Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed (45708 Views)

25 Cars Destroyed As Youths Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara / EndSARS Protesters Attacked In Benin, One Killed (Graphic Photo) / Cultists Clashed In Ebutte Metta, Lagos. One Person Dead, Several Cars Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 16, 2020
EPIJOE:

WELL SAID I LIKE YOUR SPIRIT,
BUT U KNOW. SOME OF OUR YOUTHS OVER DOO.

THE GOVT PROMISED TO WORK ON ALL THIS THE BEST THING IS TO LAY LOW AND SEE HOW THINGS PLAY OUT
NOT BLOCKING ALL MAJOR ROUTES.

THIS SAME YOUTHS COLLECTED MONEY AND VOTE THE IMCOMPETENT GOVT. IN SECOND TERM..

THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR US BUT WE HAVE ALL MADE OUR POINTS CLEAR.
Will u shut it with ur stupid capslock? How can the best thing be to lay low? For u to be believing in the government's promises shows ur a fool. Blocking of major routes is a phase and it has yielded good results so far.
It obvious where u stand and no point is clear until the desired Actions are taken towards the peoples demands. Face ur family if u have nothing better to contribute

#EndSarsNow
#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndBadGovernance
#EndOppression
#EndCorruptPublicOfficeHolders
#EndSenatorsAllowances
#NoPoliticiansAllowed
#RevolutionNow
#ByAnyMeansNecessary

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Do you have the gungho arsenal you mentioned?
What do you think?
Is that an arsenal?
undecided
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Ologbojo2023: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2020
Curious345:
I am also a youth and I'm residents in Lagos I drive between the mainland and the island.

Yes I support the end SARS protest but I do not support the Madness awesome unscrupulous elements within the ranks of the protesters. How can you block major transportation hubs major connecting Roads.

This is insane this is not how to do a protest if you want to protest protest nobody will disturb you and if nobody disturbs you then you have no right to disturb others. Why don't these protesters of which I support, why don't they look for a neutral ground a space that will not impede on the movement on the right of all the law-abiding citizens this is an open truth and its a fact.

I am very angry with the protesters I am livid full stop or ok because you are protesting against us I will stay in the holdup for 7 hours and because I can't go home to my family I'll park my car in a filling station in Maryland and sleep inside my car with my AC on because you want to protest end SARS this is madness and has to stop
shut up there, I'm also a driver and the protest affect me too in fact my job description entails moving around mainland and l experience traffic but those guys are fighting for a better cause which also affect me and you so we need to support them and bear the pains together. No pain no gain so we should learn to endure it so stop complaining like a baby

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by YurFatHer: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2020
ScotMisile:
I have an unlicensed AK 47....is this the right time to bring it??
don't bring it.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by JBoss25(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2020
ultimatebas:
Today is a sad day for me. Never thought this would happen at Lekki protest centre
Me I knew they'll go to that side, na ajebo children full that side, they assumed they'll be an easy target.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Adeyinka12(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2020
LONGPREEK:
same age with your papa
Aridin nie.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 16, 2020
When hoodlums attack thm in Abuja they blame Northerners, when they're attacked in their so called united front they blame govt. Confused protesters!
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2020
It is beginning to look like someone is tired of Bubu being at home and decided to create all this distraction so Bubu would start is Ajala trips. Let people stay at home and audit is government.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Sewgon79(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
dairykidd:

Will u shut it with ur stupid capslock? How can the best thing be to lay low? For u to be believing in the government's promises shows ur a fool. Blocking of major routes is a phase and it has yielded good results so far.
It obvious where u stand and no point is clear until the desired Actions are taken towards the peoples demands. Face ur family if u have nothing better to contribute

#EndSarsNow
#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndBadGovernance
#EndOppression
#EndCorruptPublicOfficeHolders
#EndSenatorsAllowances
#NoPoliticiansAllowed
#RevolutionNow
#ByAnyMeansNecessary

If you are among the protesters, kindly make an inscription like this; #RestructureNgNOW

Send signal, Restructuring is now a NECESSITY
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by SAMAJ: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin angry

I am beginning to doubt his night festival... If safety is not assure, then no need going there....

This one I saw protesters especially ladies run away with their bum shorts.

Is there no provision for private security?
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Kobicove(m): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
streetsoldier1:

Thatz the problem with brainless people like you. So hoodlums only attack with sticks? What your group did (online and offline agberos ) like you , was to drive in a truck and ram into those cars parked there and make it look like accident. You can't fool everyone at the same time

You and I are not in the same class by any stretch of the imagination therefore I really should not deign to exchange words with a quarter-brained layabout like you on a public forum! undecided
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by streetsoldier1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
Kobicove:

You and I are not in the same class by any stretch of the imagination therefore I really should not deign to exchange words with a quarter-brained layabout like you on a public forum! undecided

Yes we can't be in the same class, I don't depend on #30k monthly from your heartless paymaster who recruit you to peddle lies and pollute people's mind to stand for what is right.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by chatinent: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2020
No matter what the sponsors do, they cannot end it.

Shame on them.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by hermesprogidy(m): 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nightstalker:

What do you think?
Is that an arsenal?
undecided
What do you think arsenal means? Of course it's an aresenal undecided
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2020
hermesprogidy:

What do you think arsenal means? Of course it's an aresenal undecided

So to you that is an arsenal?

undecided
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by akolamoboh: 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
AllTheWayUp:
The government is sponsoring all these random hoodlum attacking protesters in different locations everyday
ITS NOT GOVT but opposite party trying to make things worst, taking advantage of the situation
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by hermesprogidy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nightstalker:

So to you that is an arsenal?

undecided
In fact, it's a Liverpool undecided
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 16, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Yes.

It's not an arsenal, those are just a few toys
undecided
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by hermesprogidy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nightstalker:

It's not an arsenal, those are just a few toys
undecided
Dude, that is an arsenal. For one person, it's an arsenal.
Re: EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
hermesprogidy:

Dude, that is an arsenal. For one person, it's an arsenal.

It's not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Officials Saw Man With 4 Human Heads, Made Him Pay N2m And... - Somto Obasi / Man Robbed In Broad Daylight On Eko Bridge (photos) / Fulani Bandits Used Police Camouflage To Sew Native Clothes (video/pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.