Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Help!!! My HP Spectre 360x Wont Charge - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help!!! My HP Spectre 360x Wont Charge (334 Views)

Some Keys On My HP Elitebook Folio 9470m Stopped Working / My HP Mini Laptop Does Not Charge The Battery / Help My Hp 635 Not Turn On,caps Lock Blinks Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My HP Spectre 360x Wont Charge by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2020
Hello everyone, I am currently facing an issue with my hp spectra 360 that I got in January this year (fairly used), everything was good until July when it just stopped charging, I took it to a repairer, he said it was probably an issue with the charging IC, he changed the charging IC and the laptop started chargin again; a few weeks later, it developed the same problem and this time, the repairer suggested that we try another charger and battery, we did all these (including the IC again) but to no avail. Right now, the laptop is dead and it wont even indicate that it's charging. What do you guys suggest please I really love this laptop.

Note: Laptop still powers and works well with another battery but it wont just charge!
Re: Help!!! My HP Spectre 360x Wont Charge by motionarena: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2020
Re: Help!!! My HP Spectre 360x Wont Charge by motionarena: 11:53am On Oct 18, 2020
HAkorehdeh:
Hello everyone, I am currently facing an issue with my hp spectra 360 that I got in January this year (fairly used), everything was good until July when it just stopped charging, I took it to a repairer, he said it was probably an issue with the charging IC, he changed the charging IC and the laptop started chargin again; a few weeks later, it developed the same problem and this time, the repairer suggested that we try another charger and battery, we did all these (including the IC again) but to no avail. Right now, the laptop is at dead and it wont even indicate that it's charging. What do you guys suggest please I really love this laptop.

Note: Laptop still powers and works well with another battery but it wont just charge!
I feel your pain the laptop is expensive.
That's the disadvantage of buying fairly used expensive laptops.

Repairs can be expensive.
Its not a good sign when you start replacing chips on a laptop the issue will likely reoccur.

I advise you get another one

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All Dstv Stations Are Showing / HP Spectre X360 8th Gen Corei7 Hello Face Enabled / Neat UK Used Dell Inspiron 15R 4th Gen Core I7 8gb RAM *sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.