Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Dont take this serious - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Dont take this serious (40843 Views)

Linda Ikeji Blog: What You Must Know Before Start Blogging / Is Usain Bolt Now Illuminati? (see Pic) / PASTOR Warn Dbanj About Illuminati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont take this serious by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2011
Niggas hate wat they don't understand,hate wat they can't conquer,guess its jst the theory of man, NAS
Re: Dont take this serious by harakiri(m): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2011
@youmour. . . I couldn't have said it better. I have been researching freemasonry,the illuminati and other sects for years and i can tell you this : First, the word "illuminati" means to illuminate or in layman's terms, enlightenment. Members are usually extremely intelligent people who reason outside the box unlike majority of the masses who jump any moving train. Second, the illuminati focuses on three man goals which are knowledge,capitalism and world domination and they spread their agenda through manipulating the media,educational institutions,puppet governments,finance and religion (YES! Every religion has it's roots connected to an order, most especially christianity). Third, everything you use in today's world has the rubber stamp of an order e.g phones, computers,social security numbers,house hold appliances,GPS,nuclear weapons etc. Fourth, all these celebrities throwing signs (lady gaga, jay z, kanye, MJ etc) are mere pawns and probably have no affliations with the inner caucus of the illuminati. Its all media hype to sell records (remember CAPITALISM). I can go on and on but i'm using my phone the typing is stressful. Also, it's a waste of time coz most ppl who would read this have been totally brainwashed with religion from childhood and are incapable of seeing beyond their noses. Nuff said!
Re: Dont take this serious by elrony(m): 2:32am On Jun 25, 2011
all ya kiddos shud go a eat vanilla!!!

u come here linkin sum mofos artiste wif illuminati, wtf??

been on dis illuminati ish long gone: and lemme tell ya sumfin, none of diz folks u mentioned even gat ish wif d REAL ILLUMINATI, (dats if they still exist), buh i knw they do!! angry

1 Like

Re: Dont take this serious by DJAlpha: 2:44am On Jun 26, 2011
elrony:

all ya kiddos shud go a eat vanilla!!!

u come here linkin sum mofos artiste wif illuminati, wtf??

been on dis illuminati ish long gone: and lemme tell ya sumfin, none of diz folks u mentioned even gat ish wif d REAL ILLUMINATI, (dats if they still exist), buh i knw they do!! angry

harakiri:

@youmour. . . I couldn't have said it better. I have been researching freemasonry,the illuminati and other sects for years and i can tell you this : First, the word "illuminati" means to illuminate or in layman's terms, enlightenment. Members are usually extremely intelligent people who reason outside the box unlike majority of the masses who jump any moving train. Second, the illuminati focuses on three man goals which are knowledge,capitalism and world domination and they spread their agenda through manipulating the media,educational institutions,puppet governments,finance and religion (YES! Every religion has it's roots connected to an order, most especially christianity). Third, everything you use in today's world has the rubber stamp of an order e.g phones, computers,social security numbers,house hold appliances,GPS,nuclear weapons etc. Fourth, all these celebrities throwing signs (lady gaga, jay z, kanye, MJ etc) are mere pawns and probably have no affliations with the inner caucus of the illuminati. Its all media hype to sell records (remember CAPITALISM). I can go on and on but i'm using my phone the typing is stressful. Also, it's a waste of time coz most ppl who would read this have been totally brainwashed with religion from childhood and are incapable of seeing beyond their noses. Nuff said!
Re: Dont take this serious by RuuDie(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2011
Hmmm. . . . . . never knew we had this many Glenn Becks in naija!

grin
Re: Dont take this serious by belicov(m): 3:58am On Oct 11, 2012
Natasha U̶̲̥̅̊
ar dan right about dem ma dear
Re: Dont take this serious by yungkiz(m): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2012
Illuminati na wash wash I fear notin d world doesn't hv ati christ angry angry angry
Re: Dont take this serious by adefash(m): 3:59am On Oct 16, 2012
Natasha,,:
life is really funny just a while ago we were insulting each other and now we are chatting like best friends shocked cheesy grin
when una don start to dey 4k,come here come tell us again. I no no wetin man wan dey chat with woman for before.i could remember when i was in primary school,u quarell with the lady you like the most,@least to be in constant torch.
Good luck 2d 2.
Re: Dont take this serious by turgided007(m): 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2012
Natasha,,:
^^^ and what exactly are you driving at? angry please i won't have you insult me angry
is not by force to reply any thread and in case you were just tooo dumb to comprehend I did not ask for anyone to reply my thread. angry
Natasha,i think your topic attracted loads of attention,you shouldnt be angry at the way people feel about your thread,instead you learn to understand we all have our own opinions to everything in life.take it easy babe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont take this serious by ijebabe: 12:29am On Nov 12, 2012
I hope you know this thread is old. Hahaha!
Re: Dont take this serious by nex(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
Who even went to wake this thread up from where it was sleeping?
Re: Dont take this serious by patrickrose(m): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
am not against what u guys have chosen to believe about the existance of illuminati or not my big question is must every successful person be associated with Illuminati? U guys should check well be4 posting i hate rubbish talk
Re: Dont take this serious by 33117(f): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2013
4llerbuntu: the govt needs to do something about idleness and mental health.

delusions manifest in various ways
You took the words right outta ♍Ɣ mouth illuminati ko D̶̲̥̅̊ơ̴͡ U̶̲̥̅̊ think if they really existed they will reside i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the entertainment industry.
Re: Dont take this serious by Ladipzone(m): 1:32am On May 09, 2013
Many people just act like illeterates, now u are educated about what u suppose to know, insult is all u dishing out. More grace. They are in all great sectors of d economy. If u like keep sleeping on a bicycle.
Re: Dont take this serious by Dondamlex(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2013
dis guyz jst put up xome drama... funny dudessssss
Re: Dont take this serious by optimusguy: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH TALENT HUNT
Are you an Upcoming Artist desiring to be uplifted, do you want the world to know about you? Then this is your opportunity to showcase your talent in Music in the upcomming Talent show by THE LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH MUSIC ORGANIZATION please call 09094161359 for more information
Re: Dont take this serious by sweetkevisco(m): 4:07am On Nov 05, 2014
We are currently registering upcoming
artistes
for numerous musical shows slated for
december.Selected artistes will earn at least
thousand naira per show.
Send your artiste profile to
musicpromoter9ja@mail.com
Re: Dont take this serious by timiadi(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2015
madness has started creeping in, deluded minds with so much time doing noting, see u need a job not this! useless thread!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Women Show Off Amazing Leg & Hip Movement As They Dance At A Party (Video) / Photos From Burial Of Chris Jeyibo, Koga Entertainment CEO / Bleaching Expert, Pela Tonye Releases New Photos To Mark Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.