Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,441 members, 7,861,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Has MTN Stopped Beta Talk Bonuses - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has MTN Stopped Beta Talk Bonuses (2246 Views)

Has MTN Stopped Their Free Data / Has Mtn Lumos Electricity Fold? / Please How Can I Migrate From MTN Pulse To Beta Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has MTN Stopped Beta Talk Bonuses by Babalegba(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
I'm on the beta talk plan and have just realized that I I've not be given any bonuses for my last two recharges. Has the bonus scheme been discontinued. If that's the case then I can jump ship ASAP. Anybody knows.
Re: Has MTN Stopped Beta Talk Bonuses by Olalekanbanky1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Still on
Re: Has MTN Stopped Beta Talk Bonuses by Olalekanbanky1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2020
Babalegba:
I'm on the beta talk plan and have just realized that I I've not be given any bonuses for my last two recharges. Has the bonus scheme been discontinued. If that's the case then I can jump ship ASAP. Anybody knows.
Still on
Re: Has MTN Stopped Beta Talk Bonuses by Babalegba(m): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2020
Olalekanbanky1:

Still on
I don't understand MTN anymore. I recharged 1k and checked my credit balance and there was no mention of bonus balance which is unusual.Maybe they've simply stopped displaying bonus balances .
Re: Has MTN Stopped Beta Talk Bonuses by edoairways: 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
Babalegba:
I don't understand MTN anymore. I recharged 1k and checked my credit balance and there was no mention of bonus balance which is unusual.Maybe they've simply stopped displaying bonus balances .
I called MTN customer care in regards to this issue,I was told that the bonus still exist. Dial *559*43# to check
Re: Has MTN Stopped Beta Talk Bonuses by Babalegba(m): 1:16am On Oct 15, 2020
edoairways:

I called MTN customer care in regards to this issue,I was told that the bonus still exist. Dial *559*43# to check
Thank you very much.The code worked
Re: Has MTN Stopped Beta Talk Bonuses by Olalekanbanky1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Babalegba:

Maybe it is their network itch
Re: Has MTN Stopped Beta Talk Bonuses by thewritingtodo(m): 7:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
I think they've stopped giving the bonuses on negative airtime balances. That is, if you borrowed airtime and what you recharge is meant to pay back, you are likely not going to see any bonus for that recharge. Just my observation. Call their customer care for clarity.

(1) (Reply)

Liveprofile Users Drop Your Pins Here. / Updater-script Status 0 Error: Help!!!!!!!!!! / 2go + Operamini Combined Application For Jar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.