Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

ENDSARS Protest Hits Enugu: Pictures & Videos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ENDSARS Protest Hits Enugu: Pictures & Videos (717 Views)

Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) / Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) / Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ENDSARS Protest Hits Enugu: Pictures & Videos by NEWSREPORT: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2020
ENDSARS protest has hit Enugu the capital of Enugu state. We are on ground in Enugu to cover the situation report. The protest was largely peaceful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IarN55VmZI

Lalasticlala

Re: ENDSARS Protest Hits Enugu: Pictures & Videos by complexBoss12: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2020
I live in the same compound with Sars guys, infact a section of the compound is officially rented for Sars by the govt. they packed out yesterday, all of them.

But I am happier with the fact that they did it quietly and shamefully, bc even tho we be paddies they didn't tell anyone they were leaving. That's the biggest victory for me.

4 Likes

Re: ENDSARS Protest Hits Enugu: Pictures & Videos by Mutemenot(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2020
angry
Re: ENDSARS Protest Hits Enugu: Pictures & Videos by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2020
please what are we still protesting for? let's tell ourselves the truth.

SARS will be reformed(2015),
restructured(2016),
reorganized (2017),
reformed(2018),
immediately disbanded(2019),
now dissolved(2020)................
Re: ENDSARS Protest Hits Enugu: Pictures & Videos by NEWSREPORT: 10:28am On Oct 13, 2020
complexBoss12:
I live in the same compound with Sars guys, infact a section of the compound is officially rented for Sars by the govt. they packed out yesterday, all of them.

But I am happier with the fact that they did it quietly and shamefully, bc even tho we be paddies they didn't tell anyone they were leaving. That's the biggest victory for me.

Good for them
Re: ENDSARS Protest Hits Enugu: Pictures & Videos by RuddyFusion(m): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2020
Poor pictures
Re: ENDSARS Protest Hits Enugu: Pictures & Videos by Rugaria: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2020
The police and army checkpoints of evil that are at every pole in every south eastern roads since the end of the war must be removed immediately! I can't wrap my big head around the fact that there maybe more check points in the east than in Boko Haram north! These check points have claimed thousands of lives and have become corruptly evil that some uniformed personnels actually bribe their superiors to be posted to the east! The land of anything goes! It must stop!
Re: ENDSARS Protest Hits Enugu: Pictures & Videos by Arrewa: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2020
Odiegwu
Re: ENDSARS Protest Hits Enugu: Pictures & Videos by DAVIDMOE(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2020
Arrewa:
Odiegwu
na who dey teach you igbo?
Re: ENDSARS Protest Hits Enugu: Pictures & Videos by decatalyst(m): 10:53am On Oct 13, 2020
complexBoss12:

So that mean we have hope.

The youth have a voice! United we are!
Re: ENDSARS Protest Hits Enugu: Pictures & Videos by BigSarah(f): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2020
Well it has go to round the more the merrier aye!

(1) (Reply)

Yyyy / ISWAP Appoints New ‘Governor For The Lake Chad’ — After Killing Of Ex-commander / Man Brags After Allegedly Assaulting His Girlfriend Over N5k In Ogun. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.