Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Unn Releases Another Admission List.the Final List,just Call Me For Help Now - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Releases Another Admission List.the Final List,just Call Me For Help Now (1662 Views)

Unn Releases Another Admission List For '11/'12 Session / Unn Releases Another Admission List / ***unn Releases 2009/2010 Admission List*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unn Releases Another Admission List.the Final List,just Call Me For Help Now by DrEkehL(m): 4:55am On Mar 06, 2011
Yes, UNN has just released another admission list. See Sun Newspaper of 01 March 2011 for the list or visit www.unn.edu.ng. If you need any help, feel free to call me on5 SECRETS TO MAKING FIRST CLASS IN UNIVERSITIES.All you need to do is to call me,

FOR information concerning this year admission and post-ume. i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me(MY NUMBER IS AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE,UNDER MY NAME OR BELOW THIS MESSAGE) now for admission help b4 its too late

1. Get the necessary materials & start reading, even before
your admission - (that is if your admission is guaranteed).
With UNIVERSAL educational services you can get all 1st
semester course materials.
2. Before each semester get to know your courses & course
outlines then read in advance.
3. Make sure you go for lectures and remember to sign
attendance.
4. Dont allow the day to go by without going through
what you are thought for the day.
5. Go for tutorial lessons. You can attend any of UNIVERSAL tutorials
lessons in your school campus.GET ADMITTED INTO THE UNIVERSITY OF YOUR CHOICE
, WITH UNIVERSAL U GET:
>SPECIAL POSTJAMB TUTORIAL
>UP TO DATE POSTJAMB PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS ( SOFT & HARD COPY)
>FREE SMS UPDATE ON YOUR UNIVERSITY
>FREE ACCOMMODATION DURING THE PERIOD OF YOUR REGISTRATION, EXAMINATION AND ADMISSION
>GUARANTEED ADMISSION ASSISTANCE/CONNECTIONS
Re: Unn Releases Another Admission List.the Final List,just Call Me For Help Now by DrEkehL(m): 4:57am On Mar 06, 2011
All you need to do is to call me,

FOR information concerning this year admission and post-ume. i m a senior lecturer, i help students in admission, just call me(MY NUMBER IS AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE,UNDER MY NAME OR BELOW THIS MESSAGE) now for admission help b4 its too late

l

l
Re: Unn Releases Another Admission List.the Final List,just Call Me For Help Now by Odunnu: 6:33am On Mar 06, 2011
Goat!
Re: Unn Releases Another Admission List.the Final List,just Call Me For Help Now by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:29am On Mar 06, 2011
Lmao,
Isi ewu

(1) (Reply)

Does Covenant Univesity Have The Most Beautiful Campus In Nigeria / After Jamb - 7 Possible Steps To Admission Success / Unilag Mba Result 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.