Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,307 members, 7,850,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Bbnaija: I Made My First Million As A Teen – Arin Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I Made My First Million As A Teen – Arin Reveals (1137 Views)

BBNaija 2021: Arin Reveals What Yusuf Did To Her Inside The Bathroom / Burna Boy With Bag Worth N1.3 Million As He Boards Jet To Croatia / Adetutu Alabi: How I Got Pregnant As A Teen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: I Made My First Million As A Teen – Arin Reveals by hdmovieplug(m): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, Arin, has revealed that she made her first million as a teenager
In her conversation with Boma, monitored by our correspondent, Arin revealed that she had to make money early because of her pride.

Arin also told Boma about her travelling adventures, stating that she single handedly bought her ticket to travel abroad at age 16.

“The first time I ever paid for my own ticket, I was 16. I have big pride. If I wanna ask my mum for something, maybe I’ll not ask nicely.

“She’ll not give me because I’m not asking nicely. And I don’t wanna ask nicely cause I don’t want to be fake.”

Reacting to her claim, Boma said, “You are trying. You started making millions at 19, as a teenager.”

Advertisements

In response, Arin attributed her wealth to her interest in fashion, as she said, “fashion saved my life.”

When asked how many countries she has traveled to, Arin said, “In Europe, I’ve gone to Amsterdam, France, Italy, Denmark, the United Kingdom, Scotland, and of course America.”

She continued, “I’ve lived in Canada. In America, I’ve been to New York, Manhattan, the Bronx, and others.”

https://16vibes.com/bbnaija-i-made-my-first-million-as-a-teen-arin-reveals/

Re: Bbnaija: I Made My First Million As A Teen – Arin Reveals by hybrid11(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nice one liar
Thank you zaddy's prick

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: I Made My First Million As A Teen – Arin Reveals by Ever8090: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
People dey watch this shit?..

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: I Made My First Million As A Teen – Arin Reveals by youngblaq: 2:20am On Jul 28, 2021
Heard her oldman was a former minister and also a former senator. Should we be surprised?
Re: Bbnaija: I Made My First Million As A Teen – Arin Reveals by englishmart(m): 4:58am On Jul 28, 2021
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT!

I'm very sure I knew when she was growing up. The truth is that she actually made her first millions when she was just 5.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Video: Over 80 Private Jets Landed In Kano Today For Buhari Son's Wedding / Ogb Recent Aka Cultist In Tears As His Secret Girlfriend Is Exposed On Instagram / I'm Scared": Nigerian Man Cries Out Over Rare Creature He Found Beside His Gener

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.