Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Buying House In Ghana -any Experiences? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buying House In Ghana -any Experiences? (945 Views)

Be A Proud Owner Of Land/house In Any Of These Estates And Pay In Instalments / Another Window Opening To Own A House In Abuja Wit Out Fcda Problems Pic Includ / Price of 4 Bedroom House in Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying House In Ghana -any Experiences? by Solozzo(m): 3:15am On Mar 07, 2011
I am thinking of buying a house in Ghana in view of the regular electricity and less corruption. Does any member of NL has any experiences to share?
Re: Buying House In Ghana -any Experiences? by temmytanny(m): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2011
have stayed here for several weeks now and so far everything is moving well. Everything about Ghana is well managed and organised and its evident in the number of foreigners i see here. Houses are okay but they seems to be same price with that of naija and Security too superb.

you can give it a trial
Re: Buying House In Ghana -any Experiences? by Solozzo(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2011
temmytanny:

have stayed here for several weeks now and so far everything is moving well. Everything about Ghana is well managed and organised and its evident in the number of foreigners i see here. Houses are okay but they seems to be same price with that of naija and Security too superb.

you can give it a trial

Thanks for your response.That is very encouraging. Any idea about the best affordable places? Mortage sysystems.

Cheers

Re: Buying House In Ghana -any Experiences? by temmytanny(m): 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2011
am new so i dont much about the place but u can visit wwwdotghanawebdotcom .its just the ghana nairaland where you see anything you want
Re: Buying House In Ghana -any Experiences? by Alex72(m): 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2011
I might be of help.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Office In Opebi, Ikeja Area / Lagos-ogun Mega City Rush! / Tolet Properties With 1year Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.