Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures (58201 Views)

Iranian Man Carries His Wife’s Head After ‘Honor Killing’ / Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by EvenBlogger: 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
A woman, identified as Mrs. Chiamaka Okechi from Ezeama Mgbagbuowa, Enugu State, has been seriously injured by her abusive husband, Mr. Obinwanne Chiafo.

It was gathered that the victim who was forced to marriage at the age of 13 and started giving birth early, has not had it peaceful in her 13-year-old marriage as she has had to endure several forms of violence and abuses from her spouse.

According to an NGO, Women Aid Collective (WACOL), Obinwanne had severely battered his wife and forcefully ejected her from their matrimonial home in 2015, including taking custody of six out of their eight children .

Although he remarried, he later came back to plead for forgiveness and impregnated her again before abandoning her again. The latest incident was on the 21st August, 2020, when the estranged husband came to her house and unleashed terror on her.

“He pounced on me, kicked and punched me very hard all over my body, including several heavy blows that landed on my chest.

I screamed as a result of the excruciating pain, but he kept on and brought an iron rod which he used to hit my head, causing me severe head injury. It was at that point that he ran away,” Chiamaka said.

The victim went ahead to the Police station at Aguobu Owa, to report the incident but, unfortunately, was asked to bring money which she couldn’t afford.

She explained that after the incident, she has been suffering from severe pains on her head and chest and has been passing sleepless nights.

She also stated that she is unable to go home for fear that her husband would return to carry out his threat to kill her.

She pleaded with the law enforcement agencies to arrest her husband before he kills her.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CEom5V5nnNZ/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Righteousness89(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
What is Really Happening to our Families?

This is Sheer Evil..
The Hearts and Minds of People are been Seared with Hot Iron which makes them to Perform Wicked Enterprises with no Utter of Feelings..

Precious Daddy, I Pray thee! Heal our Homes

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Queenlovely(f): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
enugu again

6 Likes

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Gwagone: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
Wtf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Chidexter(m): 2:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
From violent wives beating and scarring kids to violent husbands battering their wives, and the violent husbands getting badly bruised by violent employers, who are also experiencing violent jabs from the economy caused by our violent Government.

The cycle goes on and on. Now the kids have nothing to be violent at, so they just store it up until they are grown thus creating an unending violent cycle. undecided undecided

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Millimann: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2020
Doesn't she have a family?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by illicit(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
Sorry
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Siberia01(m): 3:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
embarassed

OH GOD I FEEL FOR HER ------

marriage at the age of 13 sad

this is so barbaric

BTW billionaires don't behave that way

7 Likes

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by dynicks(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
shocked
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Ya809441: 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
is not ordinary the man is possess of evil in him.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by westlius(m): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
Men who uses weapons in there wives cant fight a male of d same age when they see them

23 Likes

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Passionate888: 3:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Igbo Amaka grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by joviegghead: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hmm
Forced marriage!
Marriage not outta love but compulsion and responsibility.
I know how it's like. There is never love in such marriages and families . Domestic violence is a norm. No love. And the children are gonna suffer it.

Speaking from experience(that I've witnessed) .

5 Likes

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Openbusiness: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
shocked Anger without self-control = trailer dat fail brake on high speed. Anything can happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by AsawanaDgreat: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Say no to violence
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by iCauseTrouble: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
shocked
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Olam09(m): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Jzjsjshsns
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by pretydiva(f): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
The same iron rod should be used on the man's head shikena

Nigeria police never disappoints. Asking for money in this kinda situation. Smh

It's obvious the man turned the woman to a baby making machine. 8 kids already shocked. Like seriously

5 Likes

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Sorry...ur decision in life has put you into this situation.

Some young girls now will still choose wrong and later 10years time,head will be broken again.

They will never learn and give chance to the right guy.

I have approached many girls and none would like to give their num saying, 'I don't give my number to strangers. '

I just moved on...when in actual sense, they prefer giving it to bad guys and hooligans. Later now,you see some poor in 20 years time begging you they need money to feed their kids. Who send you?

I will just drive off with speed...your choice,your problem.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by mbahdi(m): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Is dis she or he

2 Likes

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by victorazyvictor(m): 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Queenlovely:
enugu again
na there u go see this kind thing.
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
For enugwu again?

3 Likes

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by titiakins: 3:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Na them
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by orphan11(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
depression hunger
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by semyman: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Extremist in all things

1 Like

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by dalass(f): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
grin
Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by pretydiva(f): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Shameless man. If he see he fellow man outside, he go mellow. Na him wife body he take get power

10 Likes

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by titiakins: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Wait!

She has eight kids?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by Stephenomozzy(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Gbese re

Weyrey pesin

It was gathered that the victim who was forced to marriage at the age of 13 and started giving birth early, has not had it peaceful in her 13-year-old marriage as she has had to endure several forms of violence and abuses from her spouse.

BTW, weyrey parents, hope y'all see one of the negative results of forcing children into marriage when they're under age or to people they have no "love" for.

He should be jailed....and placed in the gay section of a maximum security prison!

Court! Rise

6 Likes

Re: Husband Breaks Wife’s Head With An Iron Rod In Enugu - Pictures by pretydiva(f): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
anastasius:
Nice one. Stupid Nigerian women

Hope you will say this, when this same treatment is meted out on your sisters undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

64-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Stabbed To Death By Her Son In London / 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) / White Handkerchief Tied On Victims Of Port-Harcourt Serial Killer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.