Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

American billionaire Pastor, T.D. Jakes @bishopjake Reacted To #endsars - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / American billionaire Pastor, T.D. Jakes @bishopjake Reacted To #endsars (593 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American billionaire Pastor, T.D. Jakes @bishopjake Reacted To #endsars by fineboynl(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2020
Thomas Dexter Jakes Sr., known as T. D. Jakes, is a popular bishop, author and filmmaker. He is the bishop of The Potter's House, a non-denominational American megachurch. Jakes's church services and evangelistic sermons are broadcast on The Potter's Touch.

he Tweeted with the handle

T.D. Jakes @BishopJakes

“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere... Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly.” - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. #EndSARS

Re: American billionaire Pastor, T.D. Jakes @bishopjake Reacted To #endsars by Imortal001: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
God bless nigeria youth and all the youth around the world.
Change begin with you and me!
If we sit down and watch, God will not come from heaven to heal the world!

1 Like

Re: American billionaire Pastor, T.D. Jakes @bishopjake Reacted To #endsars by BigSarah(f): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
Yea yea
Re: American billionaire Pastor, T.D. Jakes @bishopjake Reacted To #endsars by slivertongue: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
yes ooo. the lives of Nigerian youths matters...

1 Like

Re: American billionaire Pastor, T.D. Jakes @bishopjake Reacted To #endsars by Ikinternational: 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2020
Billionaire kwa..
Must be the naira donations
Re: American billionaire Pastor, T.D. Jakes @bishopjake Reacted To #endsars by Kondomatic(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
I so much like this man and I also want to know where he buys his trousers.
Re: American billionaire Pastor, T.D. Jakes @bishopjake Reacted To #endsars by Kingnutts(m): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2020
Amen, God bless everyone again St police brutality #ENDSWAT
Re: American billionaire Pastor, T.D. Jakes @bishopjake Reacted To #endsars by thorpido(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
Kondomatic:
I so much like this man and I also want to know where he buys his trousers.
His suits too.
Re: American billionaire Pastor, T.D. Jakes @bishopjake Reacted To #endsars by fineboynl(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2020
look

Re: American billionaire Pastor, T.D. Jakes @bishopjake Reacted To #endsars by chriskosherbal(m): 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hey guyz we are on course ..

Together we stand ..

Together our voice we be heard ..

#endsars

Re: American billionaire Pastor, T.D. Jakes @bishopjake Reacted To #endsars by doggedfighter(f): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
Respect,sir
Re: American billionaire Pastor, T.D. Jakes @bishopjake Reacted To #endsars by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
The government is definitely behind this pro sars idiots who we the protesters will murder if they show up in our location,real matters.
Re: American billionaire Pastor, T.D. Jakes @bishopjake Reacted To #endsars by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: American billionaire Pastor, T.D. Jakes @bishopjake Reacted To #endsars by adegbenga80592: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2020
God bless nigeria youth and all the youth around the world.Change begin with you and me!If we sit down and watch, God will not come from heaven to heal the world!
Re: American billionaire Pastor, T.D. Jakes @bishopjake Reacted To #endsars by fineboynl(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2020
seun, lalasticlala. why is this not on front page.

(1) (Reply)

What If Your World Ends Today, Would You Be Ready? / Reverend Ntia Ntia Escapes Death In Ghastly Motor Accident / The Fallacy Which Lies In The Theory Of Predestination And Divine Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.