Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) (71270 Views)

Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by bengasyl(m): 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
Slawomir said yesterday that they are going to hack DStv

I don't know how true it is

[/quote]

DSTV ALL CHANNELS LIVE NOW
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by damoceile: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
when these thugs is eventually caught, jungle justice should be meted out them...

RIP soldier... you died for a cause.
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by tylesh(f): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2020
God please protect us
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by HBB1(m): 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
cynthia9:
Endsars now

The revolution is now.

I met slawormir at the Benin city protest ground.
Although he didn't allow me snap with him
I think that niggarrr is something else. Probably he is into hacking
He has a Voltron car and he is on dreadlocks
It is obvious that niggarrr is a chronic drunkard, smoker and very intelligent

He is the one
He allowed me snapped his Nokia touch light phone
But he refused to show his face

All these info you have given, who has that helped?!

You want to get him into trouble shey?

Rubbish!
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by Angy55(f): 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
cynthia9:
Endsars now

The revolution is now.

He is the one

You should have hidden his identity. The faces of others are showing and they can get him through those guys.
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by Blankstare(m): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
Rest in peace bro.... We shall continue from where you stop
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by luluman: 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
8y88y8:
After ENDSARS let's join hands and#ENDXVIDEOS
How does that affect our collective existence?
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by adedotun69229: 11:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
This was the moment Tony got attacked and escaped, from the hands of the hoodlums not knowing the situation was already critical
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by Sniper101(m): 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
pretydiva:

I'm base in Benin too. Would love to meet with you guys

to follow yahoo boys flex life dun dey hungry you, ABI grin

cynthia9:
Endsars now

The revolution is now.

He is the one

Na why the niggarrr nor first let you follow am snap picture
...cos he know say you nor get head

See as you dun con cast the niggarrr finish for NL sad

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by bewla(m): 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
madridguy:
Government thugs killed him.
R.I.P hero.
How many more solder go kill

United one voice
One goal
to one end
Enddddddddd SARS Enddddddddd SWAT
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by pretydiva(f): 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
Sniper101:

to follow yahoo boys flex life dun dey hungry you, ABI grin

I have my own hustle. I dont need no yahoo guy to flex me
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by Sniper101(m): 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
pretydiva:

I have my own hustle. I dont need no yahoo guy to flex me

All the time, "na so we dey hear" grin
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by Earnonline7: 12:02am On Oct 19, 2020
ok
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 12:07am On Oct 19, 2020
The majority of us in Ibadan are not well carry along with the Endsars ooooo
Please circulate how and where we can join oooo!

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by OyinO: 2:15am On Oct 19, 2020
You can kill the Revolutionary but YOU CAN'T KILL THE REVOLUTION.
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by pretydiva(f): 5:36am On Oct 19, 2020
Sniper101:

All the time, "na so we dey hear" grin

Believe what ever you wish to. You are entitled to your opinion. Bye
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by dederocs(m): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2020
True hero.
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by Zinpat: 7:36am On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=Blessedassuranc post=95073686][/quote]

You too
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by tonyson010(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2020
starbuck:
If they kill us in hundreds, thousands of us will rise against them✊

RIP Tony, your death shall never be in vain

May his soul Rest in peace. My soul weep for this lose. What we protest is for a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by coruso(m): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2020
Rest in peace our Hero. your death shall not be in vain.
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by themes009(m): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2020
cynthia9:
Endsars now
The revolution is now.
I met slawormir at the Benin city protest ground. Although he didn't allow me snap with him I think that niggarrr is something else. Probably he is into hacking He has a Voltron car and he is on dreadlocks It is obvious that niggarrr is a chronic drunkard, smoker and very intelligent
He is the one He allowed me snapped his Nokia touch light phone But he refused to show his face

my niggar, I too like this guy. my nairaland mentor.
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by ericmor: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
starbuck:
If they kill us in hundreds, thousands of us will rise against them✊

RIP Tony, your death shall never be in vain

Another problem with us is that we dont remember our heroes in Nigeria. Most of their families are just left dead. Let's start appreciating them even when they are gone we should always appreciate them and take care of their families that way people will be proud to fight for the country

1 Like

Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by ajimo54(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nchenches:

Yahoo boys can defraud only fraudulent people.

You are Yahoo. I see! So, for me to entrust u with my money to buy me a car from the US means I am fraudulent? May the Nature deal with u negatively!
Re: Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
God! Just look at how they wasted an innocent soul...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death By His Wife’s Lesbian Lover In Anambra (Pictures) / ‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ / Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.