Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

How We Make Money In Longrich - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How We Make Money In Longrich (253 Views)

3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business / Longrich Products In Nigeria / Partner With Longrich Business And Earn Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How We Make Money In Longrich by psa1102(m): 12:31am On Oct 18, 2020
HOW WE MAKE MONEY IN LONGLRICH

All u need do is buy once (products u need), I.e convert your household expenses into a profit generating business. And afterwards, just share the opportunity with 3 people who also buy, and automatically, u start to share profit.

When this people also bring in there own people, you earn more and gradually, you rise to the level where u win Car funds, qualify for a house fund and also travel VIP to fantastic international tourist locations .

Note that this same money is what we spend monthly on household needs, health care needs, skin care needs,...etc

All we are saying is, buy wisely by buying from a company willing to share profit with you
Either way, you will still buy anyway
So apply wisdom and become financially free
Trust me .... In Longrich we build till money starts chasing us around....we no longer have to chase money

Chat me up on WhatsApp 08185728084 let's guide you
Re: How We Make Money In Longrich by god4unn(m): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
My brother please tell your prospects they will have to wait for 6 months or more before they get their products. Alternatively, they will accept products they don't need to be able to receive products earlier than 3-6 months.
Don't tell them about their benefit only and go ahead to encourage them to path with their hard earned money. Longrich in Nigeria has very bad logistics and distribution model. Its mostly who pays the highest kickbacks that get products.
Most members go on social media to prospect without tell people these. The products are nice and bonus seems attractive if you can deceive people well. PRODUCT DISTRIBUTION IS VERY BADDDDDD.

(1) (Reply)

Ayade Promises World-class Luxury Resort As Dubai Firm Invests In Calas Vegas / When Sowore Met Kanu / How To Make Double Profit In Perfume Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.