Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight (2705 Views)

My Mother Threatens To Commit Suicide If I Don't Leave The House / My Wife Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Asked Her To Show Me Her Phone / 'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by 11thGoldTREE: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
this is the height of it. God knows they have stepped beyond their boundaries.
I don't much care how it all ends. this just has to be thelast
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by Kestolove(m): 8:10pm On Oct 16, 2020
Rest in peace in advance

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by xtratagem(m): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
11thGoldTREE:
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by illicit(m): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
Pics when u are done....
infact before and after pics will be nice

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by illicit(m): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
tongue
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by sisisioge: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
Calm down, if they stepped beyond their boundary then chase them backward or move backward to give them space. Life is honestly easy, the way we handle challenges define how life feels to us.

How can they be the offensive but your response is to kill yourself! Think clearly biko.

14 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by JokeAdeleke: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
Kestolove:
Rest in peace in advance

You no well grin
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by emeijeh(m): 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
I won't be surprised you are referring to a neighbour's goat that came to eat your precious pumpkin leaves.
[img]https://media1./images/47bf1eb18ce20acee451b0513fa228f3/tenor.gif[/img]

That thing can pain!!!! grin
11thGoldTREE:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by yomi007k(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
sisisioge:
Calm down, if they stepped beyond their boundary then chase them backward or move backward to give them space. Life is honestly easy, the way we handle challenges define how life feels to us.

How can they be the offensive but your response is to kill yourself! Think clearly biko.

Wisdom.

5 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by DoubleEngine007: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
sisisioge:

You're wise.. Op be wise .. Not also forgetting all those commenting foolishly. You all need wisdom..

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
11thGoldTREE:
Calm down, take a deep breath! Leave wherever those who have overstepped their boundaries are.
What will you gain form committing murder? Will it give you a sense of fulfillment?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by thorpido(m): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
11thGoldTREE:
This is why we are all supporting this movement.
No doubt these officers have overstepped their boundaries.
#ENDSARS.
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by osato45: 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2020
11thGoldTREE:
Gid loves you
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by YourCoffin: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
I dey sell coffins just in case
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by Richy4(m): 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
Wetin happen embarassed don't do what you will regret tomorrow as u were cooling off in prison..
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by FlordFlorez(m): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2020
Talk to someone.

Life is two faced. U have to learn on how to deal with any of its face.
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by kodix(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
CONGRATULATION!
YOU HAVE FINALLY MADE IT
WELCOME TO THE LAND OF SPIRITS
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by Cutemind: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2020
Try to calm down and let nothing push you over,it settles nothing at the end.
And talk to somebody fast as someone as said.
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by naija4life247: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
Okay
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by Vyzz: 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2020
11thGoldTREE:

If it is James Nwafor then rude on...

U would be celebrated
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by anthonyuncle(m): 12:57am On Oct 17, 2020
u refused to buy insecticides, u opened it door, mosquitoes enter, bite u and u are now complaining.

go and buy coil from that aboki
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by mrdharkchild(m): 1:20am On Oct 17, 2020
Suicide, not murder.
What r your full names?
I want to be d first to post your story on here.
And OH! Drop photos of before, then drop your address so I'd come to take after pics.
Always remember to Rest in Peace
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by Dreyton36: 1:34am On Oct 17, 2020
When you get to see this ur post in 10 yrs time, you'll realize how stupid you've been

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by Dreyton36: 1:35am On Oct 17, 2020
Kestolove:
Rest in peace in advance

Why na grin
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by Slynation(m): 1:49am On Oct 17, 2020
11thGoldTREE:
Omo before you commit any murder, read stories coming out from Akwuzu Sars.... I'm sure you will definitely think twice before committing any crime....!!
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:32am On Oct 17, 2020
sisisioge:

Murder, not suicide.
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by kikelomo68469: 5:38am On Oct 17, 2020
Talk to someone. Life is two faced. U have to learn on how to deal with any of its face.
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by sisisioge: 6:00am On Oct 17, 2020
YoungBlackRico:
Murder, not suicide.

He started with suicide before modifying to murder.
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 17, 2020
YourCoffin:
I dey sell coffins just in case
Chai, Nairalanders cry cry cry
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by 11thGoldTREE: 6:45am On Oct 17, 2020
I want to say I apologise to everyone that read this post. I am sorry for thinking of taking the said actions I posted last night.
Thanks to everyone one for their advise.
I hope things change for the bettercry
Re: I Think I Am Going To Commit Murder Tonight by 11thGoldTREE: 6:45am On Oct 17, 2020
it's just

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Recover My Money After A Failed Pos Transaction?? / Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality / Hubbby Says He Doesnt Want Kids! Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.