Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed (45711 Views)

25 Cars Destroyed As Youths Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara / EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) / Cultists Clashed In Ebutte Metta, Lagos. One Person Dead, Several Cars Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 16, 2020
ScotMisile:
I have an unlicensed AK 47....is this the right time to bring it??

I have two unlicenced 12 guage shotguns , an AR 15 and a glock pistol

I have access to 3 bullet vests for high grade rounds 6 jack knives , and enough ammunition for all these weapons

6 grenades

If you guys need weapons send me an email
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Curious345: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2020
I call on the protesters to leave the major roads I call on the protesters to get out of lekki toll gate I call on the protesters to get out of burger bus stop I call on the protesters to get out from governor's Road.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Curious345: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2020
From what I saw at the protest ground this cannot be called a protest because it is completely disorganised it has no leaders it has no aim it has no objective these are just idle Minds jobless Nigerians who have nothing to do but to cause problems for other law-abiding citizens. They are just happy seeing people suffer that is all they are doing at this moment because the aim of the initial aim of the project has been achieved, sarz has ended. So all they are doing now it's like being savages in fact they have now turned into Savages by scoffing at us laughing at us why we are stuck in traffic they are dancing drinking beer womanizing smoking weed smoking cigarettes taking pills and having a good time this has to stop

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by jimter44(m): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2020
This is not the right way to bring these protests to an end. I may suggest that the government should engage the protesters in a dialogue.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by jimter44(m): 8:25am On Oct 16, 2020
This is not the right way to bring these protests to an end. I may suggest that the government should engage the protesters in a dialogue to end the protests.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by olugabbie(m): 8:28am On Oct 16, 2020
AllTheWayUp:

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlhajiCloud9/status/1316986948578398208

I think the protesters need re-enforcement. We need more people to join. So that the attackers can be overwhelmed. We must not back down. We must not be intimidated. We must stand the test of time. We must not be discouraged. Comrades let us fight on. No retreat no surrender! The time to fight for our right is now!
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Curious345: 8:28am On Oct 16, 2020
Someone said the government should give the protesters in a dialogue, are you aware the government try to engage the protesters but when the government send people to meet the protesters the protesters chased them away and said they have no leaders they have nobody to speak on their behalf so they are just like a disorganised group of people because even mobs have leaders so why shouldn't protest have leaders too?so these are just a set of idle Minds , i advise the government to just enrolled them into the Npower and you will see them dissolve out of the street
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by 27Pushing30: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2020
Stop talking TRASH

that protest almost claimed a life right in front of me as the driver did not notice the blocks or whatever it’s called they used to block the road.

Even I, on Wednesday found it difficult negotiating the barriers before and after toll gate some cars hit them out of the way sef.

The trailer was probably not expecting any car at that time as usual na 1am many men dey go back house these days .

So stop the BS it was an accident

Still I support #ENDSARS
AllTheWayUp:

various parked vehicles of protesters at the toll gate where deliberately rammed into by a trailer
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Curious345: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2020
This is the best way to go about this protest number one cut all supply of food to the protesters, number 2 ban all forms of drinking alcoholic drinks in public places number three The n d l e a should go after the people who are smoking weed and marijuana in public places number four the government should write down the names of all the protesters and get them into a social security net where stipends will be paid to them on a monthly basis number 3 and if all these demands are unapproved or rejected by the protesters (because things cannot continue this way they are actually impeeding on the right of other law-abiding citizens including mine)the government can apply minimum Force by using tear gas and water cannons to disperse the protesters
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by DJMCOTTY(m): 8:33am On Oct 16, 2020
You sef carry range sport go do protest . You no well
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Armanipounds: 8:34am On Oct 16, 2020
This is certainly the handiwork of the Lagos State Government......you cannot tell me these boys are operating unhindered and there is a chief security officer called a governor there and you want to tell us He is not aware........I doubt that.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Curious345: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2020
Please protesters this is an appeal from me Mr curious take your bags take whatever is left of you your money your weed your tramadol your ecstasy your Benson switch then get the uber or taxify app book a ride set the destination to your house and go home this is my candid advice to you and advise you to treat it with all the urgency it deserves because you are touching on people's nerves
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by EPIJOE: 8:42am On Oct 16, 2020
GOVERNMENT SHOULD QUICKLY LIST STEPS TO ADDRESS THIS ISSUES AND ALSO GIVE ULTIMATUM AND ASSURANCE TO THE YOUTHS.

I SEE SERIOUS PROBLEMS COMING NO PALLIATIVES FOR COVID 19.

GIVE PEOPLE CREDIT ALERT IF NA #10K EACH TO ALL OUR ACCOUNTS USING BVN.

NOTHING WAS DONE. FG COMPOUNDING PROBLEMS TO THEMSELVES..
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Curious345: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2020
Armanipounds:
This is certainly the handiwork of the Lagos State Government......you cannot tell me these boys are operating unhindered and there is a chief security officer called a governor there and you want to tell us He is not aware........I doubt that.
please sir advise you to stop making random and Randy and unsubstantiated accusations. The Lagos State government is not responsible for any attack on protesters in fact neutral citizens who are angry at the modus operandi of the protesters are probably responsible for this because I on my own can do this irrespective off whose ox is gored.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Segzy19: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2020
This is the handwork of Tinubu.
The man is losing millions of Nair on daily basis since that Toll Gate was blocked...

He sure knows about it...

This is an act of terrorism.
I hope the caught the driver of the truck...

We will rise above this...
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2020
Are those thugs Nigerians?
I am so ashamed!!!
How can anyone that calls himself a Nigerian try to sabotage the efforts of others in making the country a better place to live?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Curious345: 8:46am On Oct 16, 2020
Do you know the stress I have been through for the past 4 days it's actually unimaginable because we all together asked for the dissolution of the special anti-robbery squad and our demand were answered,so beautiful.

when special anti-robbery squad was disbanded I went home because that was the initial aim of the protest but now what do I see? the same protesters who stood beside me are the same protesters who are obstructing me

I am livid
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by DenreleDave(m): 8:46am On Oct 16, 2020
Curious345:
From what I saw at the protest ground this cannot be called a protest because it is completely disorganised it has no leaders it has no aim it has no objective these are just idle Minds jobless Nigerians who have nothing to do but to cause problems for other law-abiding citizens. They are just happy seeing people suffer that is all they are doing at this moment because the aim of the initial aim of the project has been achieved, sarz has ended. So all they are doing now it's like being savages in fact they have now turned into Savages by scoffing at us laughing at us why we are stuck in traffic they are dancing drinking beer womanizing smoking weed smoking cigarettes taking pills and having a good time this has to stop

I also think u r right.... Some are using this to display their wealth, beauty, ass and so on...

Protest has turned to party.

Was even planning to go for lekki carnival but the way things are, I may change my mind..
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by DAVE5(m): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2020
ScotMisile:

Bros still hold am, make government no talk say the youth are shooting, the whole world is watching
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Armanipounds: 8:50am On Oct 16, 2020
Curious345:
please sir advise you to stop making random and Randy and unsubstantiated accusations. The Lagos State government is not responsible for any attack on protesters in fact neutral citizens who are angry at the modus operandi of the protesters are probably responsible for this because I on my own can do this irrespective off whose ox is gored.
Then who takes the blame then The entire system is just so messed up.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by EPIJOE: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2020
hotwax:

LETS see how you will move freely when there is civil war. You think you can change anything by sitting in your room and curse the government?

You are one of the reasons the government laugh at us. They have been saying we can't do anything, we are coward. We are too comfortable to go out and ask them for anything.

Lagos/Ibadan express way is also affecting me. I will go there on saturday for a ceremony. I wont use my own comfort to discredit protesters who are fighting for us.

They are fighting for you and me.

If war start, you go go out?

WELL SAID I LIKE YOUR SPIRIT,
BUT U KNOW. SOME OF OUR YOUTHS OVER DOO.

THE GOVT PROMISED TO WORK ON ALL THIS THE BEST THING IS TO LAY LOW AND SEE HOW THINGS PLAY OUT.
NOT BLOCKING ALL MAJOR ROUTES.

THIS SAME YOUTHS COLLECTED MONEY AND VOTE THE IMCOMPETENT GOVT. IN SECOND TERM..

THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR US BUT WE HAVE ALL MADE OUR POINTS CLEAR.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by modsfucker: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2020
simple250:
Buhari and his gang thinks Abuja is far WE MOOVE VERY SOON TO ABUJA . We are going to hijack 20 trucks of dangote trailers ..WE MOOVE TILL WE GET TO ASO ROCK ...Tyrant

Negotiate with ASUU ...no
Give us light ..................no
Health care ....................zero
Food ...............................no

Everyday we assure u
M
Ma soro soke oooooooooooooo

You can protest wherever you want, but ASO ROCK? RIP in advance...wallahi the Guards Brigade will only view your action as attempted coup and waste you kpata kpata.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Starhearts: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2020
Alexpetra:
bros abeg keep am ooo...by the way how u take get am

I have 6 rounds 4 sale

If u knw u knw
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Starhearts: 8:53am On Oct 16, 2020
Alexpetra:
bros abeg keep am ooo...by the way how u take get am

To get gun 4 naija naa him easy past..
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Curious345: 8:53am On Oct 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

I also think u r right.... Some are using this to display their wealth, beauty, ass and so on...

Protest has turned to party.

Was even planning to go for lekki carnival but the way things are, I may change my mind..hahaha lol

Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 8:54am On Oct 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin angry

I am beginning to doubt his night festival... If safety is not assure, then no need going there....

This one I saw protesters especially ladies run away with their bum shorts.

Is there no provision for private security?
my sugar Adenrele
I'm waiting for you in my bed kiss
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by EMMY76: 8:55am On Oct 16, 2020
Who else has the capacity to do this than top politicians who are currently in power.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by dederocs(m): 8:58am On Oct 16, 2020
I expect the powers at play to understand the number dynamics at play, and listen to the people...In a democracy you can not win an enligtened people.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Adeyinka12(m): 8:58am On Oct 16, 2020
LONGPREEK:
u are bringing range rover and all these expensive cars to protest for what exactly? havnt u seen hongkong protest? havent u seen blavk lives matter? did you see them bring all ther big cars to come show off?
this protest is more of a show off than a protest. this is more of a carnival than a protest. i wont take these guys serious if i was govt.
u go see yahoo guy displaying his gold chain and gold watch. u go see celebs coming wth envoy of cars.
thanks to the hoodums. keep destroying. if they cant walk and protest , let them sit dan for house like me and keyboard worrior like me
How old are you
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by tolguy(m): 9:03am On Oct 16, 2020
ScotMisile:
armed robbery
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by xjiggy: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2020
Seems like an accident. The Range rover Evoque windscreen and windows are still intact. Those are always the target of vandals. Also, the damage on it's side must have been caused by something in motion at a relatively high velocity. Same with the Lexus. We should be weary of false information from Twitter warriors. The Struggle continues. #endpolicebrutallity
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by tiredoflife(m): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2020
zionmde:
the south and part of d middle belt on one side of the protest uniting against d evil call sars
the north on the other side of the protest in favour of the wvil

but during election
the south divides into two, one part joins d north, while d entire north stays together

we are all mad down here in the south

Correction
It the yorubas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) / Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures) / Kenyan Policewoman On The Run After Killing Her Lover Colleague (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.