Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

France - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / France (1463 Views)

I Never Knew Germany Is More Beautiful Than France / First Time Visiting Germany, France, Belgium, (schegen Area)? / Advice On France Student Admission And Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

France by Olovictor: 9:53am On Oct 13, 2020
Please is any one recently travel to France from Nigeria.
people in France can you please share your experience. Is France a good country to hustle.
Re: France by Ge0grapher(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2020
First of all, can u speak French ??
Re: France by Olovictor: 11:18am On Oct 13, 2020
Ge0grapher:
First of all, can u speak French ??
So without someone speaking French, some one can't hustle in France....?
And is France not speak English?
Re: France by Ge0grapher(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
Olovictor:

Re: France by Excessnation: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
You still have a lot to learn, if you reach embassy like these it is straight denial. You don’t even know the official language of the country you are planning to go to
Olovictor:

Re: France by Ge0grapher(m): 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Olovictor:

Understanding and speaking french will open you to lot of opportunities since u want to hustle. What kind of employer will hire a person that will find it difficult communicating with customers??
Anyway, it also depends on the nature of job u are after, but in other to increase ur chances, u have to understand their local language..
There is a way to bypass this shaa... If the person doesn't know how to speak French, I will advise the individual go to Paris and no where else in France, This is because in Paris, there are lot of English speakers (mostly tourists) and English owned firms.
So maybe u might be fortunate to find a gig or two.. while at the same time make plans to learn French . From what I heard it is the easiest European language to learn.. U can even start learning while u still in Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: France by Olovictor: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
Ge0grapher:

Understanding and speaking french will open you to lot of opportunities since u want to hustle. What kind of employer will hire a person that will find it difficult communicating with customers??
Anyway, it also depends on the nature of job u are after, but in other to increase ur chances, u have to understand their local language..
There is a way to bypass this shaa... If the person doesn't know how to speak French, I will advise the individual go to Paris and no where else in France, This is because in Paris, there are lot of English speakers (mostly tourists) and English owned firms.
So maybe u might be fortunate to find a gig or two.. while at the same time make plans to learn French . From what I heard it is the easiest European language to learn.. U can even start learning while u still in Nigeria..
Thank you very much.
I really appreciate you for your courage, God bless you.
Actually Paris is the may focus
Just want to know how life for non- French speaking there.
Re: France by Olovictor: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
Excessnation:
You still have a lot to learn, if you reach embassy like these it is straight denial. You don’t even know the official language of the country you are planning to go to

Haaaaaaa why are you like this....?
Is type of your people that discourage someone from progress...
Denial........
So you are saying any one that can not speak French now is denial....?
What of some Nigerian that school there without French speaking?
What of those Nigerian hustling or school in garmany that can't speak garman?
Re: France by Olovictor: 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Excessnation:

So in one word now if someone can't speak French no VISA right...?
Re: France by Cousin9999: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Olovictor:

There's likely farm labor and similar labor work that can get you papers with no French, but I don't think that's what you want.
Re: France by Cousin9999: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2020
Are you any good at soccer? grin
Re: France by Olovictor: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2020
Cousin9999:
Are you any good at soccer? grin

Lolz...
Why asking?
Can you pls tell reason for this question.....?
I will be very grateful if you can't Tell me Sir
Re: France by Olovictor: 8:10pm On Oct 13, 2020
Cousin9999:

There's likely farm labor and similar labor work that can get you papers with no French, but I don't think that's what you want.
Lolz
Re: France by Excessnation: 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2020
Omo..... it’s like you have comprehension problems. I am saying that how can you not know that French is the official language of France
Olovictor:

[q
Olovictor:

uote author=Olovictor post=94909567]

So in one word now if someone can't speak French no VISA right...?[/quote]
Re: France by Excessnation: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2020
What I mean is if you get to the embassy and they ask you a simple question “what’s the official language of france?” You would then tell them English. Don’t you know the visa official would already feel you don’t know about the country and that’s denial
Olovictor:

Haaaaaaa why are you like this....?
Is type of your people that discourage someone from progress...
Denial........
So you are saying any one that can not speak French now is denial....?
What of some Nigerian that school there without French speaking?
What of those Nigerian hustling or school in garmany that can't speak garman?

Re: France by Olovictor: 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Excessnation:
What I mean is if you get to the embassy and they ask you a simple question “what’s the official language of france?” You would then tell them English. Don’t you know the visa official would already feel you don’t know about the country and that’s denial

Lolz.
Thank for elaborate.
I know French is official language.
Am just trying to say France speak English as well. But rate might low
Re: France by Olovictor: 9:44pm On Oct 13, 2020
Excessnation:
Omo..... it’s like you have comprehension problems. I am saying that how can you not know that French is the official language of France [quote author=Olovictor post=94909567]

Is it possible for someone not know French is official language in France
......? Even I baby wey still inside belle know that.
Just try to understand my words ok.
Next time try as much possible to understand what someone mean before comments

(1) (Reply)

Need Help In Picking My Passport From Myammar Embassy South Africa ! / German Built Castle In Kaduna "Kajuru Castle" / Chief Of Staff To Pres. Buhari summons and berates Arik MD(PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.