Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Everton Can Challenge Liverpool Under Carlo Ancelotti - Jurgen Klopp - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Everton Can Challenge Liverpool Under Carlo Ancelotti - Jurgen Klopp (211 Views)

"The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti / Former Chelsea And Real Madrid Boss, Carlo Ancelotti Named Napoli Manager / Liverpool Under More Pressure Because Of Manchester Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everton Can Challenge Liverpool Under Carlo Ancelotti - Jurgen Klopp by WinningGoals10: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2020
Carlo Ancelotti's Everton can become "the next proper challenger" to Liverpool in the Premier League, says Reds manager Jurgen Klopp.

The Toffees top the table with four wins from four under the Italian, who was appointed last December.

They host champions Liverpool in the Merseyside derby on Saturday.

"What I think about Carlo Ancelloti was never a secret. I couldn't respect him more. He's a wonderful human being," Klopp said.

"When I heard he was going to sign for Everton I thought 'Uhhh, the next proper challenger in line'.

"They did the perfect business in the summer. They found exactly the players that they needed to improve an already pretty good football team.

Read Full Story Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/everton-can-challenge-liverpool-under-carlo-ancelotti-jurgen-klopp/

(1) (Reply)

Sure Banker 2 Odds For Payment After Winning / Paul Pogba Retires From International Football / Bartomeu Resigns As Barcelona President As Entire Board Steps Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.