Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,401 members, 7,843,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

“You are copying Tacha by carrying placard, ” – Lady Tells Mercy - Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “You are copying Tacha by carrying placard, ” – Lady Tells Mercy - Fans React (2178 Views)

Be Calming Down' - Ex-beauty Queen, Ronke Tells Mercy Eke As She Shows Off Butt / “father Have Mercy” Fans React To Simi New Stunning Picture On Instagram / BBN Mercy Fans Using The Women Empowerment Card . Funny Lots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“You are copying Tacha by carrying placard, ” – Lady Tells Mercy - Fans React by SandraJane: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2020
“You are copying Tacha by carrying placard, you’re far behind her” – Lady trolls Mercy , Fans React

A Twitter user has taken to the platform to troll, BBNaija season 4 winner, Mercy Eke for joining the ongoing #EndSARS protest.

According to the troll, the reality TV star is only copying her colleague, Tacha by carrying placards to lend her voice against constant police brutality in the country.

Source : https://www.churchloaded.com/featured/you-are-copying-tacha-by-carrying-placard-youre-far-behind-her-lady-trolls-mercy-fans-react/

Re: “You are copying Tacha by carrying placard, ” – Lady Tells Mercy - Fans React by SandraJane: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2020

Re: “You are copying Tacha by carrying placard, ” – Lady Tells Mercy - Fans React by Davash222(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
Lazy Nigeria feminine youths!
Re: “You are copying Tacha by carrying placard, ” – Lady Tells Mercy - Fans React by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
it's true,shes copying her

2 Likes

Re: “You are copying Tacha by carrying placard, ” – Lady Tells Mercy - Fans React by Beckysexy(f): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2020

What was she supposed to carry to the protest?
Chair?

When did they start copying protest again?
Wetin person no go hear for this Nigeria sef angry

If she did not protest you'll troll her, now she's she's protesting again you're still trolling her

7 Likes

Re: “You are copying Tacha by carrying placard, ” – Lady Tells Mercy - Fans React by sunshineV(f): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
it's true,shes copying her
by carrying placard? what about other girls carrying placard? dem dey copy her too? sense run leave u, mercy and tacha
Re: “You are copying Tacha by carrying placard, ” – Lady Tells Mercy - Fans React by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
sunshineV:
by carrying placard? what about other girls carrying placard? dem dey copy her too? sense run leave u, mercy and tacha
i will slap you

1 Like

Re: “You are copying Tacha by carrying placard, ” – Lady Tells Mercy - Fans React by sunshineV(f): 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2020
Zzor:
i will slap you
e-warrior grin pipe down
Re: “You are copying Tacha by carrying placard, ” – Lady Tells Mercy - Fans React by Fixednaija(m): 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
"you will die if you ask me for help this 2020" - Khloe warn fans!

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Latest Celebrity Gists and Hot News Updates...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX0RzfYWpNA
Re: “You are copying Tacha by carrying placard, ” – Lady Tells Mercy - Fans React by Oturatetuala(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
If you sleep they will tell u sleep too much, she's playing her own part of the game people are saying bullshit. Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: “You are copying Tacha by carrying placard, ” – Lady Tells Mercy - Fans React by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2020
Mtchew. Next!
Re: “You are copying Tacha by carrying placard, ” – Lady Tells Mercy - Fans React by Dimmatic(f): 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin keyboard warriors are at it again o
Re: “You are copying Tacha by carrying placard, ” – Lady Tells Mercy - Fans React by Peace081: 11:44pm On Oct 14, 2020
The youths are the problem of this country

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Ride In A US$236,000 Dallara Stradale Driven By Legendary / I Love Wearing My Wife’s Clothes, Stop Body Shaming Me – Man Stirs Reactions / Maheeda Bares It All In New Video (18+ Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.