Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Get a tailor-made Inventory Management System. It's ready and just a click away - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Get a tailor-made Inventory Management System. It's ready and just a click away (2822 Views)

Delete All Your Internet Data With Just A Click--- Its Very Possible! / Thousands Of Einstein Documents Are Now A Click Away / ''make 'x' Work For You:just A Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get a tailor-made Inventory Management System. It's ready and just a click away by celesto: 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2011
In 2 nights, I created a standard working desktop-based inventory management system with well defined roles, for some school project in the middle of exams (just to get an A which I'm not really interested in). The only functions not currently working are the printing of receipts and the e-mail alerts to managers when stocks get low (and maybe SMS alerts too) -- but that is just a piece of cake!

If you know anyone who might be interested in buying lemmie know. It's standard enough to power any medium-sized supermarket or jewelry shop or boutique or sales house (that is, anywhere sales is made).

Plus it's very light, simple and easy to install as it runs with an embedded database which does not consume extra resouces on the system by running services and is only required when the application starts (which means it does not make your system slow). I've created an app which prints with a dot-matrix printer before so it could be custom made to print with dot matrix as required by whoever needs it. I also don't need to be present to install it on the required client's system, I'll just tell how to do it (which is very simple).

It's built in Java so it should run perfectly on any platform, even though it was created and tested in Windows (*BING* I should actually start my ubuntu partition and check it up on it too).

A little marketing won't hurt too. You'll get a sizable cut if you do get me a customer (that's if you see the business I see and you are interested in it).

Please do Holla! +2347025530779

Screenshots attached.

(1) (Reply)

Climate Change Challenges In Nigeria And The Implications For Energy / 28 Facts About The Human Body That Will Blow Your Mind *PICS* / Paytm Golden Gate App Apk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.