Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid (63774 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders / Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Truths9ja: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNyoPWYfGBY?si=kwBMJ3-jHvDcL5rB

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya defends his decision for dreading his hair and wearing jewelries

Video credit: bbcnewspidgin

14 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Truths9ja: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
Wow he spoke well here

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by tollyboy5(m): 7:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
grin

I keep saying that many people will just open the bible and read the opinions of Paul when he was writing letters to different churches and now want to enforce Paul letters as the standard of Christianity.
Paul was not even amongst those that were with Christ and understood all what Christ was about. People like peter, James etc. Paul was an apostle like Barnabas and need validation from the disciples of Christ.
Any time you want to see a pastor or anyone cap about the bible they will quickly open to one of the books written by Paul.

Many people don't know that the Hebrew or Jewish religious practice is nothing similar or close to Christianity, its even closer to Islam than christian.

Without data I'm very sure an Israeli can easily switch to practice Islam compared to practicing Christianity.

210 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
cry

What about the tattoos.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by illicit(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2023
Well, his life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Eriokanmi: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
Hun! wetin he even sabi sef? A nollywood actor always fond of grabbing women in their butts suddenly turned pastor. I wonder what christendom is turning into. Work of God no be wasa oo. It's much more deeper than acting. If you're not truly called, don't go there. You face a lot of attacks spiritually. The devil will tempt you with lusts, covetousness and greed. Once you fall like this, l'obatan. Your church becomes a shadow of itself.

The way some denominations are turning Christianity into family affairs nowadays is worrisome. Once the owner dies, his child or wife automatically replaces him. Were all those congregations won for them by God their own? What of their donations? Why not pick one pastor amongst them to succeed the owner?I pity those attending such churches. Jesus Christ is enough as the example. Christianity is a religion and not business empire as many have taken it to be.

I wonder why most of these founders and their families didn't emulate Pa Akindayomi, the founder of RCCG who allowed the Holy spirit to pick his successor.

I pray for this young man not to fall. It won't be funny at all. See him comparing long hair with dreads grin. Na wah oo.

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by inoki247: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
Who no go get wetin he no go talk before...

Well God says judge not...

Na only God know if is right or not...

I guess Samson in the Bible rock dreadlock shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by enemyofprogress: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
Fokn scammer

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Creamypie(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
Psychologists

6 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by RabbitGuy: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
cheesy
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by 1Sharon(f): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
Where is in the bible that dreads are a sin?

32 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by jeromestarks: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
This stupid boy is gay. Nothing compares to the pleasures of a well washed and shaved pvssy. The stupid boy is missing out on good pvssy.
If you feel this boy is gay, hit like.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by usecondom(m): 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
Christianity hmmm

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Puremind1225: 8:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
He's a business man

8 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
We wear suits and ties to work not because we love them above our jeans and sneakers, but because it is appropriate for the formal work environment.

People must encounter and interact with our dressing and appearance before interacting with us on a spiritual, emotional or psychological level.

There are kingly robes and presidential demeanor. To carry oneself unseemly without recourse to the office one occupies is the very apogee of puerility.

A G.O. who looks the part of a ruffian and sees no reason to moderate his appearance to compliment his spiritual (if any) impartation to his congregation is a ticking sh*t bomb.

I simply hope the church has not mistakenly cast their pearls to swine.

All in all, I see this church splintering very soon.
Mark my words.

138 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Oscarchims: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
So he's ready for the Mantle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
As a minister of God almighty you must present your self holy and acceptable to God

As a living sacrifice you must dress in a simple way and it must show you are worthy to represent Christ on earth

If he is yet to understand this principles he is still far from renewing his soul.

Even though he may still be a child of God.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by GanagiBitrus: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
As far as Christianity is concerned, wearing dreads or tattoo is not a sin. However, as he matures in the Faith, he'll begin to see reasons to do away with them & to maintain a more modest appearance.

38 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Iagos: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
Bad guy pastor.

Rebrand Christianity jor
Nothing do you.

See him chest. D guy don gym die

13 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
The dreads are not bad but his are fake, so that's where the problem is for me. And the earrings are also a no-no. A male Pastor has no business wearing earrings. Nah, take them out. All these worldly Pastors these days, smh. If you want to be a thug, you're in the wrong profession, bruh.

Rest in heavenly peace, Dr.Charles Stanley πŸ•Š. This is the only Pastor I'll forever listen to. A true man of God.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by PlutoChief: 8:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
OK
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Chibuzoripob: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
cool sad make them allow him RUIN him papa business. Nothing consign anybody. By the time people dey leave one by one,their πŸ‘ go CLEAR

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by NFBI: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
Even smokers always defend their decision to smoke.. same with gamblers

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by thinkmoney(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
Truths9ja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNyoPWYfGBY?si=kwBMJ3-jHvDcL5rB

Pastor Jimmy Odukoya defends his decision for dreading his hair and wearing jewelries

Video credit: bbcnewspidgin
Don’t be deceived by this guy and other impostors. God do not approve of his looks.
I can explain from Bible if you guys want me to.
God appreciate the head as much as he appreciats the heart

10 Likes

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by SultanOfPuna: 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ok
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Kingosytex(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
Don't suffocate him please, he is a modern pastor.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by spencekat(m): 8:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
jeromestarks:
This stupid boy is gay.
If you feel this boy is gay, hit like.
He is married with two children.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by tollyboy5(m): 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
cry

What about the tattoos.
When it is tribal mark, its called culture. But when it is not tribal mark its called demonic symbol lol.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid by Akharmony: 8:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
He get time to deh reply them..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) / TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute / Prophet Mboro Asks Members To Wave Their Pants And Touch Their Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.