Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

#ENDSARS: Actor Williams Uchemba Gifts #1 Million To Family Of Late Jimoh Isiaka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #ENDSARS: Actor Williams Uchemba Gifts #1 Million To Family Of Late Jimoh Isiaka (1137 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage / Williams Uchemba Gifts A Crippled Woman A New Apartment (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#ENDSARS: Actor Williams Uchemba Gifts #1 Million To Family Of Late Jimoh Isiaka by amaifehenry(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
Popular Nollywood Actor and Philanthropist, Williams Uchemba gifts #1 Million Naira to the family of Late Jimoh Isiaka who was killed by the Police during the #EndSars Protests in Oyo State.

The Actor who is well known for his philanthropic gestures also asked for the contacts of the slain police officers to assist their families financially.

He called on well meaning Nigerians to emulate this gesture and reach out to people who are victims of Police brutality in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGKHdAMUOeY

Cc: Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Fynestboi

Re: #ENDSARS: Actor Williams Uchemba Gifts #1 Million To Family Of Late Jimoh Isiaka by chatinent: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Good one, bro.
Re: #ENDSARS: Actor Williams Uchemba Gifts #1 Million To Family Of Late Jimoh Isiaka by amaifehenry(m): 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2020
Moments before his death

Re: #ENDSARS: Actor Williams Uchemba Gifts #1 Million To Family Of Late Jimoh Isiaka by orble: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
chatinent:
Good one, bro.
Good
amaifehenry:
Moments before his death
Goodm
Quite commendable.. for private COMMENDABLES check out my siggie
Re: #ENDSARS: Actor Williams Uchemba Gifts #1 Million To Family Of Late Jimoh Isiaka by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nice gesture from the potor region

This is why I love the Eebos grin
Re: #ENDSARS: Actor Williams Uchemba Gifts #1 Million To Family Of Late Jimoh Isiaka by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2020

Re: #ENDSARS: Actor Williams Uchemba Gifts #1 Million To Family Of Late Jimoh Isiaka by Oizee(f): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2020
May God continue to bless
Re: #ENDSARS: Actor Williams Uchemba Gifts #1 Million To Family Of Late Jimoh Isiaka by Lagito23: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2020
Thank u
Re: #ENDSARS: Actor Williams Uchemba Gifts #1 Million To Family Of Late Jimoh Isiaka by samincredible44(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
free advice:tribalism won't make u successful in life

1 Like

Re: #ENDSARS: Actor Williams Uchemba Gifts #1 Million To Family Of Late Jimoh Isiaka by austine4real(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2020
Nice gesture bro
Re: #ENDSARS: Actor Williams Uchemba Gifts #1 Million To Family Of Late Jimoh Isiaka by moradeyo59302: 11:32pm On Oct 13, 2020
Moments before his death
Re: #ENDSARS: Actor Williams Uchemba Gifts #1 Million To Family Of Late Jimoh Isiaka by LostAddict1: 4:44am On Oct 14, 2020
Amazing gesture, even though the money can bring Jimoh back it would help the parents. This fight is far from over all our dead comrades must be accounted for by the FG after that we would take over this country from them. Don't forget to attend the protest and always be safe, together united we would defeat our oppressors.

Re: #ENDSARS: Actor Williams Uchemba Gifts #1 Million To Family Of Late Jimoh Isiaka by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 14, 2020
where is he getting his money from sef

(1) (Reply)

Prophetess Who Use Kids For Ritual Command Police With Her Staff(video) / Bbnaija: I Made My First Million As A Teen – Arin Reveals / Veteran Actor Ifeanyi Dike Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.