Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Cardi B Reacts After She Mistakenly Exposed Her Topless Photo On Twitter(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Reacts After She Mistakenly Exposed Her Topless Photo On Twitter(pics) (7014 Views)

Toke Makinwa Releases Another Topless Photo, Fans Blast Her Again / Nasera Love Kamara Shares Her Topless Photo Online. See Reactions / Afia Schwarzenegger Leaked Her Husband's Mistress Topless Photo In March (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cardi B Reacts After She Mistakenly Exposed Her Topless Photo On Twitter(pics) by DAVIDAZ: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
Cardi B “accidentally” leaked a Private photo of herself on social media after days of whirlwind birthday festivities in Las Vegas.

The mother of one who recently turned 28 uploaded a Nood selfie to her Instagram story on Tuesday in which she was seen relaxing on a couch without a shirt on. She later deleted the image after realizing her “mistake,” but it was too late for the rapper to stop the Private photo from going viral.

Addressing the leak in a Twitter voice note, the I Like It rapper explained: Lord, why the phyuk you have to make me so phyukin‘ stupid? … Why? Why, why, why?” she said in the note.

“You know what? I’m not even gonna beat myself up about it. I’m just gonna eat my breakfast. I’m just gonna eat my breakfast, right? I’m gonna eat my breakfast and then I’m gonna go to a party. Because I’m not even gonna think about it. I am not going to think about it, OK? No, I’m not. I won’t. It is what it is. Shit happened. Um, phyuk it. It’s not even the first time. I mean, I used to phyukin‘ be a stripper, so whatever. Ay dios mio.”

click on the link below to see photos
http://gistupafrica.info/cardi-b-reacts-after-she-mistakenly-exposed-her-topless-photo-on-twitter/

Re: Cardi B Reacts After She Mistakenly Exposed Her Topless Photo On Twitter(pics) by Thablownmindset: 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
she deliberately did or she mistakenly!!!
Re: Cardi B Reacts After She Mistakenly Exposed Her Topless Photo On Twitter(pics) by paul100(m): 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Cardi's english is so wack.Even to spell fucking na problem.SMH

6 Likes

Re: Cardi B Reacts After She Mistakenly Exposed Her Topless Photo On Twitter(pics) by EmmySparky(m): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
not a new thing...we have seen it all both her ass and tits full..

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Reacts After She Mistakenly Exposed Her Topless Photo On Twitter(pics) by Freestainworld(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2020
As if she doesn't know, and fools will believe her.
Re: Cardi B Reacts After She Mistakenly Exposed Her Topless Photo On Twitter(pics) by Teacher1776(m): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
Biko, how do I see the selfie?
Re: Cardi B Reacts After She Mistakenly Exposed Her Topless Photo On Twitter(pics) by superfitsez(m): 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
paul100:
go and be speaking English idiot
Re: Cardi B Reacts After She Mistakenly Exposed Her Topless Photo On Twitter(pics) by falcon01: 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2020
paul100:
I swear, her ghetto accent is just wack AF

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Reacts After She Mistakenly Exposed Her Topless Photo On Twitter(pics) by SultanM: 7:55am On Oct 15, 2020
paul100:
it was a voice note...
Na op make the spelling like that
Re: Cardi B Reacts After She Mistakenly Exposed Her Topless Photo On Twitter(pics) by Fixednaija(m): 7:57am On Oct 15, 2020
Ned Nwoko caught on camera teaching Davido and Kiddwaya how to swim!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Latest Celebrity Gists...

@ Fixednaija TV Thanks as you Support us to Subscribe kiss kiss kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy5OAzR7suY
Re: Cardi B Reacts After She Mistakenly Exposed Her Topless Photo On Twitter(pics) by paul100(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
SultanM:
it was a voice note...
Na op make the spelling like that
Ok,i have seen it.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him As A Gorilla / Chioma Shows Symptoms Of Pregnancy As She And Davido Visit Ooni Of Ife / 18+ Bobrisky Goes Nude, Shares Unclad Photo On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.