Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 (5953 Views)

Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough / Run From Xiaomi Devices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by talktalk4u: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2020
My Great People Of Nairaland

I just come back from EndSars Matter ... Omo The Struggle no easy grin grin grin

Ok Quick One ...

Its Your Boy TalkTalk4U The Xiaomi Prodigal Son ... cheesy

Well im here again to Open Xiaomi yash with another Bomb

Over the years this Xiaomi Fans has been attacking Samsung, Oppo, Vivo Transsion Eg Infinix Which is now there Elder Bro in the gaming line tongue tongue tongue

Xiaomi fans E go Shock Unna shocked shocked

I have been using the Xiaomi MI9T for a while now and playing pubg is kinda boring cause the screen size is kinda small to me due to using samsung tab . so my mumu friend introduced me to Xiaomi Note 8 was my first phone then i jumped to my present which was their flagship at that time .

So make i run straight to the point ooooo grin grin grin

My clan members all uses Game Controller and My Xiaomi Note 8 doesnt support which i complained to my clan and they told me any phone that doesnt support game controller isnt a gaming phone shocked shocked shocked i eyes shock me like weliweli .

I was like i use Xiaomi ooo they said in america no device like that angry angry they use Pixel, LG, Samsung, Iphone Tabs etc

Na i vex sell my Note 8 then buy this MI9T ..Chai mumu me ....who send me ?

First 1 month Bugs one kill me

then i kept on trying to use this game controller on my new device brotherly whenever i connect controller a whole flag Ship MI9T of 140+ go just freeezzzzzzzeee angry angry i will have to do hard reset then phone go restart everything go work fine again

Then One of my Tech guy called Techmonk na introduced 2 products to Infinix zero 8 and oppo Reno 3

my mind first beat fast fast fast

Then i came here to ask for suggestion and review . i got negative and positive feedbacks even from my stupid mumu like me brothers Xiaomi fans

Then i walked down to computer village Slot 19 to buy Infinix Zero 8 grin grin

Did my post here about buying this device same Mofos Xiaomi Fans Attacked me

Today im here to pass a message to XIAOMI that infinix done Upgrade ooooooo grin grin grin

No Be the Eye way we take they look them , them still be again ...this Guys don go back to the table and improve their products

The Game Controller Worked For Infinix Zero 8 100000000000%
grin

The More You Attack A Brand The More They Are Improving

Infinix gaming Experience is far better than Xiaomi ... They Have Advanced Game mode coupled with G90T + 8BG RAM

grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by 10thElement: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
LOL...... Brother you be Comedian ooooo grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by MagnumXL(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
What about the infinix zero 6

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Exumal: 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Bros I shock oh, cos ordinary Umidigi a5pro dey use game controller oh. It's stock Android or nothing.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by 10thElement: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
Waiting This Xiaomi do you
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by biztyb: 8:29pm On Oct 12, 2020
Hmmm...this man u don come again? grin grin
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by MobilePhotoBox: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
Exumal:
Bros I shock oh, cos ordinary Umidigi a5pro dey use game controller oh. It's stock Android or nothing.
Xiaomi has much bugs as other brands but they ignore them and tend to attack other brands which gives me great concerns

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by MobilePhotoBox: 8:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
This is the only OP That comes with proof to attack Xiaomi

9 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by nightbuzzer: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Xiaomi Fan Boys reading and Runing ..... #Team Infinx
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by nightbuzzer: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
MagnumXL:
What about the infinix zero 6
grin grin grin grin you get zero 6 ?
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Pretiboi: 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2020
My broda na d best thing u do so. Getting the Infinix Zero 8 is a very good decision. So enjoy ur device bro.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Pretiboi: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
10thElement:
LOL...... Brother you be Comedian ooooo grin grin grin

Comedian or no comedian, he just said his mind. Best decision so far for getting the Infinix Zero 8.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Exumal: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
Who get this mi9t make e help us verify this.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Pretiboi: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2020
Exumal:

Na so we see am oh grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Exumal: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2020
Pretiboi:

Comedian or no comedian, he just said his mind. Best decision so far for getting the Infinix Zero 8.

I don't know if Infinix start working on stock Android oh but if it's not stock Android, na no go area. That simplicity and speed na my priorities.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Pretiboi: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2020
MobilePhotoBox:
Xiaomi has much bugs as other brands but they ignore them and tend to attack other brands which gives me great concerns

Not only u it's giving concern. Sometimes i wonder if Xiaomi marketers/fans do examine their heads first before attacking other brands.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by nightbuzzer: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2020
Exumal:

I don't know if Infinix start working on stock Android oh but if it's not stock Android, na no go area. That simplicity and speed na my priorities.
Infinix has improved alot
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by MagmaPower: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2020
Your mates Dey play Call of duty mobile,
You still Dey play PUBG, nawa oh
And from what I read you just concluded that Xiaomi is incompatible with that Ipega controller, not that zero 8 handles game better,
You were just looking for a compatible phone

10 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Exumal: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2020
nightbuzzer:
Okay sir, till then let me continue to flex my UMIDIGi sir. Winning trust back is not that easy. I'm waiting for Techno and Itel too.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Pretiboi: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
Exumal:

Infinix is definitely working on that. That is why these days u get awesome devices from them like the Infinix Hot 10, Note 7 and even the Note 8 which will be out soon, will give u all that u want in a device.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by RGBshield: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
MagmaPower:
And from what I read you just concluded that Xiaomi is incompatible with that Ipega controller, not that zero 8 handles game better,
Bros MI Fan calm down .... the guy just said his mind now ...

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Pretiboi: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
nightbuzzer:

No be lie my broda. Infinix is improving everyday.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Pretiboi: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
MagmaPower:

See na dem dem....all this Mi fans i tire for una oh
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by talktalk4u: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
MagmaPower:
Who be this NumBnut ? Or Block Head ... When i start to play game you still they suck boobs ... Who Tell you say I never test COD? Xiaomi OS cant support any Game Controller MUMU
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by MagmaPower: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
RGBshield:
Bros MI Fan calm down .... the guy just said his mind now ...
I’m not a Xiaomi fan but seeing the topic I thought there was a valid point that makes the infinix better at gaming, Not knowing it was just controller compatibility

14 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by KrazyDave16(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2020
So you still no sell the Mi 9T again after all the complaints you drop for here...

The Lord is your muscle.

11 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by MagmaPower: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2020
talktalk4u:
Who be this NumBnut ? Or Block Head ... When i start to play game you still they suck boobs ... Who Tell you say I never test COD? Xiaomi OS cant support any Game Controller MUMU
noob
Have you heard of black shark?

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by talktalk4u: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2020
MagmaPower:
I’m not a Xiaomi fan but seeing the topic I thought there was a valid point that makes the infinix better at gaming, Not knowing it was just controller compatibility
Infinix gaming Experience is far better than Xiaomi ... They Have Advanced Game mode coupled with G90T + 8BG RAM
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by MagmaPower: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
talktalk4u:
Nawa oh
No Dey generalize
Black shark na beast
A Xiaomi phone, dedicated for gamers, just like ROG phone

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by talktalk4u: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2020
MagmaPower:
noob
Have you heard of black shark?
Go Sleep .... Are you Using it ? U BOT grin
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by KrazyDave16(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
MobilePhotoBox:
If you haven't used their product don't say what you don't truly know.

True there are the occasional bugs but they don't ignore it like you're implying (except the Mi A3 that was a different case entirely).

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by talktalk4u: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2020
MagmaPower:

Nawa oh
No Dey generalize
Black shark na beast
i didnt say infinix is world best ...but for now them kill Xiaomi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Convert CDMA Phone To GSM / Please Help I'm Finish. 9000 I Mistaken Recharge My Line / AIRTEL HACK: Get Free 1000 Airtime Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.