Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,101 members, 7,845,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Am Confused - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am Confused (223 Views)

House, I Am Confused / I Am Confused: Please Advise Me! / Which Path Should I Take? I Am Confused! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused by Mogul750: 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hello nairalanders' Good afternoon to you all. am in need of your advice Its now almost eight years that I have been with my master we are not relative neither of the same state. so after my first second and third year things are longer thesame, so I continue having patience and endurance and is only me that is serving them the three boys they brought not the same year my madam sent them back saying that this one don't know how to write, this one is dull they did not stay up to two months. let me cut it short, now am on my final year according to agreement my oga is accusing me of his money/goods. He asks me where is his goods /money that b4 he has plenty goods that the goods he have in china he collected loan from bank to pay for it, and the truth is that am not with his money/goods, what brought up all this is because my father called him on phone on August 2 this year to remind him of my settlement after the phone call he called me inside his room and started asking me why did I allowed my father to phone him, that did he called him when we are on lockdown to know whether we are eating. after all my master said I got confused cuz we are financially OK,So I said to him that I did not see anything bad that my father called him to remind him of the agreement its normal. he is now saying that with the condition at hand now who will settle each other. Note: na me and my oga they stay for the same shop, we write invoice to customers, he is the one that takes stock.he is good o , a church goer, and I have been faithful to him even at market place most of the customers we have is tru me cuz he is new in the market. he says I don't have any achievement that I did not buy car/house/plaza for him. am tired inside but still managing cuz is only me I will come back from market go straight to madam shop park their go to house every day. I am confused. my phone lost and i was afraid cuz I have lost many but this time around is android that I lost And my oga went on a journey which I don't know that he will come back the next day which is market I have fear in me cuz I don't know his going to come to market straight from the journey he went and he fit call me or send me market on WhatsApp that I will supply. so I borrowed some money from my friend Buy same phone and did wellcome back. So I went back to shop and my neighbor said to me to that my oga is back hey! I got inside with boldness explain to him where I went to, he did not believe me, he sent me to madam shop (retail) and gave me suspension of two weeks let me stop here I have lots to say but I don't have time

(1) (Reply)

I Need Friends That Are Creative And Can Dream Big / Powerful Life Changing Quotes To Free You From Depression During Hard Times / Forbes Africa’s Richest 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.