Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 (6027 Views)

Infinix Zero 8 Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Moving From Xiaomi Redmi7 To Nokia ...enough Is Enough / Run From Xiaomi Devices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by MagmaPower: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2020
talktalk4u:
Go Sleep .... Are you Using it ? U BOT grin
Ewwww, bruh, I cant game on an android, no way
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by MagmaPower: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
talktalk4u:
i didnt say infinix is world best ...but for now them kill Xiaomi
Yeah, when it comes to game pad compatibility

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by KrazyDave16(m): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2020
Pretiboi:

Infinix is definitely working on that. That is why these days u get awesome devices from them like the Infinix Hot 10, Note 7 and even the Note 8 which will be out soon, will give u all that u want in a device.
What happened to Note 5?
That disaster of a device was under the Android One program (same as stock Android, look it up).
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Flytime: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
MagmaPower:
Your mates Dey play Call of duty mobile,
You still Dey play PUBG, nawa oh
And from what I read you just concluded that Xiaomi is incompatible with that Ipega controller, not that zero 8 handles game better,
You were just looking for a compatible phone
how una dey enjoy cod especially battle Royal
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by talktalk4u: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2020
MagmaPower:

Ewwww, bruh, I cant game on an android, no way
then let me kill Xiaomi
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Zeroenochone(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
grin grin
This is very funny oooo
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by talktalk4u: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
MagmaPower:

Yeah, when it comes to game pad compatibility
how can a Global device cant support game Controller ?

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by MagmaPower: 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2020
Flytime:
how una dey enjoy cod especially battle Royal
Guuuy
You Dey play warzone?
You no go understand yet
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by MagmaPower: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
talktalk4u:
how can a Global device cant support game Controller ?
Xiaomi na overhyped trash sha, no doubt, but they give value for money, their OS Dey glitchy meeehn, if you’re an active user you’ll notice it
Infinix zero is the best transmission brand line
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Zeroenochone(m): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2020
Exumal:
Bros I shock oh, cos ordinary Umidigi a5pro dey use game controller oh. It's stock Android or nothing.

Oh bro don't tell me you actually believe this shit angry
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Zeroenochone(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2020
10thElement:
LOL...... Brother you be Comedian ooooo grin grin grin

As in!
This guy ehn......

I'm short of words....

Or

I'm short on words....

Or

I'm short in words....

Nairaland doesn't have the appropriate emoji for how hard I'm trying not to laugh right now grin
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by talktalk4u: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2020
Zeroenochone:

how much you get make we bet ?
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Zeroenochone(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2020
talktalk4u:
My Great People Of Nairaland

I just come back from EndSars Matter ... Omo The Struggle no easy grin grin grin

Ok Quick One ...

Its Your Boy TalkTalk4U The Xiaomi Prodigal Son ... cheesy

Well im here again to Open Xiaomi yash with another Bomb

Over the years this Xiaomi Fans has been attacking Samsung, Oppo, Vivo Transsion Eg Infinix Which is now there Elder Bro in the gaming line tongue tongue tongue

Xiaomi fans E go Shock Unna shocked shocked

I have been using the Xiaomi MI9T for a while now and playing pubg is kinda boring cause the screen size is kinda small to me due to using samsung tab . so my mumu friend introduced me to Xiaomi Note 8 was my first phone then i jumped to my present which was their flagship at that time .

So make i run straight to the point ooooo grin grin grin

My clan members all uses Game Controller and My Xiaomi Note 8 doesnt support which i complained to my clan and they told me any phone that doesnt support game controller isnt a gaming phone shocked shocked shocked i eyes shock me like weliweli .

I was like i use Xiaomi ooo they said in america no device like that angry angry they use Pixel, LG, Samsung, Iphone Tabs etc

Na i vex sell my Note 8 then buy this MI9T ..Chai mumu me ....who send me ?

First 1 month Bugs one kill me

then i kept on trying to use this game controller on my new device brotherly whenever i connect controller a whole flag Ship MI9T of 140+ go just freeezzzzzzzeee angry angry i will have to do hard reset then phone go restart everything go work fine again

Then One of my Tech guy called Techmonk na introduced 2 products to Infinix zero 8 and oppo Reno 3

my mind first beat fast fast fast

Then i came here to ask for suggestion and review . i got negative and positive feedbacks even from my stupid mumu like me brothers Xiaomi fans

Then i walked down to computer village Slot 19 to buy Infinix Zero 8 grin grin

Did my post here about buying this device same Mofos Xiaomi Fans Attacked me

Today im here to pass a message to XIAOMI that infinix done Upgrade ooooooo grin grin grin

No Be the Eye way we take they look them , them still be again ...this Guys don go back to the table and improve their products

The Game Controller Worked For Infinix Zero 8 100000000000%
grin

The More You Attack A Brand The More They Are Improving

Infinix gaming Experience is far better than Xiaomi ... They Have Advanced Game mode coupled with G90T + 8BG RAM

grin grin grin grin grin

But from what you said now it's safe to assume Xiaomi will get better bah?
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Exumal: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Just the first case and I can't really rely on it total. We need another mi9t user to verify or refute this claim.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Zeroenochone(m): 9:12pm On Oct 12, 2020
Exumal:

Just the first case and I can't really rely on it total. We need another mi9t user to verify or refute this claim.

I'm more amused about how he phrased the topic of the thread sef
I'm not one of those die hard fans of any phone oooo but.....

I'm short in words after seeing the topic grin
Normally I'd try to explain why such a conclusion is baseless and without any facts but....

Wow.....

I'm short at words
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Buzx: 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2020
I was expecting a valid gaming test or something. The op ended up saying gibberish. He ended up repeating the stuff he said on his previous thread. A Mi9T can't use a controller? A constructed lie obviously by someone who pretends to be an ex Xiaomi user. On my RN8, I use an Ipega controller flawlessly. It works on psp emulator and other games that supports controller. Next time, bring a valid fact and let us talk about it reasonably.

21 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Exumal: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2020
Buzx:
I was expecting a valid gaming test or something. The op ended up saying gibberish. A Mi9T can't use a controller? A constructed lie obviously by someone who pretends to be an ex Xiaomi user. On my RN8, I use an Ipega controller flawlessly. It works on psp emulator and other games that supports controller. Next time, bring a valid fact and let us talk about it reasonably.

Just help us clear this doubt with pics. You know Nigerians are doubting Thomases.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Exumal: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2020
Zeroenochone:

I'm more amused about how he phrased the topic of the thread sef
I'm not one of those die hard fans of any phone oooo but.....

I'm short in words after seeing the topic grin
Normally I'd try to explain why such a conclusion is baseless and without any facts but....

Wow.....

I'm short at words
As you see am na so we see am oh.
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Zeroenochone(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
Buzx:
I was expecting a valid gaming test or something. The op ended up saying gibberish. A Mi9T can't use a controller? A constructed lie obviously by someone who pretends to be an ex Xiaomi user. On my RN8, I use an Ipega controller flawlessly. It works on psp emulator and other games that supports controller. Next time, bring a valid fact and let us talk about it reasonably.

Bro you no suppose say anything I swear
Leave him to enjoy himself,
Instead of him to enjoy his phone in peace and just talk when necessary he's here creating all sorts of misinforming threads

Chai
Well the new phone is still shacking him sha, it'll wear off soon enough

6 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Zeroenochone(m): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2020
This thread is making me sleepy I swear
And I'm almost crying grin grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Buzx: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
Exumal:

Just help us clear this doubt with pics. You know Nigerians are doubting Thomases.

This person you're seeing here has no doubt or anything. No amount of persuasion can change his mission or whatever. If he insists on pictures, I will show him as soon as I get home.

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Zeroenochone(m): 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
talktalk4u:

Brother there are 3 things wrong with this post

But it's not my concern grin abeg enjoy yourself
Shey you dey play COD we should link up grin
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Buzx: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Bro you no suppose say anything I swear
Leave him to enjoy himself,
Instead of him to enjoy his phone in peace and just talk when necessary he's here creating all sorts of misinforming threads

Chai
Well the new phone is still shacking him sha, it'll wear off soon enough

Omo I normally avoid thread like these created by those guys o, but I just have to speak on this one. What the guy wrote is absurd and cheap.

6 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Zeroenochone(m): 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
Buzx:

Omo I normally avoid thread like these created by those guys o, but I just have to speak on this one. What the guy wrote is absurd and cheap.

As in!
I'm still contemplating what to respond with grin
He might not like Xiaomi but this is too far....

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by talktalk4u: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
Buzx:
I was expecting a valid gaming test or something. The op ended up saying gibberish. He ended up repeating the stuff he said on his previous thread. A Mi9T can't use a controller? A constructed lie obviously by someone who pretends to be an ex Xiaomi user. On my RN8, I use an Ipega controller flawlessly. It works on psp emulator and other games that supports controller. Next time, bring a valid fact and let us talk about it reasonably.
OGA how much do you have im ready to bet ... XIAOMI FALL MY HAND show us prooof? i talk with proof and confidence cause i have tested it before coming here .

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Valleys(m): 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2020
talktalk4u:
Can we bet? Show me a transiøn device better than redmi note 8 specs/price.

Waiting for your response
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Buzx: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2020
Zeroenochone:

As in!
I'm still contemplating what to respond with grin
He might not like Xiaomi but this is too far....

Lol, I even thought he made a video to compare both phones gaming performance or something. I ended up being disappointed by pictures of a phone strapped to a pad. Like Wtf.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by moscojoor(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2020
I wonder if dem dey use this op brain pound yam Hypertension go jus kill for this xiaomi matter Bro samsung is the best and transsion are the worst My xiaomi dey burst my brain any time any day

10 Likes

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by talktalk4u: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Valleys:

Can we bet? Show me a transiøn device better than redmi note 8 specs/price.

Waiting for your response
Show me MI phone that supports Controller cheesy
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Zeroenochone(m): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
Buzx:

Lol, I even thought he made a video to compare both phones gaming performance or something. I ended up being disappointed by pictures of a phone strapped to a pad. Like Wtf.

WTf Indeed....

1 Like

Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by talktalk4u: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
Buzx:

so you been they wait make i upload video ? send me data 2GB make i do video send you
Re: Infinix Zero 8 Nocks Xiaomi Out Of Gaming Devices .. Run From Xiaomi Vol 2 by Zeroenochone(m): 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
talktalk4u:
Show me MI phone that supports Controller cheesy

Guyyyy.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help On Nokia X2-02 Dual SIM - APN Setting / WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan / Whatsapp Plus V6.55

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.