Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Trump Hints He Would Leave America If He Loses Next Month's Election To Biden - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Hints He Would Leave America If He Loses Next Month's Election To Biden (564 Views)

Trump Hints At Returning To White House In 2024 / Giorgia Meloni Wins Election To Become Italy's First Female Prime Minister / If Biden Wins I Will Leave America President Trump Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Hints He Would Leave America If He Loses Next Month's Election To Biden by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2020
President Donald Trump has said he might say goodbye to America for good if he loses the United States' presidential election.

Republican president Trump told a crowd in Macon, Georgia on October 16 he would leave the U.S. if he loses to Democrat Joe Biden.

He said running against Biden is the equivalent to running against the man he calls "the worst candidate in the history of politics".

Addressing the crowd, Trump mocked Biden and said running against him "puts pressure" on him to win because he couldn't bear to say he lost to Biden.

Trump went on to add the idea doesn't make him "feel so good" and questioned whether he'd have to "leave the country" instead of facing it.
Donald Trump said: "Running against the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics puts pressure on me.

"Can you image? If I lose, what am I going to do?

"My whole life I’m going to have to say I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics.

"I’m not going to feel so good, maybe I’ll have to leave the country."

It comes just weeks after the 74-year-old president of the USA was struck down by Covid-19 in the middle of his presidential re-election campaign.

His diagnosis came after he spent months vilifying masks and even poking fun at Joe Biden for wearing a mask during their recent debate.

Despite being released from Walter Reed Medical Centre and ordered to rest, the president immediately posed for a photo opportunity on the balcony.

Just days later Trump organised an in-person rally on the front lawn of the White House, which was attended by thousands.
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/donald-trump-hints-would-leave-22862038

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

Re: Trump Hints He Would Leave America If He Loses Next Month's Election To Biden by Righteousness89(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
GOD Bless President Trump..

The November Election in the USA has a lot to do with what the world at large..
The World is at the verge of 2 Major things
I.The End of the Gentile Age ( The RAPTURE of the Saints)
II. The Great Reset..(The Nwo, One World Religion, One World Government, Mob System etc)

For the Struggling, the Hurting, the Crushed, the Hopeless, those in Despair and those who feel JESUS has Passed them by!
Stay Strong! The Wilderness Journey is Coming to an End!
Everything will Change in a Moment! In a Twinkling of an Eye! At the Blast of the Last Trump!
So shall we be with the Lord Forever and Ever!!

Don't be Weary! Don't Slowdown!
We go Home Soon!!

1 Like

Re: Trump Hints He Would Leave America If He Loses Next Month's Election To Biden by tillaman(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
Baba no go loose
Re: Trump Hints He Would Leave America If He Loses Next Month's Election To Biden by DenreleDave(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
grin

I, DenreleDave will leave Nigeria and Nairaland if Buhari win 2023 election again..

All Nairalanders are my witness
Re: Trump Hints He Would Leave America If He Loses Next Month's Election To Biden by Swipa: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
Trump cannot lose this election. The guy is blessed.
Re: Trump Hints He Would Leave America If He Loses Next Month's Election To Biden by Acekidc4(m): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
Trump if you Lose come and Live in Nigeria
Re: Trump Hints He Would Leave America If He Loses Next Month's Election To Biden by Juliusmomoh: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2020
Trump don't loss mind.., even your haters will vote for u...
Re: Trump Hints He Would Leave America If He Loses Next Month's Election To Biden by Xscape1993(m): 7:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
You will never lose the election Mr president. You remain the best USA president in the history of the USA. God bless great America!
Re: Trump Hints He Would Leave America If He Loses Next Month's Election To Biden by Juliusmomoh: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
DenreleDave:
grin

I, DenreleDave will leave Nigeria and Nairaland if Buhari win 2023 election again..

All Nairalanders are my witness
Then start parking grin grin
Re: Trump Hints He Would Leave America If He Loses Next Month's Election To Biden by dermmy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2020
He knows what awaits him. grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Hints He Would Leave America If He Loses Next Month's Election To Biden by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
dermmy:

Don't be too sure the republicans vote, it's the democrats that do stupid things like voting for a gorilla during an election. I feel trump will win, the conservatives are tired of the liberals and their tactics. Forget what american media is saying.
Re: Trump Hints He Would Leave America If He Loses Next Month's Election To Biden by emmanuel7541: 11:40pm On Oct 17, 2020
I, DenreleDave will leave Nigeria and Nairaland if Buhari win 2023 election again.. All Nairalanders are my witness
Re: Trump Hints He Would Leave America If He Loses Next Month's Election To Biden by juman(m): 12:04am On Oct 18, 2020
Russia is waiting and expecting him.
Putin is his godfather.

Trump is the worst president in american history.

America is now like third world country under him.
Abeg america is overrated country.
They have bad leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Hints He Would Leave America If He Loses Next Month's Election To Biden by internationalman(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2020
juman:
Russia is waiting and expecting him.
Putin is his godfather.

Trump is the worst president in american history.

America is now like third world country under him.
Abeg america is overrated country.
They have bad leaders.

Overrated yet still the only country every other persons from other countries want to go. Including your darling China..

It's the center of the world, without it there will be no earth.
Re: Trump Hints He Would Leave America If He Loses Next Month's Election To Biden by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2020
dermmy:
Trump supporters don't make noise in social media.
Take this to the bank, Trump is winning with no struggles this time.
Re: Trump Hints He Would Leave America If He Loses Next Month's Election To Biden by rottennaija(m): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Trump Hints He Would Leave America If He Loses Next Month's Election To Biden by iamyemiakins(m): 4:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
I just like Trump, anytime I see him or hear him speak, he motivates me, cracks me up and excites me grin

Man like Donald Trump

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Donald Trump Finally Speaks / The World Need Messiah To Remove The Evil In The World Since USA Has Failed / NATO May Intervene If Russia Use Chemical Weapons In Ukraine Says UK Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.