Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,354 members, 7,850,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

When She Finds Out I Am Married She Will Be Very Heart Broken - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When She Finds Out I Am Married She Will Be Very Heart Broken (1108 Views)

Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Edo Man Finds Out His Family Didn’t Build Any House After 13 Years In Europe / "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Finds Out I Am Married She Will Be Very Heart Broken by Oyindamolah: 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
From DM "am a married man with 1 child. I love my wife we have been married for 3years but my wife has attitude problem to the point where I have begged her to stop and she refused to change.

I met another lady 4months ago she is single. I did not tell her I am married, we started dating and she loves me. She wants me to marry her. She has all the qualities i need...infact if I was not married I will marry her immediately..(she is innocent). Right now I want her to have a child for me.

When she finds out I am married she will be very heart broken. But I cant let her go I really love her and want her to be mine (when I say I love her, it is real not infatuation)

If I have my way i am ready to have her as a second wife if that is what it boils down to.

I still want that baby and she is ready to give it to me because she believes we are getting married.

What should I do?"

1 Like

Re: When She Finds Out I Am Married She Will Be Very Heart Broken by lilyheaven: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2022
Go and marry her
Re: When She Finds Out I Am Married She Will Be Very Heart Broken by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
You are such a wicked man,you don’t even think about the damage your rampage penis will cause her life but here you are spewing trash about wanting a baby from her and after that baby you’ll go back to your wife while leaving the innocent lady to bear the consequence

8 Likes

Re: When She Finds Out I Am Married She Will Be Very Heart Broken by Flexherbal(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2022
If you really love her as you claim, you would tell her and allow her to decide for herself if she still wants you or not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Finds Out I Am Married She Will Be Very Heart Broken by frozen70(f): 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:
From DM "am a married man with 1 child. I love my wife we have been married for 3years but my wife has attitude problem to the point where I have begged her to stop and she refused to change.

I met another lady 4months ago she is single. I did not tell her I am married, we started dating and she loves me. She wants me to marry her. She has all the qualities i need...infact if I was not married I will marry her immediately..(she is innocent). Right now I want her to have a child for me.

When she finds out I am married she will be very heart broken. But I cant let her go I really love her and want her to be mine (when I say I love her, it is real not infatuation)

If I have my way i am ready to have her as a second wife if that is what it boils down to.

I still want that baby and she is ready to give it to me because she believes we are getting married.

What should I do?"

Isn't it better you tell her thr true story of uoir marital life and the situation you fine yourself

That won't stop her from saying yes to you

That may not stop her from getting pregnant for you

That alone will make her trust you for telling her the truth instead of lying to her and she finds out

Women don't forget things especially the one that hurts her

She is the kind of woman you want but if you keep it secret and pregnant her and get married, she will never trust you and you may likely have another problem with her making you to have two wives but in more problems with thr one you love most

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Finds Out I Am Married She Will Be Very Heart Broken by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2022
SUMMARY: i am a bastard deceitful/dishonest/untrustworthy/unfaithful man, who is trying to bring BS excuses as to why i cheated on my wife.... but i am also a coward that couldnt be honest to the woman i cheated (on my wife) with... i am also very SELFISH, wanting this lover to be mine and only mine, because i want to have my cake and eat it too... but most importantly, i am also deluded to think that when my mistress gonna learn the type of low life creeping individual i am, she will want to become my 2 wife.

as for him wanting a child by this lover... what a lack of respect for your wife and/or marriage!

***SPIT ON FLOOR***

8 Likes

Re: When She Finds Out I Am Married She Will Be Very Heart Broken by Ultraviolet5: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
Adultery bastard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Finds Out I Am Married She Will Be Very Heart Broken by TYCO77: 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2022
Assuming the lady is your sister, what will be your reaction?

2 Likes

Re: When She Finds Out I Am Married She Will Be Very Heart Broken by Hathor5(f): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2022
Always remember this: karma will catch up with you.

3 Likes

Re: When She Finds Out I Am Married She Will Be Very Heart Broken by olabrinks(f): 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2022
Men always allow their sexual urge to destroy their life. Good luck

1 Like

Re: When She Finds Out I Am Married She Will Be Very Heart Broken by ibechris(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
U are just creating a generational problem for yourself.

All these yeye and dirty lifestyles would only bring u regrets and untold hardships both physically and financially.

But in all,at old age,u will understand it better and wished u never messed your life up.

2 Likes

Re: When She Finds Out I Am Married She Will Be Very Heart Broken by Nonexisting: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
She wants to get pregnant for you BECAUSE SHE BELIEVES YOU TWO WILL BE GETTING MARRIED and you are really planning to get her pregnant? I pray another married man love your sister the same way you love this girl and impregnate her the same way you plan to impregnate the girl, say amen brother.
Re: When She Finds Out I Am Married She Will Be Very Heart Broken by talk2hb1(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
Oyindamolah:

What should I do?"
Just Drink Chilled Sniper,
I don't know why Adults kept a asking us what to do.

1 Like

Re: When She Finds Out I Am Married She Will Be Very Heart Broken by bukatyne(f): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Love, love, love everywhere on the OP.

It's not like you know what love is.

You don't love yourself, your wife or the lady you are stringing along.

I hope she opens her mind and gets wind of who you truly are.
Re: When She Finds Out I Am Married She Will Be Very Heart Broken by Oyindamolah: 3:06pm On Apr 10, 2022
wink
Hathor5:
Always remember this: karma will catch up with you.

1 Like

Re: When She Finds Out I Am Married She Will Be Very Heart Broken by anthonyuncle(m): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2022
from where again?
Re: When She Finds Out I Am Married She Will Be Very Heart Broken by ecolime(m): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Oyindamolah:

What should I do?"
What should I do?

Seriously shocked

You are a wicked and selfish fool.

Sincerely, I have no issues with you defiling your marriage. That's your cup of tea and I don't advise people on it because you will surely get rewarded in due course. Karma is a bitch Trust me.

My concern here is you stringing an innocent lady along, its not fair at all.

If you wanna make her her cheating partner, come clean and let her decide for herself. Be a man, you will always get willing ladies to tag along. No be say those ones sef love you, na to chop the little money you are making they are after.

(1) (Reply)

Finding Your Purpose / Meaning Of Chimaobi / Help Me, I Want To Bear My Own Children!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.