Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) (50253 Views)

Bodies Of 5 Corpers Who Died In Accident Flown To Akwa Ibom For Burial (Photos) / Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp / Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo (2) (3) (4)

Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2020
Six Couples, All 2019 Batch C NYSC Members Who Met And Got Married (Photos)

Reported By Udokabestluv In Anambra

The Anambra State NYSC on Wednesday, celebrated twelve 2019 Batch C members who got married to each other during their service year, Reports.

The couples, Eze Obinwa, Oluchi peace, Henry Nwachoko Charles Ruth, Oluchukwu Davis, Ohale Nkemakolam, Nsofor Obianuju, Ogberie Collins, Nwokearu Chinyeremaka, Bernard Faith Amarachi and Okafor Chukwudi met while they were still serving in the state.

In his brief remark at the ceremony held at Cihcotel Hotel Awka as part of their Passing programme scheduled tomorrow 15th October, the state NYSC coordinator, Mr Kehinde Aremu urged parents to always pray for such privilege for their children at any given time, adding the scheme has not had such laudable event since its creation in Nigeria, Reports.

“"We have been having Corps members getting married to each other in ones, and twos , but this is epoch making. We never had an assemblage of this magnitude in the history of NYSC. I prayed for you all to have a joyful and loving married lives,” he said.

On her part, the Assistant Director, NYSC South East Area office, Mrs Ify Nwafor, said many people embark on NYSC for different reasons and one of it includes the chance to meet the love of their lives.

The married Corp members, Mrs Okearu Chinyeremaka, Mrs Bernard Faith Amarachi, Mr Oluchukwu Davis and Ohale Nkemakolam, revealed that they met each other at different locations which include; morning prayers at the orientation camp, Onitsha park among others, where they got attracted to each other before starting their relationship.

The ceremony witnessed cutting of cake, presentation of cash gifts of N100,000, prayers, goodwill messages, and dancing.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2020
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by NoPlaceLike(f): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2020
Congratulations to them bit you should be more detailed.

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 8:27pm On Oct 14, 2020
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 8:32pm On Oct 14, 2020
See More Photo Obtained By Below:

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2020
These girls ain't beautiful Naaa. How did these handsome guys fall in love?
No height, no good facials.

A beautiful bride is One of the best gifts a guy owes his mom. Don't do stuffs and say beauty is not all that matters.
Adams O, got married to a queen, Amaju pinic's wife is a queen.. I ll stop here

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Highshow05(m): 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2020
One man food is another man poison.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by MarveworldNG: 7:46am On Oct 15, 2020
Something good can still happen from NYSC?

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Stallion93(m): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2020

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Chijeep(m): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2020
This is one of the reasons why one person animal said Nigerian youths are lazy.
why will they send you to go and serve your fatherland and you are there flirting and courting each other.

Well, thank God it ending well....
not all dx slay queens n co

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2020
Cute
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by matuskyoo7(m): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Elvixbeatz(m): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2020
grin nice 1.. sometimes I wonder if na spirit them I follow serve for nasarawa

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by slyfox35(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2020
Now you are trying to give alot of girls hope that NYSC is the place for overdue engagement and marriage,no wonder dey phuck Dem like public toilet in camp,smart guys chop clean mouth

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by abc115: 7:47am On Oct 15, 2020
I hope it won't end in tears

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by gunners160(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2020
Somebody should please tell me how manage eere they able to pull this off? Life after school no easy, life after service even kan hard pass coupled with this pandemic issue.
Yes , its possible they might have dhr side hustle before they went for service but side hustle needs time and patience to grow in fact most business men don't settle down quick until they have alternative source of income or have expanded what they have. Me wey after my service year then, I never even knw the direction wey I wan take. If you talk about marriage reach my side, even my enemies go dey sing egungu be careful your express sure die....

20 Likes

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by blinking001(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2020
Good for them
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 15, 2020
They
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 15, 2020

Excellent! Marriage is a beautiful thing if you're with the right person.

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by CSTRR: 7:48am On Oct 15, 2020
When I was serving, the last thing on my mind was marriage.

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by slyfox35(m): 7:48am On Oct 15, 2020
NoPlaceLike:
Congratulations to them bit you should be more detailed.
More detailed like how they had their first sex?

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by DoubleEngine007: 7:48am On Oct 15, 2020
HML to them all...

There is a woman for every man and a man for every woman..

Oya.. DJ nack me the muziki.. "Iyawo mi"
"Ololufemi"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 15, 2020
revealed that they met each other at different locations which include; morning prayers at the orientation camp, Onitsha park among others, where they got attracted to each other before starting their relationship.

In presence there is fullness of Joy...
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 7:48am On Oct 15, 2020
Anambra.. A fuckry state grin grin grin..

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by CallMeGrace(f): 7:49am On Oct 15, 2020
No matter how handsome,ugly, cute or beautiful someone is
There is certainly someone meant for you...
Happy married life
Enjoy your Marital bliss..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:49am On Oct 15, 2020
garden egg and mineral...

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Guyman02: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2020
This is one of the aims of NYSC, congratulations to the couples
Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2020
uchaymart:
These girls ain't beautiful Naaa. How did these handsome guys fall in love?
No height, no good facials.

A beautiful bride is One of the best gifts a guy owes his mom. Don't do stuffs and say beauty is not all that matters.
Adams O, got married to a queen, Amaju pinic's wife is a queen.. I ll stop here

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by mamotalk: 7:50am On Oct 15, 2020
lock down things, thanks to coro holiday for corper.

Re: Six Couples, 2019 Corpers Who Got Married (Photos) by Zico5(m): 7:50am On Oct 15, 2020
Too risky, I was afraid when I served to commit to any relationship with any corps member. The risk there is too much, especially to someone u know nothing about her pasts and antecedents. Ladies of nowadays can't be trusted with such responsibility. Marriage is too sacred to rush into. Not within few months to be sincere. My opinion.

Corper Somtochukwu Okonkwo Uses 5 Months Allowance To Develop Ogun Village / Corpers Pay ‘Thank You’ Visit To Buhari Over N33,000 NYSC Allowance (Photos) / Corps Member Warns Colleagues Against Killing Pythons In Two Anambra Lgas