Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,173 members, 7,864,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention (5580 Views)

The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos / Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison / Living Conditions Of Inmates In Warri Prison (Disturbing Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention by FoolaniBandit: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Juliusmalema:
James Nwafor Imelu Alu
This demon should be dragged before the ICC and trialed for crimes against humanity

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention by AntiBalaka: 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
azmanaty02:

That guy probably worked for Obiano. A whole governor will do background checks before employing someone in that sensible position.

Can you separate Igbo governors from Okija shrine?

This Nwafor was harvesting body parts for these politicians and Anambra big men that's why none of their governors did anything to put him in check.

You can't tell me that petitions were not flying into governors house when this man was OC SARS and later appointed by the drunkard Obiano.

There is much more between the Governor and this pathetic beast of a man called Nwafor.

I can bet Nwafor is already approaching Congo border with Cameron right now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention by OGWILLS123: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
My worst nightmare will be watching biafra getting independent

The will turn it into a killing zone.

#SaynotoBiafracry

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention by AntiBalaka: 1:42am On Oct 16, 2020
OGWILLS123:
My worst nightmare will be watching biafra getting independent

The will turn it to a killing zone.

#SaynotoBiafracry

I worked in the past for over 9mths till the lockdown and I can tell you these people are terrible and heartless to themselves.

My coming to the east plus the Zionist mumu IPOB (which I once supported) turned me from a pro Biafran to an Uber Biafran supporter. These people should be given their own shithole complete with a 30ft barbed wire concrete fence.

Do you know that Enugu airport receives at least 3 cadavers from every intl flight and those dead cargoes are always young Igbo men killed by their fellow Igbos in South Africa?

Fulani no need to waste their talent for Igbo land as those guys are more than capable of killing themselves .

Heartless people both men and women.

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention by empete2k5(m): 1:56am On Oct 16, 2020
These people called SARS are heartless. Is there no Court of law in the country? I believe this is the best time our stupid Government should look into this issue. For God sake, you cant just keep people inside the police cell without prosecution in the court of law.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention by Nkpitime(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention by Nkpitime(m): 7:42am On Oct 16, 2020
azmanaty02:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=170388908031403&id=100051808847633

Attached is a video of inmates from one of the sars holding cells in Anambra state. You will shed tears if you truly understand the meaning of the song which they sang in Igbo.

Most of the inmates are innocent youths like you and I, and majority of them has either been killed or rendered hopeless by men that are employed to uphold law and order.

Update: I am still trying to extract the video from the facebook feed so I can post it here. In the meantime, attached above is the link to the video
Lalasticlala, pls can u help extract the video from that link and post it here for the world to see..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paXlxDS8GXY
Re: Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention by Mayng01(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2020
Heart breaking, heart wrenching... this is sad.
Re: Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention by dozzybreezy(m): 9:54am On Oct 16, 2020
mushystuff:
Deliver me Lord from this situation/circumstance I am in
I will forever serve You if you deliver me
O! My dear, beloved Mother
Pray to the Lord to deliver me from the clutches of SARS
I am pleading and begging to be released from this place
Pray Jehovah to deliver me.

I couldn't watch the video, but reading this alone made me drop tears while in a public transport
Re: Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2020
Damn
Re: Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention by Monchadam: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
tollyboy5:

Walai I never knew the meaning could be so touching. By now they should have been released.
Never will this happen again. cry

Most of them are dead by now bro.. if not all.
That place has watched hundreds of souls depart from the human world...
Re: Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention by OGWILLS123: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
AntiBalaka:

I worked in the past for over 9mths till the lockdown and I can tell you these people are terrible and heartless to themselves.

My coming to the east plus the Zionist mumu IPOB (which I once supported) turned me from a pro Biafran to an Uber Biafran supporter. These people should be given their own shithole complete with a 30ft barbed wire concrete fence.

Do you know that Enugu airport receives at least 3 cadavers from every intl flight and those dead cargoes are always young Igbo men killed by their fellow Igbos in South Africa?

Fulani no need to waste their talent for Igbo land as those guys are more than capable of killing themselves .

Heartless people both men and women.
True talk cool
there should just single out abia state and give them thier own independent
sad.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention by OGWILLS123: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
Good will never forgive the person that gave Nigeria independent sad> sad
Re: Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention by OGWILLS123: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2020
Good will never forgive the person that gave Nigeria independent sad angry
Re: Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention by kunle75(m): 5:51am On Oct 17, 2020
Juliusmalema:
James Nwafor Imelu Alu

This guy should immediately be reported to the international court of Justice without hesitation.

Is that place a prison or what?

Our leaders have failed us jeezzzz
Re: Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention by kunle75(m): 5:53am On Oct 17, 2020
OGWILLS123:
Good will never forgive the person that gave Nigeria
independent sad angry

The people that conspired to bring idea of Nigeria and merge it,na ogun go kee their 9k generations to come
Re: Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
Is this a recent video? I hope this is a recent video
Re: Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention by AntiBalaka: 8:04am On Oct 18, 2020
OGWILLS123:
Good will never forgive the person that gave Nigeria
independent sad> sad

Things were far worse before the British colonized us.

Life had little or no value in the so-called good old days.

T
What you are witnessing is the devolution back to pre-colonial Nigeria .

Fulani herdsnen are doing what their ancestors under Dan Fodio did.

Likes of Nwafor are doing what their Arochukwu slave raiding and Hunan sacrificing ancestors did.

Google: Bini Crucifixtion Tree or Hamman Yaji.
Re: Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention by Barywhyte(m): 8:49am On Oct 18, 2020
azmanaty02:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paXlxDS8GXY

Attached is a video of inmates from one of the sars holding cells in Anambra state. You will shed tears if you truly understand the meaning of the song which they sang in Igbo.

Most of the inmates are innocent youths like you and I, and majority of them has either been killed or rendered hopeless by men that are employed to uphold law and order.

Oh my God!

Let's get this video to twitter people.
Re: Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention by OGWILLS123: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2020
AntiBalaka:

Things were far worse before the British colonized us.

Life had little or no value in the so-called good old days.

T
What you are witnessing is the devolution back to pre-colonial Nigeria .

Fulani herdsnen are doing what their ancestors under Dan Fodio did.

Likes of Nwafor are doing what their Arochukwu slave raiding and Hunan sacrificing ancestors did.

Google: Bini Crucifixtion Tree or Hamman Yaji.
But Nigeria would have been more better than this if
we where still under colonization
Re: Heartbreaking Video Of Sars Inmates In Anambra Singing For Divine Intervention by AntiBalaka: 10:06am On Oct 18, 2020
OGWILLS123:

But Nigeria would have been more better than this if
we where still under colonization

Nigeria never knew peace and prosperity .

The glory years of Nigeria we're between 1914 - 1960.

Breed, they say, is greater than pasture.

What you are witnessing in Nigeria proves that evil is genetics.

Evil men beget evil seeds.

You don't expect to give birth to a dove.

The land is filled with too much restless souls crying to God for justice.

No be ordinary.

Even the spirit of the evil ones are roaming searching for blood to appease their lost.

Azzazel and his band have been unleashed and the spirits of their offsprings who were killed in the great flood are roaming and searching for bodies to fulfil their earthly lusts. All these rapes, pedophiles, beastiality and senseless killings is them satisfying their lust.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Two Female Thieves Stripped And Lynched By An Angry Mob (photos) / Slay Queen With Very Hairy, Bushy Stomach Sparks Reactions On SM (video) / Most Wanted Cultist Killed In Bariga, Lagos During Gun Battle With Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.