Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

Today's Devotionals For Christians - TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotionals For Christians - TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2020 (182 Views)

Today's Devotional - Tuesday 13th July 2021 / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2020 by Thedevotinals: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2020
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: JESUS—THE INCARNATE WORD
BIBLE TEXT: John 1:1-3

'In the beginning, was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.'

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: GOD’S PERFECT TIMING
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 5:3-4 (AMP)

'[With joy] let us exult in our sufferings and rejoice in our hardships, knowing that hardship (distress, pressure, trouble) produces patient endurance; and endurance, proven character (spiritual maturity); and proven character, hope and confident assurance [of eternal salvation].'

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOEL OSTEEN DAILLY DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: LIVE GUILT-FREE
BIBLE TEXT: James 4:7, TLB

' So give yourselves humbly to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.'

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: CHRIST IS OUR MERCY SEAT
BIBLE TEXT: Psalm 91:1

'He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.'

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: BLOCK THAT CHANNEL 1
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 5:30

“And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: HARVEST TIME
BIBLE TEXT: Ruth 1:22

“So Naomi returned, and Ruth the Moabitess, her daughter in law, with her, which returned out of the country of Moab: and they came to Bethlehem in the beginning of barley harvest.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: A STARTLING DREAM
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 3:10

“And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.”

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: FROM RELIGION TO REALITY
BIBLE TEXT: 2 Corinthians 5:21

'For [God] hath made [Jesus] to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.'

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: TRUE FREEDOM
BIBLE TEXT: 1 Peter 1:8

'. . . believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable . . .'

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: GOD HOLDS US
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 41:10

'I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.'

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: A NEW REVELATION OF LOVE
BIBLE TEXT: John 13:34

‘A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: THE INJUSTICE IN OUR TIME
BIBLE TEXT: Ecclesiastes 10:1-10(NKJV)

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: MORE FACTS ON SELF-CONTROL
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 7:18-20.

'For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.'

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 13TH OCTOBER 2020.

TOPIC: LIVING A PURPOSE-DRIVEN LIFE
BIBLE TEXT: Romans 9:17

'For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.'

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

Aborting A Baby Against God's Will Your Take. / Who Else Is Missing Experience 2020 Live Show / WHO CREATED GOD?: Explanation Of (John 1:1-13)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.