Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Found Out My Truth About Life(divine Morality) The Hard Way!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Found Out My Truth About Life(divine Morality) The Hard Way!!! (499 Views)

Imagination Is The Power Source Of Life- Divine Nature Tv / Are Morality And Ethics Holding Back Science? / Theists: Objective Morality, Why Is Something Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found Out My Truth About Life(divine Morality) The Hard Way!!! by Jman06(m): 4:29am On Oct 13, 2020
I shared what I found out about existence in a thread here, but I had to delete it because that information can mess up an unguided mind.

Since I found out about that information, everything about life and existence started making sense. I started linking different thoughts together and they were making sense. This led to a point where I almost ran mad!

So, please whoever that is reading this should pay attention to this:

Never delve too much into thinking about life, existence/Divine morality/God or any other name you use to describe your craving for morality(existence) UNLESS you have someone who knows to guide you.

Always create a BALANCE between your good and your bad if you want existence to persist, regardless of your religious believes.

If you create this BALANCE, existence will continue and your GOD will be happy!

Excess philosophical thinking is not good for your mind! Just do GOOD by creating the BALANCE I referred to above.

I shared this because, I care.

I will not entertain questions again or even pm(not working though) on this to preserve my mind. Just create a BALANCE (GOD) in all you're doing.

Thanks for reading
Re: I Found Out My Truth About Life(divine Morality) The Hard Way!!! by Kobojunkie: 4:51am On Oct 13, 2020
Jman06:
I shared what I found out about existence in a thread here, but I had to delete it because that information can mess up an unguided mind.
Unguided mind? Aren't you assuming there that everyone else's mind is as, how should I say it, "weak" are your mind?
Jman06:
Since I found out about that information, everything about life and existence started making sense. I started linking different thoughts together and they were making sense. This led to a point where I almost ran mad!
ROFLMAO!!! Wait a second... are you saying that you finally discovered something seemingly valid and instead of embracing you, you let it go because your mind could not handle it? Really? undecided
Jman06:
So, please whoever that is reading this should pay attention to this:
Never delve too much into thinking about life, existence/Divine morality/God or any other name you use to describe your craving for morality(existence) UNLESS you have someone who knows to guide you.
I call BullPiss! I can bet you your mind has not even been to where mine has gone in all my years of living, and I am still here... strong and kicking! In my years, I have seen and observed people such as yourself -- ignorant of the boundaries of their own minds, yet all too willing to declare themselves 'mentally' knowledgable.
Jman06:
Always create a BALANCE between your good and your bad if you want existence to persist, regardless of your religious believes.
If you create this BALANCE, existence will continue and your GOD will be happy!
Excess philosophical thinking is not good for your mind! Just do GOOD by creating the BALANCE I referred to above.
See what I mean? You ran away from your the challenge your mind presented you with, yet you believe yourself capable of advising others on matters concerning their own mind? Really?
Jman06:
I shared this because, I care. I will not entertain questions again or even pm(not working though) on this to preserve my mind. Just create a BALANCE (GOD) in all you're doing. Thanks for reading
I don't believe you care. You think that but I don't believe that is your true motive for posting these ludicrous suggestions of yours. What I think is that you want others to live instead as you do,hindered and encumbered, afraid to stretch it's boundaries in order to receive truth from whatever source of wisdom might be out there willing to feed them.

P.S. This is a challenge for your person, not an insult. Though you may have had an experience of some sort, I wonder if you are not there hiding mental illness of sorts that you are afraid to confront.
Re: I Found Out My Truth About Life(divine Morality) The Hard Way!!! by orisa37: 6:49am On Oct 13, 2020
Thanks too. God is Everything. It's a FACT. Believe That

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Truth About Life(divine Morality) The Hard Way!!! by Jman06(m): 6:58am On Oct 14, 2020
Let me also add to this thread that both HEAVEN and HELL are REAL.

Souls are rewarded according to their measures of good vs bad(evil).
Re: I Found Out My Truth About Life(divine Morality) The Hard Way!!! by Kobojunkie: 7:03am On Oct 14, 2020
Jman06:
Where does this come from?
Re: I Found Out My Truth About Life(divine Morality) The Hard Way!!! by Jman06(m): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
All I tell you now is follow your conscience ALWAYS and you'll be fine with God.

Don't ask me another question because I will not reply.
Re: I Found Out My Truth About Life(divine Morality) The Hard Way!!! by Kobojunkie: 7:28am On Oct 14, 2020
Jman06:
All I tell you now is follow your conscience ALWAYS and you'll be fine with God.

By observing a statement that contradicts the very word of God, will I be fine with God? How?? shocked shocked
Re: I Found Out My Truth About Life(divine Morality) The Hard Way!!! by MuttleyLaff: 7:40am On Oct 14, 2020
Jman06:
Please explain to the best of your bible based knowledge and spirit filled understanding, what difference there is of hell and the lake of fire

Jman06:

What if someone follows their conscience, which happens to be bad nko?
Some even have conscience thats seared or even worse, have no conscience at all (i.e. they practically are indifferent)

Kobojunkie:

Jman06:

Dont stoop so low to play this " .. don't ask me another question because I will not reply" easy exit way out card
Re: I Found Out My Truth About Life(divine Morality) The Hard Way!!! by Jman06(m): 7:40am On Oct 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
By observing a statement that contradicts the very word of God, will I be fine with God? How?? shocked shocked
Follow your good conscience always
Re: I Found Out My Truth About Life(divine Morality) The Hard Way!!! by Kobojunkie: 12:55am On Oct 31, 2020
Jman06:
Follow your good conscience always
Turns out my "good conscience" was flawed! The "good" of it seemed not to matter in the grand scheme of things, so it was flawed!
Re: I Found Out My Truth About Life(divine Morality) The Hard Way!!! by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:39am On Oct 31, 2020
Jman06:

Wow!

This must be God.

I remember my exchanges with you at some point with my jesusjnr moniker when you were on a different course.

Thank God for the wonderful work He's done in your life. May He perfect the good work He's began in you. Amen!

God bless.

1 Like

Re: I Found Out My Truth About Life(divine Morality) The Hard Way!!! by Kobojunkie: 4:23am On Oct 31, 2020
Jman06:
Are you certain of this? I know your comment there is in sync with the popular version told by so-called pastors and GOs in pulpits in church houses the world over, but are you certain that Jesus Christ in fact told us of our individual rewards at the end? undecided

The following Parable, told by Jesus Christ, seems to disagree with your claim of our reward in Heaven for the work we have been 'hired' to do as Servants of Jesus Christ

Matthew 20 vs 1-16 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. “God’s kingdom is like a man who owned some land. One morning, the man went out very early to hire some people to work in his vineyard.
2. He agreed to pay the workers one silver coin for working that day. Then he sent them into the vineyard to work.
3. “About nine o’clock the man went to the marketplace and saw some other people standing there. They were doing nothing.
4. So he said to them, ‘If you go and work in my field, I will pay you what your work is worth.’
5. So they went to work in the vineyard. “The man went out again about twelve o’clock and again at three o’clock. Both times he hired some others to work in his vineyard.
6. About five o’clock the man went to the marketplace again. He saw some other people standing there. He asked them, ‘Why did you stand here all day doing nothing?’
7. “They said, ‘No one gave us a job.’ “The man said to them, ‘Then you can go and work in my vineyard.’
8. “At the end of the day, the owner of the field said to the boss of all the workers, ‘Call the workers and pay them all. Start by paying the last people I hired. Then pay all of them, ending with the ones I hired first.’
9. “The workers who were hired at five o’clock came to get their pay. Each worker got one silver coin.
10. Then the workers who were hired first came to get their pay. They thought they would be paid more than the others. But each one of them also received one silver coin.
11. When they got their silver coin, they complained to the man who owned the land.
12. They said, ‘Those people were hired last and worked only one hour. But you paid them the same as us. And we worked hard all day in the hot sun.’
13. “But the man who owned the field said to one of them, ‘Friend, I am being fair with you. You agreed to work for one silver coin. Right?
14. So take your pay and go. I want to give the man who was hired last the same pay I gave you.
15. I can do what I want with my own money. Why would you be jealous because I am generous?’
16. “So those who are last now will be first in the future. And those who are first now will be last in the future.”

(1) (Reply)

75 Biblical Truth About Alcohol (must Read) / Oral Or Anal Sex Between Couples / HRM Ateke Tom Opens His Palace As Viewing Center For 5NOG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.