Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... (1506 Views)

Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of GOD (Very Powerful) / This Generation Shall Not PASS, Till All These Things Be Fulfilled. / Archbishop Idahosa: Thou Shall Not Suffer A Witch To Live By Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2020
...there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2 Thessalonians 2:1-6

2 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2020
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 11:29am On Oct 15, 2020
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 11:41am On Oct 15, 2020
Now you know the man of sin, the son of perdition.

Romans 1:27-32

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Haters and opposes of God, those who do these things and glory in it, and encourage it, are worthy of God's judgment.
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 11:54am On Oct 15, 2020
Who is it that opposes and exalts himself above God?

How will he sit in the temple showing himself as God?

You do agree that this has to be the third temple, right? Of course it has to be the third temple. This is an end time prophecy, Solomon's first temple is destroyed, second temple is destroyed. Third temple has to be built for the son of perdition to sit inside it.

Sho ti ye e? Good.
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 12:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
First temple was the dedication of Jerusalem. Nebuchadnezzar destroyed this temple in circa 568BC. Read up on the siege of Jerusalem

Second temple was ordered to be built by the great god-king Cyrus of Persia, it was built by Nehemiah and Ezra. It was destroyed in 70AD by Rome

Jerusalem, gangangan, the city of Jerusalem, is the temple of God. The dedication of Jerusalem as the temple of God, by wise King Solomon, was the building of the first temple. The return of the Jews to Jerusalem under Nehemiah and Ezra, was the building of the second temple.

The return of the Jewish? people to Jerusalem, is the building of the third temple
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
On December 6, 2017, US President Donald Trump announced the United States recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and ordered the planning of the relocation of the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

This singular act, by President Donald Trump, is the building of the third temple.

The Jewish people are not the Jews of the Bible, the Bible calls them impostors, the worst of the heathen Ezekiel 7:24, the synagogue of satan Revelations 2:9, and Revelations 3:9
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
After setting up this abomination in the holy place, America now placed her embassy in the midst of it
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
https://www.timesofisrael.com/jerusalem-has-a-new-shrine-us-envoy-says-of-embassy/

Embassy is a ‘new shrine’ in ancient Jerusalem, US envoy says on 1st anniversary

Israel's secret weapon is that it’s on God’s side, David Friedman declares at event marking year since embassy came to capital; PM thanks Trump for ‘politically incorrect’ decision

Israel is on God’s side, US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman said Tuesday at an event celebrating the one-year anniversary of the US embassy’s opening in Jerusalem, which he described as a “new shrine” that deeply moved tourists to flock to en masse.

“Israel has one secret weapon that not too many countries have: Israel is on the side of God. And we don’t underestimate that,” Friedman said at the gala event in the capital attended by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

“We have done something that has not been in quite some time: We have created a new shrine in the ancient city of Jerusalem, and we’re extremely proud of it,” he told a capacity crowd in the ballroom of the David Citadel hotel.
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
https://m.jpost.com/israel-news/netanyahu-to-attend-event-marking-anniversary-of-us-embassy-move-to-jerusalem-589616

Friedman: US embassy in Jerusalem is ancient city’s ‘newest shrine’

By moving its embassy to Jerusalem, the US did something that “hasn’t been done for a really long time: we have created a new shrine in the ancient city of Jerusalem, and we’re extremely proud of it,” Ambassador to Israel David Friedman said on Tuesday.

Friedman’s comments marked a year since the embassy’s move, at a ceremony sponsored by the Friends of Zion and held at the David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem.

Friedman noted that every day tour buses drive by the embassy, and that sometimes people get off the buses and recite a prayer at the site.

Dem dey pray at American embassy in Jerusalem...smh

This is the setting up of an alternative God in the temple of God
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by Ihedinobi3: 5:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
What I find interesting here is how the Temple went from being an actual building in Jerusalem to being the whole city of Jerusalem. And that's not all. Antichrist is no longer a man claiming to be God, it is not an embassy, a whole building cited in Jerusalem.

And the Jews are not Jews. They are impostors. I wonder what that means. Does it mean that they are now Gentiles too?

The level of insanity in your theory is incredible. How you are still functioning is a marvel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/23/middleeast/david-friedman-jerusalem-illustration-intl/index.html

Jerusalem (CNN)US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman was embroiled in controversy Tuesday after being photographed receiving an aerial image of Jerusalem that was edited to include an artist's impression of a Third Temple, instead of the Al-Aqsa Mosque and Dome of the Rock.
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/israel/2018/may/us-ambassador-friedman-disappointed-by-temple-mount-photo-controversy

US Ambassador Friedman Disappointed by Temple Mount Photo Controversy

JERUSALEM, Israel – When US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman allowed press photos at the end of a visit to an educational institute in the ultra-Orthodox city of Bnei Brak, he had no idea what was about to happen.

Just as camera shutters began to click, someone from the institute slipped a poster-sized aerial photograph of the Temple Mount beside him in which the Dome of the Rock had been replaced by the Third Temple.

Everything is by deception. That's your third temple right there
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 12:10am On Oct 17, 2020
Now, Jesus will come when he is supposed to come grin

The falling away occured over five years ago, so we are very much closer to the return now.
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
Jesus is coming soon. We have seen the falling away. We have seen the sign of the Son of man in heaven. We have seen the sun darken, we have seen the moon turn to blood.

We have seen the opposer and hater of God seating himself in the holy place, in the temple, showing himsefl as God.

We take note that over 90% of all the end time prophecies were fulfilled during this Presidency of Donald Trump
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 7:04am On Oct 18, 2020
Prepare
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 1:03am On Oct 19, 2020
The corona virus pandemic is the sign of the son of man in heaven.

Jesus is coming, let us all prepare to receive him
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 3:53am On Oct 25, 2020
Proverbs 9:10
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding.
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2020
Read Buhari's speech and apply for trader moni or farmer moni

chime8:
Please fund me little token on 3097662083
First Bank

# Me and my family are starving#
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 8:17am On Oct 26, 2020
1 Kings 2:3
And keep the charge of the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, to keep his statutes, and his commandments, and his judgments, and his testimonies, as it is written in the law of Moses, that thou mayest prosper in all that thou doest, and whithersoever thou turnest thyself:
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 11:11am On Oct 29, 2020
I will do a sequel to this thread. I will explain the mystery of iniquity and show you how it is already at work.

I will also show why it is difficult for people to believe us. All in that thread, coming soon.

The two threads will give a complete breakdown of 2 Thessalonians 2
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2020
I'll title the thread ''The Mystery of Iniquity''
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2020
I am not only calling Lalasticlala to take this thread to front page, I am also calling all the other moderators to take this thread to the front page. The people must be warned and enlightened and warned about what is coming.

I am making this request in the light of this passage below. Their blood is not on my hands:

Ezekiel 33:1-10
Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him.
But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me. 8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Come and eat meat. Fresh hot meat
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Jeremiah 49:16
Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, [and] the pride of thine heart, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill: though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the LORD.
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 8:09am On Nov 08, 2020
Jesus is coming soon

Lalasticlala and other moderators , this thread is good for frontpage grin
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
Read
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
Isaiah 50:10
Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the Lord, and stay upon his God.
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jeremiah
49:16 Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, [and] the pride of thine heart, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill: though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the LORD.
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2020
watch and pray
Re: ...for That Day Shall Not Come, except... by MrPresident1: 12:52am On Feb 20, 2021
there is no cure for deliberate stupidity

Ihedinobi3:
What I find interesting here is how the Temple went from being an actual building in Jerusalem to being the whole city of Jerusalem. And that's not all. Antichrist is no longer a man claiming to be God, it is not an embassy, a whole building cited in Jerusalem.

And the Jews are not Jews. They are impostors. I wonder what that means. Does it mean that they are now Gentiles too?

The level of insanity in your theory is incredible. How you are still functioning is a marvel.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ark Of The Covenant Is Officially Being Cleaned / Atheism: A Religion With No God / GCK Live In Lome, Togo: Abundant Life Through Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.