Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

7 Types Of People You Should Never Trust In Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Types Of People You Should Never Trust In Life (1110 Views)

5 Types Of People You Need To Surround Yourself With / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People / 6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Types Of People You Should Never Trust In Life by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 18, 2020
Everyone is born with one fault or the other, no one came completely perfect with no blemish or behavioural shortcomings. Considering this when dealing with people and socializing makes it easier to form a more realistic relationship without expecting too much and forgiving when we are wronged and when necessary.

However there are certain traits or behavioral patterns that when one possesses, poses more danger than normal and could get you into serious trouble. These are a few of them:

1. The Egocentric Ones: These are the ones that feel the world revolves around them. They want to get always but never want to give. You could sacrifice your whole life for these ones with the hope that they will return the favour when needed, only for them to dissapoint you when needed the most. Their ego is too fragile, its always about them, you are not sure of what to say next or they will feel offended. Never trust them!

2. The Addicts: Be it drug, alcohol, sex, gambling etc never trust anyone who have a small god they worship on the side and can’t go a day without that god. The thing about these set of persons is that it is actually not personal, they just need to be in touch with their subject of addiction, so they can kill for it if situation warrants.

3. The Entitled Ones: You owe them everything and anything they ask of you. The money in your pocket is their entitlement. It is their right to be given and you dare not ask them to give. The dangerous thing about these set of people is that when they get too close to you, they begin to feel like they are supposed to be the one who should have all you are blessed with. This could lead them into considering getting rid of you!

4. The Ungrateful Ones: There is nothing you do here that is good enough to be thanked. If you like give them the world, they would still find a reason to make you feel you have not done enough therefore you don’t deserve any accolade. This makes you feel the constant need to want to keep doing something to please them just to get their approval. If you are not careful, you will get stuck in an endless loop of yearning for a pass mark.

5. The Gossips: No one needs to tell you never to trust a gossip. These ones can’t keep a secret, well except you want your secret to be an open secret. They tell you all about others and you laugh and merry with them, in turn you feel relaxed and tell them about yourself. Same way they they carry it elsewhere and tell another. Never trust a gossip!

6. The Ones Who Lack Sympathy: Their heart is filled with stones, it’s like someone ripped off their heart and replaced them with large gravels. They never see anything wrong with anything they do no matter how bad it is. If you get in their way, they would not mind doing away with you. No matter how long or how much you have been through with them, if you cross them, they will will never forgive you. Avoid them!

7. The Indecisive Ones: They are never sure of what they want. This minute they want this, the next minute they want that. One dangerous thing about people who sit on the fence is that you are never sure of where you stand with them, you don’t know if they are for you or against you. They are like Chameleons, this minute they are blue, the next they are green, never trust them at all!

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/07/19/7-types-of-people-you-should-never-trust-in-life/

Cc
misssclassy
Lalasticlala
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mukina2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of People You Should Never Trust In Life by tillaman(m): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2020
cool
Re: 7 Types Of People You Should Never Trust In Life by Davash222(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2020
I can’t imagine myself trusting someone. I don’t even trust myself.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Should Never Trust In Life by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 18, 2020
The entitled ones especially!

Damn!
Re: 7 Types Of People You Should Never Trust In Life by Baawaa(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2020
Trust Nobody,simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of People You Should Never Trust In Life by Righteousness89(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2020
It is Better to Put your Trust in God than in Princes..
It is Better to put your Trust in God than in Man..

Man will fail you
Yours Parents can fail you
Your brother m/Sister can Fail you
Your Twin can Fail you
I can Fail you

Only my Precious Daddy Cannot fail ..

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Should Never Trust In Life by nero2face: 8:13am On Oct 18, 2020
That no4 reminds me of a certain girl I gave in all my best just to help her in time of need for nothing in return....lemme stop here sha
Re: 7 Types Of People You Should Never Trust In Life by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 18, 2020
I can't trust those that believe the slogan "Nigeria police is your friend". undecided
Re: 7 Types Of People You Should Never Trust In Life by RightToReject(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2020
The only kind of person who doesn't worth being placing confidence on - not to talk of trusting - is an opportunistic/self-absorbing person because it's expediency over principle to them. So, unless you're part of the few people who possess the power to dissect others and tell what they can do at any given time, you'll certainly always be a victim of their shenanigans.

Credit to them, you'll enjoy them if you're ready to kill your conscience and take to servility to remain in their book - merrier if you're resourceful - doing so will make them see you as part of "self."
Re: 7 Types Of People You Should Never Trust In Life by anthonyuncle(m): 10:04am On Oct 18, 2020
most importantly,
the LIARS
Re: 7 Types Of People You Should Never Trust In Life by adeyemi67494: 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
I can't trust those that believe the slogan "Nigeria police is your friend".
Re: 7 Types Of People You Should Never Trust In Life by Lamasta(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
I don't entertain ungrateful people I don't know why
Re: 7 Types Of People You Should Never Trust In Life by VirginFinder: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
Dotherightthing:
It is Bbetter to Pput your Ttrust in God than in Pprinces..
It is Bbetter to put your Ttrust in God than in Mman..

Man will fail you
Yours Pparents can fail you
Your brother m/Ssister can Ffail you
Your Ttwin can Ffail you
I can Ffail you

Only my Pprecious Daddy Ccannot fail ..
Re: 7 Types Of People You Should Never Trust In Life by moneyshop: 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
8. The ones that sees success as competition. Stay away from them, they don't want your progress indirectly and directly combined.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Should Never Trust In Life by dododawa1: 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
If afford all,you be alone in your life.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Should Never Trust In Life by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
I hate 4 and 7 with a passion

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Should Never Trust In Life by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
9. The Insecure Ones: The ones that broadcast your private conversations or say awful things about you to anyone with ears right after a perceived misunderstanding in order to either get back at you, soil your reputation and paint you as the villian even when nobody ask them for super story.

They do this because they fear you might be the first to sell the tale around. When in fact you may have forgotten about their existence.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Should Never Trust In Life by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
10. The Double Headed Snake: This category of people have features in number 9 but are more deadly.

Their modus operandi is very sleek, sneaky and calculative.

With these ones you can never suspect they're killing you. They'll still act like friends,chat, laugh with you but behind you, they'll stab you and drain you. These ones feel so confident of their 'craft' that they never believe in their wildest imagination that you'd catch them.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Should Never Trust In Life by Oldoinyolengai(m): 10:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
Number 1 & 2 are more common in men,

Number 6 is gender neutral,

Number 3, 4, 5, &7 are more common in women.

Personally I neither guarantee anybody of my trust nor do I expect it from anybody. angry undecided angry undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cause Of These Symptoms ? / U Should Know Better Than Allow Ur Younger Sister Spend So Much Money On A Party / When She Finds Out I Am Married She Will Be Very Heart Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.