Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! (48415 Views)

25-year-old Woman Rapes Man At Gunpoint / Stella Damasus Allegedly Used Sex Charm To Snatch Doris Simeon’s Husband,[pics] / Full Gist- Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by iBlogNaija: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2011
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by ZiggyHimself(m): 10:29am On Mar 08, 2011
The fast rising Nigerian artist, Wizkid, was attacked by armed bandits at about 8PM Saturday March 5, 2011 in which they made away with his car.

Sources says Wizkid was on Ikorodu road, Lagos, on his way how, when the "Men of the underworld" paid him some attention.

In my opinion, those thieves must have been offended when they heard Wizkid sing, "Na me be Badt Guys". Maybe dey wan show am who the real Lagos Badt Guys be.

An eye witness said, ‘There was an accident around there, and the robbers made away with several cars’.

Reports has it that Wizkid was riding in his Black Honda Accord i-VTEC with his Friends - Wande Coal's younger brother and a Lady. The robbers let his friends and drove with him in his car to Third Mainland bridge, where they dropped him off and left him stranded.

Maybe they even made him perform a couple of his songs in the car before they dropped him. But these robbers are heartless, everybody in Naija loves Wizkid, abi dem no just like music at all?

‘They took everything he had on him, including his mobile phones, so he had to trek all the way from third mainland bridge, back to the mainland’ a friend and associate says.

To rap it all up, The car stolen from Wizkid, Honda Accord i-VTEC was said to be a gift from Tonto Dike. Make una cool down. Tonto go buy dat kain motor give Wizkid? This love thing eh

http://www.amebortalk.com/members-gossip/general-gossip/558-wizkids-car-snatched-by-armed-robbers-at-gunpoint

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 08, 2011
^^^
Is it your business grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by adagz01(m): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2011
toto dicky want to friend fresh blood,
noollywood na wa
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by baslone: 11:54am On Mar 08, 2011
Badtttt Guy wey no recognise Sharpppp Guyz!! wink
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by PupetMasta(m): 11:55am On Mar 08, 2011
Sorry Whiz Kid but welcome to the club
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by froz(m): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
Who's tonto dike? Anywayz hala boy tk heart, a bigger one is on the way. How wuld u like an aston martin vanquisher. grin
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by mrofficial(m): 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2011
Pele, wizzy wizzy. It's just that some guys are more badt. wink
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by chelseabmw(m): 12:40pm On Mar 08, 2011
ehnnnnnn.Wizkid sorry oooo.Dnt worry God will provide more for u
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by victorazy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2011
They drove with him in the car just to be sure that the security was not activated. They did the same thing to me when i bought my elegant Honda Accord aka End Of Discusion which i later used tracker to locate.
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by GudLion(m): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2011
Thats so bad, but no big deal if the car was insured.
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2011
eyah sorry wizkid, shameless armed robbers stealing from children,they are cursed and the thing .Pele Wizkid.
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by turboman(m): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2011
eh yaaaa!  Not to worry bro, sugar mummy's gonna get u a new one. Just be careful next time.

Lest i forget, make sure you take enough alomo and kparaga mix before taking your request to her this time around, that's if you want a bigger ride grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2011
lol @the paraga remark
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 08, 2011
lolz, d thievs don HOLLA AT THEM BOI,
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by LesbianBoy(m): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2011
Tonto dike i dnt understand the connection abi is she now a sugar mummy cry cry cry cry well i dnt blame her sha who no like fine boy!!!!!!!!!! wizkid hope u shine her punanie very well o. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by snowdrops(m): 2:13pm On Mar 08, 2011
On front page and yet thread is still on page 1. shocked
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by Felepumpin(m): 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2011
eya ayowhizzy don't dull next tyme
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by greenish05: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2011
I am beginning to see the slackness of Security in Lagos which Everyone is Commending beforeWhy? my New Commissioner Sir, Sorry Wizkid Your Hummer is coming up,
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by CrudeOil2(m): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
Who is wizzkid?
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by drgica74: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2011
He caused his problems, why did he take his car to the gun point? He knows gun point is always very notorious for car snatching. I don't pity him at all.
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by ade2kay(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2011
drgica74:

He caused his problems, why did he take his car to the gun point? He knows gun point is always very notorious for car snatching. I don't pity him at all.
grin
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by Abuleoshi: 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2011
Whiz kid i think say u know bad guys nd u b badder guy? now u go remix "tease me" 2 acknowledge say omila guyz are d baddest of dem guys!
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by foyeks2001(f): 3:56pm On Mar 08, 2011
victorazy:

They drove with him in the car just to be sure that the security was not activated. They did the same thing to me when i bought my elegant Honda Accord aka End Of Discusion which i later used tracker to locate.

we ve heard u sir, that u ride end of discussion
hmmmmmmmm

sorry wizkid
God go provide anoda one for u
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by Cuteobi(f): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2011
Ndoh ooooh Wizzzy.Tontoh wil buy another
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by darne(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2011
Heheheheheeh and He sings Lol Abi Badt Guy ummmm !!! And I have Badt Guyz, Hmmm who goes dia OmOba shocked No be him chei na Arm Robber !! Sorry wizkid, We`re Glad They Didnt Shoot You, They Left you for us. so we`ll continue hearing more and more badt tracks from you, This Confirms that you have class, You`re Somebody Now, Celebrity Life Isnt Easy and to other victims I pray All Your cars would be recovered !!, hmmmmIf u sitting in ur car now,, Dont Dull !! Riding Honda Vtec dont dull !!! grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by Parnassuss(m): 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2011
He said to "halla at your boy" when you see him drive-by. Well, undecided
Sorry kid, I bet you get three more from that one. Cars I mean oh.
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by madoba: 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2011
I truly sympathise with Wizkid, though i don't know him personally. I was robbed exactly two weeks ago and I was held hostage in the robber's vehicle for 30 minutes before I was released.

30 minutes of terror, it wasn't funny ooh I got slapped several times even after they took all my valuables. still feel traumatized but am slowly getting over it. Armed robbery incidents are becoming rampant, what's with the trend? Lord have mercy.
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2011
drgica74:

Seriously, this is hilarious. And I'm somehow convinced that you are very serious about what you said, and meant every word of it literally. . .which makes it even more hilarious!
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by semid4lyfe(m): 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2011
There are two instances of this thread on the homepage. . . why?
Re: Breaking News!: Robbers Snatch Wizkid’s Car At Gunpoint! by Mobinga: 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2011
Who the phuck is WizKid?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Davido, His Dad And Siblings Storm Dubai To Welcome The New Year / I Have 2 Houses In America - Peter Okoye Reveals As He Addresses Critics (Video) / Donald Trump: Regina Askia Shares The Questions US Immigration Asked Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.