Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

FIFA 21 Vs FIFA 20 . Is the upgrade worth It now? ( Personal Opinion) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 21 Vs FIFA 20 . Is the upgrade worth It now? ( Personal Opinion) (1404 Views)

Pes Vs Fifa / Fifa 21 Vs Fifa 20 Graphics & Player Comparison (PS5 Vs PS4) / Pes 2018 Vs Fifa 2018 Vs Dls 18which Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FIFA 21 Vs FIFA 20 . Is the upgrade worth It now? ( Personal Opinion) by moc1: 10:25am On Oct 16, 2020
Is buying the new FIFA 21 worth it?
This is a common question in the mind of FIFA 20 owners especially with the fact that EA sport refused to release any FIFA 21 demo this year. I wrestled with this and finally just decided to buy it. Here is my PERSONAL OPINION after very FEW days of playing it.

GRAPHICS...Very minor changes noticed in the player appearances, audience and the field( It looks more like applying a filter to FIFA20.)

May be i was expecting too much... something like death stranding type of realistic graphics.

AUDIO/ COMMENTARY
.... Very little added, infact many of the phrases are still the same.

GAMEPLAY...Many changes here( Both negative and positive)

Headers are back
Creative runs.... cool
Through ball...Too powerful
New skill moves and celebrations
Drag back....made almost useless
Defence is something else (lol. Some one said, the game is now about scoring more goals than your opponent)
Probably the recently released patch will fix the new problems they ve created.

Overall, i think for someone who is not a die hard fan, i didnt see any MAJOR change worth $60, so i think it is better to wait a few weeks for the price to come down then buy at cheaper price.

Other FIFA 21 owners, what are your opinions ?
You can also add other aspects i have missed.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 21 Vs FIFA 20 . Is the upgrade worth It now? ( Personal Opinion) by RandomVic(m): 5:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
Although the changes are pitifully minimal In general but they added a few things and improved on others here and there especially the career mode which is my favorite mode. Sad that Alan Smith and Tyler are gone for good though, the duo are my best English commentators.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 21 Vs FIFA 20 . Is the upgrade worth It now? ( Personal Opinion) by shogsmania: 8:39pm On Oct 16, 2020
I think there are some noticeable differences like more realistic atmosphere,the new volta story mode
Re: FIFA 21 Vs FIFA 20 . Is the upgrade worth It now? ( Personal Opinion) by Suspect33(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
FIFA 18 - 21 are all the same, FIFA just update squad and slap a $60 price tag on it, but FIFA >>>> PES grin grin
Re: FIFA 21 Vs FIFA 20 . Is the upgrade worth It now? ( Personal Opinion) by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 17, 2020
It's worth the upgrade if you want a game of fun
Re: FIFA 21 Vs FIFA 20 . Is the upgrade worth It now? ( Personal Opinion) by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 17, 2020
Suspect33:
FIFA 18 - 21 are all the same, FIFA just update squad and slap a $60 price tag on it, but FIFA >>>> PES grin grin
Yh bro grin
Re: FIFA 21 Vs FIFA 20 . Is the upgrade worth It now? ( Personal Opinion) by cao(f): 11:57am On Oct 18, 2020
moc1:
This is a common question in the mind of FIFA 20 owners especially with the fact that EA sport refused to release any FIFA 21 demo this year. I wrestled with this and finally just decided to buy it. Here is my PERSONAL OPINION after very FEW days of playing it.

GRAPHICS...Very minor changes noticed in the player appearances, audience and the field( It looks more like applying a filter to FIFA20.)

May be i was expecting too much... something like death stranding type of realistic graphics.

AUDIO/ COMMENTARY

Headers are back
Creative runs.... cool
Defence is something else (lol. Some one said, the game is now about scoring more goals than your opponent)

Overall, i think for someone who is not a die hard fan, i didnt see any MAJOR change worth $60, so i think it is better to wait a few weeks for the price to come down then buy at cheaper price.

I keep telling you folks, stop buying it every year, it's never worth it. Buy at least every 2 years... or you can do like me, I changed from 2 to 4 years. Very noticeable difference, can't always say for the better though, since FIFA 18 single player career mode is technically worse than FIFA 14 - your player will never make captain. You still can't do any real negotiation in single player mode. Manager mode negotiation has improved, but still have stupid AI in that one.
Re: FIFA 21 Vs FIFA 20 . Is the upgrade worth It now? ( Personal Opinion) by Thegamingorca(m): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
cao:

I keep telling you folks, stop buying it every year, it's never worth it. Buy at least every 2 years... or you can do like me, I changed from 2 to 4 years. Very noticeable difference, can't always say for the better though, since FIFA 18 single player career mode is technically worse than FIFA 14 - your player will never make captain. You still can't do any real negotiation in single player mode. Manager mode negotiation has improved, but still have stupid AI in that one.

Lol it's amazing to think you actually play footie. Anyway maybe cos of the whole premier League being in your immediate locale.

You also play overwatch
Re: FIFA 21 Vs FIFA 20 . Is the upgrade worth It now? ( Personal Opinion) by cupidhero(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
moc1:

AUDIO/ COMMENTARY

Headers are back
Creative runs.... cool

Thats Nigerians favorite game. Some folks don't even play any other thing apart from FIFA nad PES.
It is extremely hard to convince Nigerians not to buy FIFA every year.
Re: FIFA 21 Vs FIFA 20 . Is the upgrade worth It now? ( Personal Opinion) by moc1: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
cao:

Lol. Nice philosophy. Sometimes curiosity and the thrill of having something new drives one to buy it.

OJay360:
It's worth the upgrade if you want a game of fun

In my case , i still ocassionally go back to play my FIFA 20 to enjoy more fun for now. smiley
Re: FIFA 21 Vs FIFA 20 . Is the upgrade worth It now? ( Personal Opinion) by cristy149: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
cao:

who said he bought it ...lol grin
Re: FIFA 21 Vs FIFA 20 . Is the upgrade worth It now? ( Personal Opinion) by cao(f): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
cristy149:
who said he bought it ...lol grin
He literally starts with Is buying the new FIFA 21 worth it? So, you just dey cast yourself. Well done. grin
Re: FIFA 21 Vs FIFA 20 . Is the upgrade worth It now? ( Personal Opinion) by cristy149: 4:20am On Oct 20, 2020
cao:

He literally starts with Is buying the new FIFA 21 worth it? So, you just dey cast yourself. Well done. grin
seen but ghosted.. understandable, have a nice day
Re: FIFA 21 Vs FIFA 20 . Is the upgrade worth It now? ( Personal Opinion) by moc1: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2020
Someone is selling FIFA 21 for 5k on the ps4 game exchange thread, for those interested run there quickly before the resellers will grab it smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/2021879/ps4-games-exchange/475#95117879

(1) (Reply)

Convert Your Wii Into A Laptop! / AI / Chess Club!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.