Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

#Endsars: Delicious Food Served To Protesters At Ikeja Axis (pic) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / #Endsars: Delicious Food Served To Protesters At Ikeja Axis (pic) (1576 Views)

Penis Seen Inside Food Served In Lagos Restaurant (Video) / Why Do Most Nigerian Visitors Dont Finish The Food Served To Them? / What A Lady Ordered In A Nigerian Restaurant, And What They Served Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#Endsars: Delicious Food Served To Protesters At Ikeja Axis (pic) by Cvwriter1(m): 5:23pm On Oct 14, 2020
A FOOD BRAND took a treasured step to empower the protesters, and also to inform them of how much they support the movement. Different sort of food was served to those protesting at ikeja Axis. But what happened to the food of the online protesters.

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Delicious Food Served To Protesters At Ikeja Axis (pic) by Obichukwuu: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
Re: #Endsars: Delicious Food Served To Protesters At Ikeja Axis (pic) by Cvwriter1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2020
White Rice and vegetables

Re: #Endsars: Delicious Food Served To Protesters At Ikeja Axis (pic) by Cvwriter1(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2020
Plaintain and rice. For More strength. They just delivered more than expected, kudos

Re: #Endsars: Delicious Food Served To Protesters At Ikeja Axis (pic) by Cvwriter1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2020
See my favourite. grin

Re: #Endsars: Delicious Food Served To Protesters At Ikeja Axis (pic) by MightySparrow: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
These must be far better than nonsense served the primary school pupils. Anyways, I can see revolution coming in no distant future. Let the heat keep coming.
Re: #Endsars: Delicious Food Served To Protesters At Ikeja Axis (pic) by Camelot65: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2020
My eye is turninoninown..... cheesycheesy
Re: #Endsars: Delicious Food Served To Protesters At Ikeja Axis (pic) by Radiant01(m): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
With this grin grin ;Dl.....the protest will not end,people are hungry oooooo
Re: #Endsars: Delicious Food Served To Protesters At Ikeja Axis (pic) by mariahAngel(f): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2020
All these food? I doubt!
Re: #Endsars: Delicious Food Served To Protesters At Ikeja Axis (pic) by Cvwriter1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2020
mariahAngel:
All these food? I doubt!
for real don't doubt. The brand gave it out for youths to eat free
Re: #Endsars: Delicious Food Served To Protesters At Ikeja Axis (pic) by Or11: 5:51pm On Oct 14, 2020
Those beans look yum
Re: #Endsars: Delicious Food Served To Protesters At Ikeja Axis (pic) by DaddyRochie1642: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2020
Radiant01:
With this grin grin ;Dl.....the protest will not end,people are hungry oooooo

grin grin grin
Re: #Endsars: Delicious Food Served To Protesters At Ikeja Axis (pic) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2020
If they extend this gesture enter ibadan, I go use my bedspread do banner, write endsars x1000

1 Like

Re: #Endsars: Delicious Food Served To Protesters At Ikeja Axis (pic) by oyatz(m): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2020
Hmn... Who is bankrolling them?
Re: #Endsars: Delicious Food Served To Protesters At Ikeja Axis (pic) by mojoyin73585: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2020
Plaintain and rice. For More strength. They just delivered more than expected, kudos
Re: #Endsars: Delicious Food Served To Protesters At Ikeja Axis (pic) by Plut01: 8:03am On Oct 17, 2020
Absolutely yummy grin

More of it until the older generation sincerely apologize for mortgaging our future and children future in the name of all blablabla.
Re: #Endsars: Delicious Food Served To Protesters At Ikeja Axis (pic) by Plut01: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
southniyikaye:
If they extend this gesture enter ibadan, I go use my bedspread do banner, write endsars x1000

grin now this s funny grin

(1) (Reply)

Oyinbo Opens Buka In Lagos, Abule Egba / Where To Find Stella Artois Beer In Lagos / Eggs Are Bad For The Heart! #fact Or #myth ????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.