Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Oladiga J A Thief Claiming To Revamp Your CV - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oladiga J A Thief Claiming To Revamp Your CV (300 Views)

10 Tips To Help You Grab The Employer’s Attention With Your CV / Ten Mistakes You Must Avoid In Your CV / Why Recruiters Are Deleting Your CV On Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oladiga J A Thief Claiming To Revamp Your CV by monkautos(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2020
This guy oladiga j the proprietor of peak group is a complete fraud who claims to be helping people revamp their CVs please and please I only came here to beg my fellow nairalanders not to fall victim to this kind of Yahoo Yahoo system.
See all he is going to do is get a template, copy your details into the template and then collect 4,000 naira from you.
Nairaland has helped me so much in the past in detecting fake people so this is my own way of giving back to the platform. Beware, dont fall a victim

1 Like

Re: Oladiga J A Thief Claiming To Revamp Your CV by monkautos(m): 1:36pm On Oct 13, 2020
Please and please dont fall a victim. If you are not convinced and need evidence I can send to you. Just indicate
Re: Oladiga J A Thief Claiming To Revamp Your CV by dhope: 7:57am On Oct 14, 2020
monkautos:
This guy oladiga j the proprietor of peak group is a complete fraud who claims to be helping people revamp their CVs please and please I only came here to beg my fellow nairalanders not to fall victim to this kind of Yahoo Yahoo system.
See all he is going to do is get a template, copy your details into the template and then collect 4,000 naira from you.
Nairaland has helped me so much in the past in detecting fake people so this is my own way of giving back to the platform. Beware, dont fall a victim
I am not in support of any scam scheme but if what you wrote above is true, then he is just feeding on intellectual laziness of some people. At least he is giving them something back by copying into template and send it back to them.
It's a wake up call for everyone to know how to do it the way he is doing it.

(1) (Reply)

Online Business / Marketing Manager Needed In Lekki / Job Vacancies ( Lagos, Abuja, Ph & Benin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.