Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... (34819 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo For Cursing Fulani Herdsmen Over Pastor Death / Daddy Freeze Slams Bishop Oyedepo Over His Worth $150 Million Comment / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by goldcoinhub: 7:07am On Jun 12, 2018
Popular OAP, Daddy Freeze has once again taken a swipe at Nigerian pastors and this time, it was a female preacher that had to be scolded.

The controversial media personality took to his Instagram page to share the video of a popular female preacher who preached against criticizing men of God.

Freeze, in his caption, referenced Jay Z, who did just that and is still raking in millions.

[left]
He wrote;

“Not a single bible verse, just more sentiments and emotions, just another theatrical device for the scripturally vapid! Just look at how the cattle are laughing at such an unlettered joke.

So to sign millions you must never critisize ‘men of gods’? Jay z insulted TD Jakes and is still signing more millions than your local ass can ever comprehend and you are here speaking native English.”

“[Verse 2]
Can’t y’all see that he’s fake, the rap version of T.D. Jakes
Prophesizin’ on your CD’s and tapes
Won’t break you a crumb of the little bit that he makes
And this is with whom you want to place your faith
[Blueprint2 lyrics] ~JayZ

Please can someone tell this woman that I’m offering to give her a masterclass in Christianity and on the Bible, so she can stop embarrassing herself like this. Also, join us live at 1pm as I address the points she has raised live on YouTube.com/daddyfreezeteaches”

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bj4TfaSAPIg/

https://lailasnews.com/jay-z-insulted-t-d-jakes-still-makes-millions-freeze-slams-pastor/

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by new2012: 7:09am On Jun 12, 2018
Daddy freeze, its been a while.

Nigga is struggling to be back in the news.

Shame!

86 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by delugajackson: 7:10am On Jun 12, 2018
But I see sense in what he said. These pastors use the "touch not my annointed" phrase as a cover to perpetrate evil. Most of the churches you see today are leading their members straight to hell.

I know the "judge not" crew will bash me when I'm finished but for once, someone has to check their excesses, someone has to criticize them. All men are equal before God.

177 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by stefanweeks: 7:15am On Jun 12, 2018
So you want to take millions too na?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by sleepyeyez(m): 7:16am On Jun 12, 2018
new2012:
Daddy freeze, its been a while.

Nigga is struggling to be back in the news.

Shame!

He's not struggling, bro. He makes News on a regular. We know him. Who knows you?

157 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by new2012: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2018
sleepyeyez:

He's not struggling, bro. He makes News on a regular. We know him. Who knows you?

Nobody oooo.. Thanks for asking.

... And who know you too?

Sometimes mind your business to live long and not show your r.etarde.d capability and die soon. Was I talking to you? Is Freeze your father or your god? Go take ur medication and pick up your brain from LASTMA

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:23am On Jun 12, 2018
Sorry sorry o....
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2018
Freeze is right..

The Bible says seek ye first the kingdom of God and every other thing shall be added onto you.

But Nigeria pastors are making their congregations seek every other thing first and forgetting about the kingdom of God.

One thing I know is that even if you are Osama Bin Laden, once you are hardworking your success will know no limit whether or not you go to church or pay tithe.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by BUHARImyDOG: 8:24am On Jun 12, 2018
ANTI CHRIST FREEZ

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Abeg Freeze forget all these scammers. I am the number 1 anti-fan of this particular woman. The other day she was hyping herself for being a pastor's wife.

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
abeg this Freeze has lost relevance already.

instead make e use him last year popularity well, e go dey open "online" church dey blast offline churches grin
like putting new wine in old bottle.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by topgist(m): 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Reminder: Road Safety Corp 2018 recruitment still ongoing register with the link here: https://www.topgist.com.ng/road-safety-recruitment-2018-application-form/

1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by room089: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm!

Our problem here is that we would always like to play god by thinking that the punishments must be immediate but as we know, discretion lies with God.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by poweredcom(m): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
I can never attend any church a woman is d leader

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by tolexy007(m): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
undecided

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Hmmm. I met a Jewish rabbi yesterday , and I asked " do Jews still pay tithe in Judaism?" He said yea, and I asked again, "who do they hand thier tithes to?" He said mostly the poor, and if you bring it to the rabbi he will give it to charity as well he mostly can't keep it when there are a lot of poor amongst us.

There we have the people who knows god more than we do have spoken yet we won't listen.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by allanphash7(m): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2018
Who's jakes?

Does he Print money?

Shior
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by mhizcassidy001(f): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
hummmm
orisirisi
make i go fry petrol.
be back in a while.
space for sell tho

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by Metuh: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
This psychopath just want to be heard.

Hope the fool have returned the laptops and money he cunningly collected from his online church members

Attention seeker oshi

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by TheAngry1: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
So how much have you made Freeze? Okponu rada rada!

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by Ashley86400: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
Op.. You should have posted the video of the woman na?
Even Christians are ashamed of what she said.
Guys watch the video on Daddy freeze's instagram account.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by Gloriagee(f): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
N ur yeye point is? Are there not many armed robbers swimming in millions? Does that make it right?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by kerry57: 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
Daddy freeze is terribly sick. So insulting people and making money is priority for ur personality? So sorry for for cos there is a big difference BTW moral and wealth. That is why we don't take people like ur friend hushpuppy serious when he speaks.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by TheNextAce: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Daddy freeze, please face Nigerian politicians as you face Nigerian pastors. There are so many ills in this country. If you want to be a true voice, talk about what Nigerians face daily from the hands of those ruling us
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by QuietHammer(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jay-Z, the greatest ever

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by ollah2: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
poweredcom:
I can never attend any church a woman is d leader

Christianity has been revised so a woman can now lead even though it's against the bible. Subsequently, every religion is archaic and doesn't blend with 21 century.
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
delugajackson:
But I see sense in what he said. These pastors use the "touch not my annointed" phrase as a cover to perpetrate evil. Most of the churches you see today are leading their members straight to hell.

I know the "judge not" crew will bash me when I'm finished but for once, someone has to check their excesses, someone has to criticize them. All men are equal before God.
Herod chopped off john the Baptist head and was still king..I guess we can chop pple's head shey.....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by Samakus(m): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
new2012:

Nobody oooo.. Thanks for asking.

... And who know you too?

Sometimes mind your business to live long and not show your r.etarde.d capability and die soon. Was I talking to you? Is Freeze your father or your god? Go take ur medication and pick up your brain from LASTMA

What brought the emboldened? Or are you among these gods of men that resort to threats like the emboldened whenever an issue they ordinarily should quash with scriptural facts suffices?

Take heed

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
ollah2:

Christianity has been revised so a woman can now lead even though it's against the bible. Subsequently, every religion is archaic and doesn't blend with 21 century.
She's a pastor's wife
Re: Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... by chuose2: 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Please nobody is insulting any pastor!
We are simply exposing the fraud who masquerade as pastors.

For example Nigeria has become the most dangerous place for Christians with Buhari coming to power!

There is no way you can say that Adeboye is a real pastor with the help he gave Buhari.
In fact it has exposed Adeboye for being a fraud, remember Adeboye gave Buhari his blessings.

ADEBOYE CANNOT DENY THAT HE DID NOT KNOW THAT A JIHAD WAS COMING.
WE WERE ALL WARNED BY BOSUN EMMANUEL.
INSTEAD ADEBOYE MADE US IGNORE THE WARNINGS

Somebody like Adeboye should be condemned well well for selling the Church to jihadi Buhari

Again to show that we should expose Adeboye that he is a business man masquerading as a pastor.

Remember that A Redeemed Pastor was killed by Buhari's Fulani Herdsmen,

Yet this same Adeboye that will condemn none tithe payers, cannot condemn Fulani Herdsmen.

Should we not all insult Adeboye well?

In fact shame on Redeemed and Adeboye, RCCG is quick to celebrate Adeboye's birthday.
Yet they cannot Remember that their own pastor was killed on the 10th of June and no word from RCCG or Adeboye

We should all expose RCCG for being a Seat of Satan.
Another of their Pastors is a liar.
Osinbajo has been known to compete with Lai Mohammed for king of Liars.

http://www.informationng.com/2018/03/osinbajos-most-consistent-achievement-is-lying-reno-omokri.html

Should we not all expose Redeemed as a fraud who have Adeboye the money loving man & Osinbanjo the liar?

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

About The High Rate Of Randy Men And Women Today / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / Generator Fume Kills CAC Pastor In Warri After Fire Kills His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.