Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,746 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) (21912 Views)

Emmanuel Nii Adom Quaye Strika’s Money Is Safe In A Trust Fund – Management / Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges / Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) by BruncleZuma: 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
Re: Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) by Ahasco(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
hidhrhis:
kasala don burst
this protest isn't about sars anymore it has escalated
the story will change from now to #ENDCORRUPTION
we are in for a revolution
now u will see graduate carrying placard around shouting
#ENDUNEMPLOYMENT
the north will also protest about there state of insecurity
it will now be each region protesting for what is affecting them
we are in for a whole lot of saga in the coming week
i know this protest isn't ending any time from now
i wonder what will be going through the mind of buhari right now

Thats what im talking about. i bet we are

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) by omodave(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
Protest turned something else in Benin
Re: Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) by Camelot65: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
Antoeni:
If our religion and tribe doesn't unite us, our suffering and poverty will.
#RestructureNigeriaNow
This is so true cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
BUHARI IS A CERTIFIED TERRORIST..
Re: Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) by Sonoyom(m): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
Buhari and his 40 thieves have looted the funds.
Re: Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) by Godslink: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is getting too much for Bubu.... Ah don't think he can handle this at his age. Please the sell of sniper & Co should be banned around Aso villa.
E get why I talk am
Re: Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) by samwillyco1(m): 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
This country is already rotten
Who did this to us
How did we get here, more questions to be asked.

Imagine Unemployment, Hardship, intimation, insecurity,infrastructural decay and level of corruption in this country is bringing the youths together.

#End Bad Government/Governance

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) by naijadrivablog: 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
Someone has eaten some YAMS sad
Re: Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
they nees to Sorosoke o

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) by MRSUCCESS70: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
We Are Getting There Gradually. #Restructurenow. #Endsars. #EndPoliceBrutality. #EndUnemployment. #EndYouthSlavery. #EndPoliticallooters..

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) by hekkyboi: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
hidhrhis:
kasala don burst
#ENDUNEMPLOYMENT
oh u mean the mannequin in Aso rock? brother that old man is long gone, he doesn't exist anymore. the system is run by cabals

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) by nkwuocha: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2020
GOFRONT:
James Nwafor has disappeared into the thin air with it....

Let it trend on twitter bro
#DeathtoJamesNwafor
#EvilJamesNwafor
#JusticetoJamesNwafor
#DeathtoAkwususars
Re: Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
The police Trust Fund is recently approved and I've never seen any deduction made from previous allocations for the police Trust Fund since its inception because there is already on going court case between FG and state govts about the funding of the agency.
Re: Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) by Toks2008(m): 2:35pm On Oct 16, 2020
hidhrhis:
kasala don burst
#ENDUNEMPLOYMENT

The guy go dey fear o cos you can't dare the youths.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) by Mars16(m): 3:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Gbam, nowhere to be found.
Re: Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) by aspirebig: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
This is just the beginning. Nigeria needs total overhauling . All sectors are corrupt,
Re: Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
MRSUCCESS70:
We Are Getting There Gradually. #Restructurenow.
#Endsars.
#EndPoliceBrutality.
#EndUnemployment.
#EndYouthSlavery.
#EndPoliticallooters..

The way I see it, Corruption would be a dreaded thing to get involved in while in Nigeria. I see this happening not long from now.
Re: Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) by Charly68: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
Very good question that the police authority must answer ..Everything is just a fraud in the country
Re: Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) by Ken91(m): 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
i play more revelation and revolution come so that we move with force an unity in one voice .

#end bad governance
Re: Where Is The Police Trust Fund? - Falz Asks (video) by CreateIt: 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
When the real revolution starts, the police and the army will not protect the politicians because they will be on the side of the masses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Copyright: I Will Deal With Lil Kesh - Eleyele / Dele Momodu, RMD And Asamoah Gyan Meet (Photos) / Picture Of Omotola And Genevieve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.