Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Mind Farms Or Mind Mines! Your Choice... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mind Farms Or Mind Mines! Your Choice... (468 Views)

Potential Dangers Of Telepathy Or Mind Communication: / Indigenes Now Pay Herdsmen To Enter Their Own Farms In Delta – Okowa / Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mind Farms Or Mind Mines! Your Choice... by onward4life(m): 8:15am On Oct 17, 2020
.My kind of person

With all due respect, my heart goes to "all" the victims of police brutality.. continue to rest in the peace. To those incarcerated and held against their will for what they know nothing of. And as well as those that died and are labeled unsolved murder, and those that were at the right place at the wrong time! As human, i wish heaven place yu at d right corner..

I won't side evil, yes our government of the day has gone worst. All my posts I never took sides with evil. I call out

Let's call every iniquity out before we can conquer as a Group Matt 12:29...

Ppo who know me can attest to that, I cant attack your good deeds or make plans to bring down a just person

I hustle according to the the radars, and I have always believed that the shortest way to success is a straight line. The stories are temporarily to entertain all those that wish others bad.

(1) (Reply)

BokoHaram: Nigerian Soldier Shares Stories Of Bravery, Resilience From War Front / My Husband Died In SARS Detention Over N200 Airtime – Widow / Pastor Caught Trying To Bury Charms In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.