Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas (1401 Views)

Tesla Car With Hilarious Number Plate In Lagos TRENDING, IVM JOINED / Tesla Car Spotted On The Mainland Bridge In Lagos Runs Out Of Battery / Woman Drives Her N34m Tesla Car, Says 'I'm Cruising In My Machine' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by Cvwriter1(m): 7:57am On Oct 17, 2020
It is to our notice that Tesla cars are being charged by solar or electricity and it was invented by Elon Musk. This vehicle needs no gas or Petrol to function. So owners of these vehicles created a scene with their customised plate number slamming petrol.

Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by falcon01: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2020
bullshit I prefer to go many miles with 10k gas in my tank then refill, than going few km on a single charge ending up in the middle of the highway.

1 Like

Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by Lexusgs430: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2020
falcon01:
bullshit I prefer to go many miles with 10k gas in my tank then refill, than going few km on a single charge ending up in the middle of the highway.

Nah money and electricity + charging centres no dey....... cheesy

If you reside in a country, with plenty super charging points.......

You would not be saying this........ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by xtervaganza(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2020
falcon01:
Tesla's can go 355 miles on a single charge.

Let's start using our brain before we drop daft comments online

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by Kingsaeedibn: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2020
xtervaganza:

You wicked o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by Kingdemu: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2020
xtervaganza:

Chissus

1 Like

Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by falcon01: 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
xtervaganza:

oops sorry I didnt complete my comments

bullshit I prefer to go many miles with 10k gas in my 3 million naira Car tank then refill, than going few km on a single charge ending up in the middle of the highway on 15 million naira car.
Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by falcon01: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Nah money and electricity + charging centres no dey....... cheesy

If you reside in a country, with plenty super charging points.......

You would not be saying this........ cheesy
The car No cheap, Gas better pass for now.
Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by Elsueno: 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
Shitty toy car ,grown ups playing with cars that runs on battery like kids.

Be a petro head, thats what real men drive

Mr Cvwriter1, ELON DID NOT INVENT electric car, it was Robert Anderson

With electric cars, You won't pay for GAS. BUT YOU WILL DEFINITELY COUGH IT OUT IN FORM OF ELECTRIC BILLS. Super charging points won't be free forever cheesy
Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by Cvwriter1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2020
Elsueno:

Okay Elon invested massively?
Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by Elsueno: 12:55am On Oct 18, 2020
Cvwriter1:

Okay Elon invested massively?

More like a poster boy for Tesla as the real investors are silent. Just like Dangote and Dangote group of companies
Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by xtervaganza(m): 3:54am On Oct 18, 2020
falcon01:

bullshit I prefer to go many miles with 10k gas in my 3 million naira Car tank then refill, than going few km on a single charge ending up in the middle of the highway on 15 million naira car.
355 miles is few kilometres? It's either you're trolling or insanely dumb. I want to believe it's the former cos it's impossible to be so slow
Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by udemzyudex(m): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2020
xtervaganza:

A single charge? How long will it take it to charge that much for it go for 355 miles?
Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by Cvwriter1(m): 7:32am On Oct 18, 2020
Elsueno:

More like a poster boy for Tesla as the real investors are silent. Just like Dangote and Dangote group of companies

Okay I see. But I can be deceived that he invented the car the way he promoted Tesla. And he didn't focus anymore on pay pal for long.
Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by decatalyst(m): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2020
falcon01:

You have come to collect the remaining abuse abi grin grin grin
Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by Kassiny(m): 8:37am On Oct 18, 2020
xtervaganza:

U hash oh shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by xtervaganza(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
udemzyudex:

A single charge? How long will it take it to charge that much for it go for 355 miles?
depends on the charging dock. Some chargers will give you full charge in 8 hours. some in 2 hours.

God bless us all. Tesla is the way
Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by falcon01: 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
xtervaganza:
355 miles is few kilometres? It's either you're trolling or insanely dumb. I want to believe it's the former cos it's impossible to be so slow
its possible, I'm a proof
Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by falcon01: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
decatalyst:

You have come to collect the remaining abuse abi grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
Elsueno:

With electric cars, You won't pay for GAS. BUT YOU WILL DEFINITELY COUGH IT OUT IN FORM OF ELECTRIC BILLS. Super charging points won't be free forever cheesy
Yawn. ReAl mEn dRiVe. Real men drive whatever the hell they want, be it ICE or Electric. Don't try and make this into a masculinity thing, people have a right to choose whatever they like.

Yes, you'll pay for electricity but it still comes out way less than gas. In addition to lower running costs of electric cars.

Oh, and btw, electric cars are much quicker on average. Have fun in your Hellcat or AMG or whatever while a guy in a Model 3 Performance absolutely embarrasses you on on the highway.
Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by Elsueno: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Yawn. ReAl mEn dRiVe. Real men drive whatever the hell they want, be it ICE or Electric. Don't try and make this into a masculinity thing, people have a right to choose whatever they like.

Yes, you'll pay for electricity but it still comes out way less than gas. In addition to lower running costs of electric cars.

Oh, and btw, electric cars are much quicker on average. Have fun in your Hellcat or AMG or whatever while a guy in a Model 3 Performance absolutely embarrasses you on on the highway.

That toy car is only faster at start, them no born dem well to race with me cross country. It will need 2 freaking hours to refuel( recharge) grin

By then I would have have travelled 335miles already and less than 5 minutes for a full tank if needed.

VROOM VROOOOOOOOOM

Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by Elsueno: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
Cvwriter1:

Okay I see. But I can be deceived that he invented the car the way he promoted Tesla. And he didn't focus anymore on pay pal for long.

Marketing Bros, it's just marketing grin
Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by Mokelu: 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
Elsueno:

That toy car is only faster at start, them no born dem well to race with me cross country. It will need 2 freaking hours to refuel( recharge) grin

By then I would have have travelled 335miles already and less than 5 minutes for a full tank if needed.

VROOM VROOOOOOOOOM

Lool
Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 19, 2020
Elsueno:

VROOM VROOOOOOOOOM

All this dumb foools on nairaland
Re: Tesla Car Owners Customise Plate Number To Slam Gas by Zane2point4(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
xtervaganza:

grin

(1) (Reply)

Registered But Barely Driven Volvo S80 T6 For Sale 07030843024 / Look What They Did To My Catalytic Converter! / Fury As China Unveils £14,000 Copy Of Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.