Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,855 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

How To Avoid Land Fraud In Lagos In Particular - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Avoid Land Fraud In Lagos In Particular (265 Views)

RCCG Trinity Tower, Lagos In Pictures / 5 Tips To Avoid Land Fraud In Nigeria / Land Fraud Now Prevalent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Land Fraud In Lagos In Particular by landproglobal: 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
HOW TO AVOID LAND FRAUD IN LAGOS IN PARTICULAR

Everybody wants land at least to build or farm. Land itself doesn’t depreciate in value. It keeps appreciating as development happens to it.

A lot of people have fell victim of land fraud particularly in Lagos. Though, this is largely because the person involved is also greedy.

1. When the land is Relatively Cheap: - Before you buy a particular landed property, it is very IMPORTANT you know how much land is sold in that location.

TWO THINGS determine the price of land (a) Title Document and (b) Location

Any land selling in Lagos with Certificate of Occupancy (CofO) less than N10million is likely to be a fraud. Do you know why? Processing a CofO in Lagos will cost approximately N3million (All inclusive). So when someone is selling a plot of land with CofO in Lagos to you at a ridiculous price, you need to ask the question, “Why is this land so cheap?” it is a red flag that you are likely to be scammed.

2. Distress Sale in a Developed Location that is still cheap: - For example when someone is offering you a plot of land in Ikeja GRA for N50million at a distress sale you should know that you’re about to be scammed. There’s what we called ‘Property Valuation’. Every location in Lagos has its own valuation. Even if you’re not privy to this, your instinct should tell you that obviously something is wrong unless you are very greedy. Do you know that Lagos’ land is the most expensive in the world? Researched shown that Banana Island, Ikoyi is the most expensive. So when someone is offering you a plot of Land in Banana Island for N100million you should know you’re about to be scammed.

3. When Omonile is Selling the Land to you: I will never advise you to buy land from Omonile unless you know your onions. Buying from credible developer is preferable. And this is where I come in. Buying from omonile you should be worrying what number are you because omonile can sell one plot of land to more than four people. Who do you want to hold when the person that sold to you has disappeared?

4. Engage a professional like me (LandPro) - To avoid the story that touches the heart, you need to engage the service of someone that can help you mitigate the risk and prescribe the best property to you.

You can ring me up on 08143184741 or shot me an email: landproglobalinvestments@gmail.com and I will be glad to help you get genuine and affordable land in Lagos.

Re: How To Avoid Land Fraud In Lagos In Particular by landproglobal: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2020
Don’t fall victim
Re: How To Avoid Land Fraud In Lagos In Particular by landproglobal: 5:40am On Oct 17, 2020
Share this to your friends
Re: How To Avoid Land Fraud In Lagos In Particular by landproglobal: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good
Re: How To Avoid Land Fraud In Lagos In Particular by landproglobal: 8:15am On Jan 28, 2021
Have you read this�

Don’t be a victim

Call: 08143184741

(1) (Reply)

Luxury Land In Abuja For Sale Houses Available In The Estate Too / Building/graphics Design At Your Best Quality / How To Smoothly Cover Your Refrigerator With Removable Wallpaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.