Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Hatch Your Eggs With Incubator In Kaduna - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hatch Your Eggs With Incubator In Kaduna (1221 Views)

How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat / How To Hatch Your Chicken Eggs With And Without An Incubator? / Please Can Turkey Hatch Their Eggs By Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hatch Your Eggs With Incubator In Kaduna by kjsunday3(m): 7:23am On Oct 15, 2020
if you want to hatch your eggs in Kaduna we have incubator with solar power be it geese ostrich noiler eggs
Re: Hatch Your Eggs With Incubator In Kaduna by kjsunday3(m): 10:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
kjsunday3:
if you want to hatch your eggs in Kaduna we have incubator with solar power be it geese ostrich noiler eggs
the incubator just hatched four noiler chicks today more to go
Re: Hatch Your Eggs With Incubator In Kaduna by bobschneidere(m): 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
What type of incubator is it that you are using?
Re: Hatch Your Eggs With Incubator In Kaduna by kjsunday3(m): 11:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
bobschneidere:
What type of incubator is it that you are using?
Its my in-laws own is Chinese made 80watts hatches 300 eggs make use of coil turns automatically

1 Like

Re: Hatch Your Eggs With Incubator In Kaduna by kjsunday3(m): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
kjsunday3:
Its my in-laws own is Chinese made 80watts hatches 300 eggs make use of coil turns automatically
hatch ur eggs
Re: Hatch Your Eggs With Incubator In Kaduna by zikodem(m): 1:25am On Dec 09, 2022
Pls ur location in kaduna, and how much do u incubate an egg? Noilers eggs
kjsunday3:
hatch ur eggs
Re: Hatch Your Eggs With Incubator In Kaduna by kjsunday3(m): 2:31am On Dec 09, 2022
Karji junction
Re: Hatch Your Eggs With Incubator In Kaduna by kjsunday3(m): 4:00am On Dec 09, 2022
Walk down karji junction ask of Stanley and say his brother in-law akoji directed u TKS sir

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Make Good Money From Spinach Farming? / Stocks Of Bell Pepper Are Low In Mile 12 International Market. / Now That Border Is Opened,how Much Is Bag Of Rice In Your State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.