolchicco: 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2011
*Subscribing to Nat's thread* angry
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2011
koolchicco:

*Subscribing to Nat's thread* angry
what is it again? angry
Re: Dont take this serious by koolchicco: 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2011
Natasha,,:

what is it again? angry
angry undecided

@OP

Hmm, Interesting!
Re: Dont take this serious by Natasha2(f): 10:40pm On Mar 10, 2011
yeah like seriously what do you think?
Re: Dont take this serious by koolchicco: 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2011
Saying its incredible is basically saying nothing. shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Women Show Off Amazing Leg & Hip Movement As They Dance At A Party (Video) / Photos From Burial Of Chris Jeyibo, Koga Entertainment CEO / Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.