Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) (63854 Views)

EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Niorte: 5:14am On Oct 19, 2020
I have never seen anyone who prays so much for NIGERIA like this woman. She has the progress of this nation at heart.

Every time during the monthly HOLY GHOST SERVICE, she will always lead prayers for Nigeria. I won't lie....it got to a time I got tired of praying for this country. But mummy G.O won't stop praying.

Mummy G.O God bless you ma.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Luckydubby7(m): 5:39am On Oct 19, 2020
God bless you ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by GodwilldoitAmen: 5:50am On Oct 19, 2020
We love you mummy.God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:42am On Oct 19, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Amen.
God bless you guys too.
Together, we are going to win this for the sake of the future of our kids.
Do not give up.
We will get there.
#EndSARSBrutality.

We moveeee
Shame on you.
When we told you supporting govt unconditionally is tantamount to being against the people, you said we're children of hate.
Now you're trying to be on the people's side.
Shame on you I say!!
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:49am On Oct 19, 2020
AnanseK:

The business centers a.k.a prosperity churches are missing the Jonathan type government largesse.

Their private jets are rusted, they want to remove Buhari by all means.
What about terrorism mosques. They seem to be enjoying Buhari's largesse
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:59am On Oct 19, 2020
delkuf:
Are one of those girls in the pics because you have been using this for most of your post
For where?
He's a ugly soul.
He's just using beautiful people's pic for clout chasing
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:01am On Oct 19, 2020
georgeakins:
Rubbish! This nonsense must not continue this week. Government should deploy security forces to whip anyone disrupting public peace. I spent 3 hours from Berger to Ojota last Friday. The people protesting are more corrupt than those in government. It is so hard to come across a decent minded person in Nigeria today.
Dem tie your hand?
As govt no Sabi work you can't buy whip and flog them yourselves?
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by liver123(m): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2020
May God reward you ma
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by okoloemmalex(m): 7:51am On Oct 19, 2020
mummy, you have done perfectly well.

God bless you real good.

The clamour still continues.
#WeMove
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by chatinent: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2020
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Tatashi: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2020
Mama
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Alaga2222(m): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2020
Mama God bless you abundantly...but don't make it look as if your kids eat this Puff Puff at home... You've done your part but don't brag about it as if no be your mate dey bring Pizza come the Protest Ground for lekki
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by dangotesmummy: 8:26am On Oct 19, 2020
Mama dada.eshe ma.epefunwa ma.we appreciate your kind gesture
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by bonak20177: 8:53am On Oct 19, 2020
wale377:
The wife of the GO of Rccg foluke adeboye offers snacks to EndSars protesters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdSlwRITUuk

Quoting from her caption on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGfaXHOpzJi/
thanks ma
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Salisu19(m): 8:53am On Oct 19, 2020
As we are prostesting on #EndSars and Bad Governance, please let us also prostest on #EndTribalism and Religion Bigotry.
Those are the major problems we have in Nigeria,I drop my pen........
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Pacesetter123(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2020
Thank you our Mmama De Mmama!
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Jesslove(f): 8:58am On Oct 19, 2020
God bless you richly Mama, may you live long to see the change we all are clamouring for, thank you very much.
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 19, 2020
With all the helicopter tithes and offerings you and daddy get we expect more nutritious foods than kpuff kpuff, haba!

Can't you prepare rich delicacies for the youths who are even fighting for your children's benefit?

Too bad, too stingy, what is kpuff kpuff.?
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2020
Alaga2222:
Mama God bless you abundantly...but don't make it look as if your kids eat this Puff Puff at home... You've done your part but don't brag about it as if no be your mate dey bring Pizza come the Protest Ground for lekki

I don't know why people are singing praises for her, why dump junk food on our youths, kpuff kpuff has no nutritional value, it will give our protesters piles.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by chaloskyx: 11:05am On Oct 19, 2020
no my parents are late however my point is KEY and PROMINENT individuals like her and her husband which have a LARGE following or CULT should join the protest
babajeje123:

So she should come and protest with you? I'm sorry to ask, are your parents also protesting?
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by babajeje123(m): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2020
chaloskyx:
no my parents are late however my point is KEY and PROMINENT individuals like her and her husband which have a LARGE following or CULT should join the protest
I'm sorry about your parents. You don't expect them to join cos they are not youth. The best they can do is to give every form of supports which they are already giving.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by mechanics(m): 11:45am On Oct 19, 2020
Amen.
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Loudsmoker: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nonsense! Must she record prayer on video so that the whole world can see them praying on puff puff?

Jesus specifically preached against prayers like this...if you have read your Bible you will understand

[Qquote author=wale377 post=95069522]The wife of the GO of Rccg foluke adeboye offers snacks to EndSars protesters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdSlwRITUuk

Quoting from her caption on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGfaXHOpzJi/[/quote]
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by chanx: 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Thank you ma..
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by elvisco10(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
na orna put us in dis failed gvment..because of VP
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by ericmor: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Thanks and God bless you ma.

But please help us tell your spiritual son in Aso Villa to do the needful by resigning from this failed administration.

Thank you again in anticipation of your swift action as usual.

God put him there to make we the youth archieve all we are doing. Think deep then u will understand
Re: Foluke Adeboye Made Puff-Puff For #EndSARS Protesters (Video) by Kobojunkie: 11:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
She make puff-puff good... but I hope she also joined in on the protest as well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / Bishop David Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar At Lagos Airport / Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.