Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat (5986 Views)

How To Hatch My Turkey’s Eggs / Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! / Raise Turkey For Eggs To Hatch And Sell At Day Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
It all happened around Sep/oct last year when we bought about 150 day old chick. About 125 chicks were broiler breed and 25 chicks were NOILER breed.

It happened that about 85% of the chicks died to terrible diseases that invaded my place before they could reach two month old. This happened despite giving them all the vaccination and m edication necessary. Out of the 25 NOILER chicks bought only two survived. The two boilers ( male and female ) that survived never showed any sign of infection all through the disease and treatment ordeal.

We decided to keep feeding the two NOILERS ( male and female ) that survived. At exactly 4 month old the hen started laying eggs. We were shocked and surprised to see egg at first. This survived NOILER hen lays about 3-4 eggs in a week. We always have egg every week to eat.

6 Likes

Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
The journey to getting fertilized egg of these couple birds started. We decided to incubate their fertilized eggs using incubator. The idea is to see if the offspring of these parent breeder noiler would possess the kind of gene their parents possessed.

Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
The hatching was in batches, but the first batch are about two month old and had never been vaccinated for once right from day1 to present moment and doing fine. The second batch is over 7week old while the third. batch is about 1month old.We only feed them with their normal feed with water mixed with vitamin only

5 Likes

Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
First batch..no váccination since hatching

4 Likes

Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
Second batch

1 Like

Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
Third

1 Like

Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
Parent breeder

3 Likes

Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by sirwilson(m): 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
This is beautiful...

5 Likes

Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2021
sirwilson:
This is beautiful...

smiley

1 Like

Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by Christistruth00: 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
Very Interesting research

I also read on this forum about a member he never vaccinated his boilers

He said he only soaks dongoyaro leaves inside their drinking water and they don’t die.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
Christistruth00:
Very Interesting research

I also read on this forum about a member he never vaccinated his boilers

He said he only soaks dongoyaro leaves inside their drinking water and they don’t die.

wow!!

2 Likes

Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by ashpanez: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
That's interesting @ christistruth00 what thread is that
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by ashpanez: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2021
Following
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by Christistruth00: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
ashpanez:
That's interesting @ christistruth00 what thread is that

It was on one of the threads about raising Organic Poultry

They also used Tagiri [Christmas Melon) , bitter leaf, ginger ,scent leaf and garlic as an alternative to Vacination of Poultry birds but Tagiri which was the most Powerful alternative to Vacination can not be used when birds are about to lay or on Pregnant farm animals ,bitter leaf, garlic and ginger are used in that Situation

I will post the thread link when I find it.

This is a related thread they use local herbs to treat all Poultry diseases from Newcastle disease to Cocidioasis

https://www.nairaland.com/5950612/pet-project-it-economically-feasible/6#92028874

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGUOb18mM6c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by cattlefarming01: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2021
What To Do To Stop Losing Money In Poultry Due To Mortality Of Birds*

Common infectious diseases of poultry such as Fowlpox, Fowl cholera, Coccidiosis, and Marek's disease pose constant challenges to poultry farmers leading to incuring losses in death of birds or more cost on disease treatment.

Effective farm biosecurity is one of the cheapest ways to improve overall poultry bird health, cut the costs of disease treatment, reduce losses and improve farm profitability.

With just a bottle of Poultry - Zyme into 1000 liters of water for your poultry birds you have little worries about a disease affecting your birds as Poultry- Zyme helps to improve their immune system to reduce the mortality rate.

It is highly cost-effective in preventing your birds from diseases and at the same time helps to increase their growth, egg production and improves the quality of eggs

For delivery of the product to your location contact +23408033492090.

To learn more about our products visit www.zenithenergyenzyme.com

1 Like

Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
4 in 1 AUTOMATED ( KEROSENE ) EGG INCUBATOR FIR SALE

Capacity: 240

* It uses electric ac ( direct current )
* It uses battery ( dc electric )
* It can be used with solar
* It uses kerosene in places with unstable power supply
* It has devices that measure humidity and temperature.
* It has automatic egg turner that reduces the stress experienced turning egg manually
* The building materials of the egg incubator is strong and durable that can last 20year
* This egg incubator posses an humidifier device that helps in stepping down or up humidity
*Comes with 10A battery charger as gift. This battery charger can charge 100 Ah battery.

Tel: 09060583069
Price: #170 thousand ( price is NEGOTIABLE )

We build to any specification on request.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
wink
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by nams77: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
strenghtt:
Third
Nice. How did you hatch them.

Do you put kerosene lamp for heat at night for them?
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
nams77:

Nice. How did you hatch them.

Do you put kerosene lamp for heat at night for them?

I hatched them using incubator.

No i do not put heat at night because they are old enough for cold.

1 Like

Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2021
Hatch your birds eggs today to increase the number of your birds on your farm.
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by pheonixdld2(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2021
Where is number in the post please? How much is the incubator and your location?
strenghtt:
Hatch your birds eggs today to increase the number of your birds on your farm.
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
pheonixdld2:
Where is number in the post please? How much is the incubator and your location?

Its done ....u can now check out the info u requested for
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by crossblane1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Did the noiler also crossed the broilers in the pix
Is there a male broiler among them
How did u get a white offspring
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
crossblane1:
Did the noiler also crossed the broilers in the pix
Is there a male broiler among them
How did u get a white offspring

I also crossmated female broiler with cockerel hence d result of white broiler in d pics.
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
smiley
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 10:03am On Jun 29, 2021
strenghtt:
Hatch your birds eggs today to increase the number
of your birds on your farm.
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 10:34am On Jun 30, 2021
strenghtt:
4 in 1 AUTOMATED ( KEROSENE ) EGG INCUBATOR FIR SALE

Capacity: 240

* It uses electric ac ( direct current )
* It uses battery ( dc electric )
* It can be used with solar
* It uses kerosene in places with unstable power supply
* It has devices that measure humidity and temperature.
* It has automatic egg turner that reduces the stress experienced turning egg manually
* The building materials of the egg incubator is strong and durable that can last 20year
* This egg incubator posses an humidifier device that helps in stepping down or up humidity
*Comes with 10A battery charger as gift. This battery charger can charge 100 Ah battery.

Tel: 09060583069
Price: #170 thousand ( price is NEGOTIABLE )

We build to any specification on request.
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2021
Wonderful month to us!
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 7:11am On Jul 02, 2021
smiley
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2021
wink
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 9:10am On Jul 05, 2021
smiley
Re: How My Special Noiler Breed Give Me Egg To Hatch And Eat by strenghtt: 8:23am On Jul 12, 2021
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Distinguishing Male Turkey From Female / Day Old Geeslings (geese Chicks) N Older For Sale / Convert Ppm To Meq/100g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.