Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters (66162 Views)

Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men / See How A Man Brutalised A Lady That Has Gone Viral (Graphic Photos) / Soldier Who Brutalised Her Niece Replies: 'She Is Not A Virgin At Her Age' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by raphy(m): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
the man de fear make the youth no vote hin out of office.

see as he surrender for the youth demand.nd give names with no picture to show we would hv gone there house and kidnap there kids so they will come collect them by there self and get whip by all of us .

stupid police
#Endbadgovernment #Endswat #Endtollgatefees #enoughisenough

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Shila16: 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
All dis na just to calm down people after he don Bleep up today deploying thugs to protesters. Na all scam. #EndSARS

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by mountmoriah(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
wonder233:
Scapegoats
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Caseywilliams(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
how much to be payed after winning?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Abia1stS0N: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

Yes naw.. U no know before? The same brutality continues.. The problem with the northern aspect of Nigeria though is that they supply the fulani bandits which destroy things, Atleast the insecurity from the fulani people and Islamic terrorism will be gone though
[/s]

Abia state is worse than Bornu. There is no security in Abia state. There is no single infrastructure in Abia state. Abia state is cursed

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Artisappng: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Yes. I'm so proud of the resilience we're showing this period.
It's not bad to demand good governance.

#EndPoliceBrutality #goodGovernance
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Celebsnews2: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
God bless you, Governor.
Watch Exclusive and Full Video of Davido's Trip to Abuja. From when he landed to when he left! He also had a swimming competition with Billionaire son, Kiddwaya, in his father's mansion!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQKRYqpCA3M
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by OBku4(m): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
jacoik:
good one but when will they be hang because I need they meat to cook egwusi soup
R u sure you r well upstairs? smh
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by OwenJesse27(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
clairebode:
What next sir??

Biko, I will deliver BEARD GROWTH OIL to your preferred address anywhere within Lagos!

Payment on delivery is allowed
can I pay after my beards have finish growing
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by whatmoreng: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
DenreleDave:
#ENDSWAT #ENDSARS

Please who has any idea abt lekki party?

I am coming from mainland and I don't av anyone there...

Few questions;

Is the party all night? I don't want a situation where dem go finish party by 12 or 3 then everybody go move to their house and mainland people wey no get person for island go kon dey sleep for road .

LEKKI NIGHT PARTY, IS IT ALL NIGHT?
Guy get sense na. We are protesting and you are calling it party. U no get respect for the struggle, just quite your mouth

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by DenreleDave(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
whatmoreng:

Guy get sense na. We are protesting and you are calling it party. U no get respect for the struggle, just quite your mouth

What is festival

Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Oluwademilade: 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
What about the bandits in BRT buses that attacked protesters at Alausa

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by BarrElChapo(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
clairebode:
What next sir??

Biko, I will deliver BEARD GROWTH OIL to your preferred address anywhere within Lagos!

Payment on delivery is allowed

Pls can you deliver to ikoyi cemetery ?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
All Northerners grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
After we deal with the corrupt police force we will deal mercilessly with yahoo boys and sticky finger politicians

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by uptimum123(m): 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
whatmoreng:

If it's now not a party then what is it?

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by spiralwedge(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
thaoriginator:
Okay cool

But when are we gonna #EndTollGateFee in Lekki and Ikoyi? cry

I hate BUT people.

They appear whenever there is a positive news report with a BUT..

Disgusting.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by mascot87(m): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
thaoriginator:
Okay cool

But when are we gonna #EndTollGateFee in Lekki and Ikoyi? cry

Till the investors recoup their money
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by thaoriginator: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
spiralwedge:

I hate BUT people.

They appear whenever there is a positive news report with a BUT..

Disgusting.
thunder blast your bloodclaat mouth over deh
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by chimeziedickson: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
Sonwo olu on point
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by thaoriginator: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
mascot87:

Till the investors recoup their money
If dem catch investors cheesy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Basitelo1(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin damn niggaarr!! This is too good,,pls since this protest I never see slawomir the damn niggaarr na,,abi na him b dat guy with waist bead??
No oo dat guy with waist bead na ruomola for PH he dey, na dj Kaka be he name
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by spiralwedge(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
thaoriginator:
thunder blast your bloodclaat mouth over deh

Your papa... Waka
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by CavemanDefuturo: 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
#EndSars should switch to #RestructureNigeria

Only then will they listen to us.. only then we can gather more crowd and even earn the backing of the international community.

SARS is just a fraction of our many troubles in Nigeria... You and I know we need more than just #EndSars. Restructuring is the answer and it's only the youth that has the strength and number to make it happen. #RestructureNigeria

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by thaoriginator: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
spiralwedge:

Your papa... Waka

grin

E pain am cheesy

E shock am tongue

Dis guy go kill himself dis night.. shocked
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by EyezofGod120: 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Basitelo1:

No oo dat guy with waist bead na ruomola for PH he dey, na dj Kaka be he name
,,lols I know I just dey catch cruise
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by omoharry(f): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Before nkọ.. I can even bet you that 90% of sars brutality are done by sars officers from the south.. Didn't u hear about the inspector Nwafor, an Igbo man who committed so much atrocious acts in Anambala
Infact the thing shock me ..Human beings are very wicked..even animals do not kill thier own for nothing ..This devil killed 17 young men in total ..I hope Anambra state governor has pen down his name for persecution .

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Butoneday2(m): 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
Tpave:
#Endsars is resetting our politicians mentality. They thought it was a joke earlier
I swear, next is #EndNigeria grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by Butoneday2(m): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
toluleke:
Na Governor wey support us we go vote. Reform and restructure Nigeria
No reform, no restructure, #EndNigeriaNow wink grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters by okpalaAnambra: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
omoharry:
Infact the thing shock me ..Human beings are very wicked..even animals do not kill thier own for nothing ..This devil killed 17 young men in total ..I hope Anambra state governor has pen down his name for persecution .
Funny a thing he works for the government and even harvests organs for ritualists and politicians.. So actually them doing themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos) / Zamfara: Calabash Filled With Human Blood Found At A Suspected Cultist's House / EFCC Arrests 6 Yahoo Boys In Abuja, Recovers Cars, Laptops (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.